Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard (26871 Views)

Ohanaeze Wants The Name Nigeria Changed To A Positive One / Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! / US Embassy To Close Abuja, Lagos Offices On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by new2012: 9:34am On May 28, 2018
Neoteny:

So what do you people use to kill the people killed almost daily in the south south and southeast, bad breath?

We drink blood? Lols. That's new.

What about the videos of the cannibals of plateau feasting on human flesh? There's no state more religious than plateau, with churches every 20 meters. Yet they eat Muslim flesh.

Crikey!

So you eat the flesh of the Christians in the North East as vengeance?

Why is it that all terrorists so far are Muslims? Something dark inside?

Do you ever bother to know the number of people killed by Muslims? I learnt even the founder of your religion- the one that married an 8 year old equally lost a tooth in a fight? You guys are heavily violent.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by 7lives: 9:37am On May 28, 2018
brodalokie:

The curses were placed on Cannan for Ham's sake. Cannan is the ancestor of the Palestinians. Noah was a prophet. Abraham was also a prophet. His nephew Lot was the ancestor of the Moabite who also had the same kind of religion as the Jews but the difference is that the Jews had the promise. So when you stage a contest between a Jewish prophet and one from Moab, God will honour the Jew.
As for Israelites converting to Islam, those are not the original Jews, they are hybrids just like the ones you have sighted about the Palestinians. In the end, after the temple of Solomon has been rebuilt, there will be just 144,000 full blooded Jews. All the prophecies are no jokes.

After the flood, there were no Ishmaelite, Greeks, Palestinians or Romans. Only Noah and his children who spread across the whole earth. Ham founded Egypt and his son Cannan founded Cannan land which Abraham's children possessed and the Canaanites who was originally there are the Palestinians.

Esau wasn't favoured by God to claim the inheritance otherwise Jacob's mother would not have played Isaac. Or don't you know that God was watching?
God does not go back on his promises, if he does then it is not God.

When apostle Paul was faced with the same question he wrote, "you might think the word of God has no effect because of the way my so called brethren are behaving, but have you forgotten that not all that is born in Israel are true Israelites? It is written the God said to Abraham, in Isaac shall thy seed be called" There he was referring to the perversion or impostor nature of the Ishmaelites, Palestinians and the other relatives.

Ignorance is terrorism, search for Embaye Melekin's African Bible, " the accounts of the Abyssinian prophets ", this will open your eyes.
Stop carrying Zionist expansionism for head like gala.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by brodalokie: 9:37am On May 28, 2018
Neoteny:

You didn't really answer my question, bro.

Who designed the designer, since we're in a universe where everything needed to be designed?

Or have they gaslighted you so deep you can't even fathom out what's true or not?

The designer designed himself. Ever heard of the Logos?
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Neoteny(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2018
brodalokie:

That was the plan. It is the most perfect plan ever. Jesus bruised the head of the dragon with that single act but the wound has healed and I am hear to open the wound afresh.

In the beginning, God planned the end. He put both trees in the garden. Made man like himself but for man to realize that man would have to fall and He providing a way of salvation. So the serpent help him achieved the plan of deceiving man through his other half the woman. Then God introduced the sacrifice format from the days of Cain and Abel. As men began to multiply they began to overlook the animal formula so God became man and was sacrificed for once and promised that who ever believes on the sacrifice doesn't need one again but he is already saved, and Christians were born. All this are in the same plan from the beginning. It will also shock you to know that a true Christian don't join the Church of church they are born into it. Their names are already in a certain book before they are born. Still the same plan. A Muslim converts to Christian and vise vasa? Still the same plan. We are not alone.

Dude.

You're too far gone.

Your case is FUBAR.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by brodalokie: 9:39am On May 28, 2018
7lives:

Ignorance is terrorism, search for Embaye Melekin's African Bible, " the accounts of the Abyssinian prophets ", this will open your eyes.
Stop carrying Zionist expansionism for head like gala.

What are you expanding?
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Neoteny(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2018
new2012:

So you eat the flesh of the Christians in the North East as vengeance?

Why is it that all terrorists so far are Muslims? Something dark inside?

Do you ever bother to know the number of people killed by Muslims? I learnt even the founder of your religion- the one that married an 8 year old equally lost a tooth in a fight? You guys are heavily violent.

Now you've deviated from sense towards tossing random shiit to the wall to see what sticks.

I said the christians in plateau, you turned it to a regional thing. Are you denying your fellow unwashed heretics simply because they're in the north?

Is your religion strictly a southern thing?
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Rafidi: 9:40am On May 28, 2018
brodalokie:

The curses were placed on Cannan for Ham's sake. Cannan is the ancestor of the Palestinians. Noah was a prophet. Abraham was also a prophet. His nephew Lot was the ancestor of the Moabite who also had the same kind of religion as the Jews but the difference is that the Jews had the promise. So when you stage a contest between a Jewish prophet and one from Moab, God will honour the Jew.
As for Israelites converting to Islam, those are not the original Jews, they are hybrids just like the ones you have sighted about the Palestinians. In the end, after the temple of Solomon has been rebuilt, there will be just 144,000 full blooded Jews. All the prophecies are no jokes.

After the flood, there were no Ishmaelite, Greeks, Palestinians or Romans. Only Noah and his children who spread across the whole earth. Ham founded Egypt and his son Cannan founded Cannan land which Abraham's children possessed and the Canaanites who was originally there are the Palestinians.

Esau wasn't favoured by God to claim the inheritance otherwise Jacob's mother would not have played Isaac. Or don't you know that God was watching?
God does not go back on his promises, if he does then it is not God.

When apostle Paul was faced with the same question he wrote, "you might think the word of God has no effect because of the way my so called brethren are behaving, but have you forgotten that not all that is born in Israel are true Israelites? It is written the God said to Abraham, in Isaac shall thy seed be called" There he was referring to the perversion or impostor nature of the Ishmaelites, Palestinians and the other relatives.

Oga, it looks like talking to you is a waste of valuable time. Look at your statement in the above quoted post:

"After the flood, there were no Ishmaelite, Greeks, Palestinians or Romans. Only Noah and his children who spread across the whole earth. Ham founded Egypt and his son Cannan founded Cannan land which Abraham's children possessed and the Canaanites who was originally there are the Palestinians."

Weren't Abraham, ishamael, Isaac, all after Noah?

You have no understanding even of biblical history it appears. Abraham came after Noah. How could the descendants of Abraham be wiped out during the flood when they did not even exist?

The Palestinian people are descendants of a myriad of races and nationalities that entered that area. They're not a pure breed. They descended from Noah, through Canaan, from Abraham, through both Ishmael and Isaac, from romans, turks, Persians etc.

It just happens that the last rulers of that land were Arabians...and the Arabic culture reigned dominated and the people were culturally assimilated. They became Arabic speaking, instead of Aramaic which was preexisting, and Muslims and Christians along with the Jews.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Neoteny(m): 9:42am On May 28, 2018
brodalokie:

The designer designed himself. Ever heard of the Logos?

Wait, what?

"The designer designed himself". What a glib way of explaining things to your self. So the designer did have a beginning. So there was a point in time where there was no designer....

I've heard of the auroboros too.

1 Like

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by brodalokie: 9:43am On May 28, 2018
Neoteny:

Dude.

You're too far gone.

Your case is FUBAR.

You think so? You don't believe Jesus or Moses existed but you think there was an Ishmael and Abraham was his father?
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by brodalokie: 9:45am On May 28, 2018
Neoteny:

Wait, what?

"The designer designed himself". What a glib way of explaining things to your self. So the designer did have a beginning. So there was a point in time where there was no designer....

I've heard of the auroboros too.

Yes. He is the beginning of the creation of God/First born of all creation. The Bible teaches that.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Rafidi: 9:47am On May 28, 2018
brodalokie:

Many Jews have fled the land due to war. Their descendants (which you referred to as Caucasian Zionists) are the ones returning home.

And I am telling you many if not most of the European Jews have no ties to Palestine. They are Khazars who converted to Judaism. The Mizrahi Jews are the ones with ties to Palestine/Middle East. And they had always been there alongside Muslims and Christians.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by brodalokie: 9:52am On May 28, 2018
Rafidi:

Oga, it looks like talking to you is a waste of valuable time. Look at your statement in the above quoted post:

"After the flood, there were no Ishmaelite, Greeks, Palestinians or Romans. Only Noah and his children who spread across the whole earth. Ham founded Egypt and his son Cannan founded Cannan land which Abraham's children possessed and the Canaanites who was originally there are the Palestinians."

Weren't Abraham, ishamael, Isaac, all after Noah?

You have no understanding even of biblical history it appears. Abraham came after Noah. How could the descendants of Abraham be wiped out during the flood when they did not even exist?

The Palestinian people are descendants of a myriad of races and nationalities that entered that area. They're not a pure breed. They descended from Noah, through Canaan, from Abraham, through both Ishmael and Isaac, from romans, turks, Persians etc.

It just happens that the last rulers of that land were Arabians...and the Arabic culture reigned dominated and the people were culturally assimilated. They became Arabic speaking, instead of Aramaic which was preexisting, and Muslims and Christians along with the Jews.

Abraham is the offspring of Shem, Noah's eldest son. Ham is the younger brother of Shem and father of Cannan who is the younger brother of Cush. Cannan was cursed by his grandfather Noah that Shem will rule over his house forever. The day Abraham settled in Cannan land, that prophecy was fulfilled. You understand now? We are all fighting the same war since the beginning of settlement after the flood.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by brodalokie: 9:53am On May 28, 2018
Rafidi:

And I am telling you many if not most of the European Jews have no ties to Palestine. They are Khazars who converted to Judaism. The Mizrahi Jews are the ones with ties to Palestine/Middle East. And they had always been there alongside Muslims and Christians.

Conspiracy theory.
Palestinians are Canaanites (Ham). Jews/Israelites are from Abraham (Shem)
If the returning Europeans are not the Jews born of Jacob then where are they?
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by ollah2: 10:23am On May 28, 2018
new2012:

I'm sure when u threw the first stone, you have no idea it will bring out the demon in u.

It's incoherent gibberish and your God certainly don't understand English not modern or alive to realities.. You have to recite stuffs to him.

Like i said earlier you are infinitely dumb, In what language was your Jesus praying to Him? English right
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by King44(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2018
brodalokie:

In the real sense Christianity has nothing to do with Nigerian politics or CAN... CAN is somewhat not for God because it is answerable to the Christian Ecumenical Council under the direct rule of the Roman Catholic Church. They are all doing fine until they go against the scripture.
religion and politic are interwoven check the Bible
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by brodalokie: 11:09am On May 28, 2018
King44:
religion and politic are interwoven check the Bible

Christ (-ianity) is not a religion. It was the religious people and politicians that killed Jesus.
The tree of life (the truth) will be sacrificed on the altar of the tree of knowledge of good and evil (religion/politics) and then it will resurrect again because you can not kill the truth/life.

And when the truth is resurrected it is resurrected with power of death itself.

Food for thought.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by brodalokie: 11:14am On May 28, 2018
ollah2:

Like i said earlier you are infinitely dumb, In what language was your Jesus praying to Him? English right

God understand all language. Speaking in tongue is okay but when spoken in the church mixed of varieties of tribe, it is of no use without interpretation.
When the devil want to sell you, they speak in tongue.
When the first church received the Holy Ghost at Pentecost and spoke in tongue, it was written that people were hearing their language being spoken, meaning there were interpreters.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by ollah2: 11:28am On May 28, 2018
brodalokie:

God understand all language. Speaking in tongue is okay but when spoken in the church mixed of varieties of tribe, it is of no use without interpretation.
When the devil want to sell you, they speak in tongue.
When the first church received the Holy Ghost at Pentecost and spoke in tongue, it was written that people were hearing their language being spoken, meaning there were interpreters.

So, what is my business with these tales?
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by brodalokie: 11:30am On May 28, 2018
ollah2:

So, what is my business with these tales?

No knowledge learned is lost. You can keep it, you may need it someday
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:34am On May 28, 2018
Mynd44:
Move within? Please, these people should go and sit down somewhere
make them sit down, what is wrong with their request and how is that different from does demanding for independent of Palestine and are against IPOB.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by ollah2: 11:38am On May 28, 2018
brodalokie:

No knowledge learned is lost. You can keep it, you may need it someday

Didn't ask for it so it's not needed. Speaking of knowledge, you should learn about other faiths too.

Shalom
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Neoteny(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2018
brodalokie:

You think so? You don't believe Jesus or Moses existed but you think there was an Ishmael and Abraham was his father?

I believe in Jesus, Moses, Abraham etc.

But there's a lot I question that don't make any sense.

I believe in the rational, or at least what seems rational from the mortal perspective.

But I don't indulge in dogma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by brodalokie: 11:41am On May 28, 2018
Neoteny:

I believe in Jesus, Moses, Abraham etc.

But there's a lot I question that don't make any sense.

I believe in the rational, or at least what seems rational from the mortal perspective.

But I don't indulge in dogma.

I am well tutored. If you have anything that bothers your mind, ask me.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by brodalokie: 11:43am On May 28, 2018
ollah2:

Didn't ask for it so it's not needed. Speaking of knowledge, you should learn about other faiths too.

Shalom

I am not ignorant about the others. Shalom
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by new2012: 1:38pm On May 28, 2018
ollah2:

In his language.

Are you an Arab?
Wouldn't insult you bro, I guess insults is part of your religion
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by new2012: 1:38pm On May 28, 2018
Neoteny:

Now you've deviated from sense towards tossing random shiit to the wall to see what sticks.

I said the christians in plateau, you turned it to a regional thing. Are you denying your fellow unwashed heretics simply because they're in the north?

Is your religion strictly a southern thing?

How barbaric.. Are you equally denying ur co terrorist in the North East?
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by ollah2: 1:41pm On May 28, 2018
new2012:

In his language.

Are you an Arab?
Wouldn't insult you bro, I guess insults is part of your religion

Yes, that's why you see us insulting Muslim, Islam, Quran, Muhammed, Allah on every thread on NL
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by new2012: 2:07pm On May 28, 2018
ollah2:

Yes, that's why you see us insulting Muslim, Islam, Quran, Muhammed, Allah on every thread on NL

OK good!
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Neoteny(m): 7:38pm On May 28, 2018
brodalokie:

I am well tutored. If you have anything that bothers your mind, ask me.

Will do

And I admire your restraint.

Cheers
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by brodalokie: 7:41pm On May 28, 2018
Neoteny:

Will do

And I admire your restraint.

Cheers

Cheers

1 Like

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by coolscott(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Somebody should please remind these bigots called CAN that Nigeria isn't a Christian State

Those intellectual hypocrites, especially on NL, will not come to remind us now that Nigeria is a secular country.
CAN these days takes delight in heating up the already polarised country with their threats and and many controversial demands.
Their actions continue to threaten the peaceful coexistence in Nigeria.

Well, thank God the Otuoke drunk isn't the one in office. He, being a known Christian fanatic and a religious bigot, I'm sure he wud have given in ridiculous
I am a christian and I actually believe the call is a petty call. Perhaps not one CAN should be bothered about or involved in (there is a point into the sea of politics beyond which the church should avoid getting fully involved in even if other religions - like islam- tend to have politics as a frontier for religious battle, when it is simply a tool for social organisation).

Also, Nigeria is a secular state.
But the issue of moving the embassy to Jerusalem is not a religious one. It is a political one, which Christians around the world may emotionally lean towards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Wins 2021 All-Africa Award For Performance / Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary / Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.