Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K (57012 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In Denim Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by americaninja1: 2:12pm On May 27, 2018
Some girls wiv craw craw yansh can start wearin Dis nw..mak uno spoil we guys eyes oo.. we don't lik seein dat dirty part
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by HeyCorleone(m): 2:12pm On May 27, 2018
WizKid is living my dream.

Messing around with a much older lady.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by DEIFIED(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2018
See her, smh.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by blingxx(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
She's gradually becoming savagery

just picture it this way.. what's the point of doing something you will probably regret in the future, the Internet never forget
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by emmybernard(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2018
person cannot enjoy her life again in peace

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 27, 2018
post=67927058:
That rip jean is dirty and naughty. Way too far for a mother.
It is madness, if you ask me.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Debra911(f): 2:17pm On May 27, 2018
Reigning news. All ds na business strategy, tiwa wants 2 elope with wizzy 2 become strongest hip hop celebrity just like Jay z and Beyonce.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by bukatyne(f): 2:20pm On May 27, 2018
I have no problems with her posture with Wizkud, they are performers on stage.

Her shorts? Beginning of madness.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by autonomous22: 2:25pm On May 27, 2018
No b Tiwa yanrsh I dey see so.... which kam careless dressing b dis
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Idydarling(f): 2:26pm On May 27, 2018
Ijaya123:
No business of mine -James Hadley Chase

do you have it in PDF dear?
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Ijaya123: 2:29pm On May 27, 2018
Idydarling:
do you have it in PDF dear?

No...Only hard copy. You can download the pdf version online.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by eph12(m): 2:32pm On May 27, 2018
officialteemi:
YEARS LATER.
her son will be campaigning for a political post.
then the opposition party will use this against him..
END OF STORY
By that time you will be surprised by the kind of things that will be accepted in our society. This one will probably be nothing compared to what we'll see then
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Lotechi(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2018
MisterGrace:
This borehole old lady is shameless.
. It is called freedom of expression. I am not in any way for or against her choice of dressing.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 27, 2018
officialteemi:
YEARS LATER.
END OF STORY

What my mum wears or wore cant debar my Political career . My mums life isn't mine. American President's wife once posed nude and the pictures were used against him during election and he still won.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by ceejay80s(m): 2:40pm On May 27, 2018
ABSAO:
Hahahaha...let her enjoy her life now
let her enjoy her life cos she's Yoruba. if na IBO girls she be we no go hear word for Nairaland
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by salford1: 2:46pm On May 27, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
Is she supposed to be standing 15ft away from him.

She is at work, she’s a performer. When you’re at work you go into professional mode and abide by the rules. This is what being a performer is all about, why can’t you people just be logical for one moment. Jesus.

you made such an unholy statement and end it with jesus,, tiwa savage needs to know she is known & a star today by her music,, if she thinks otherwise let her stop singing try be a sultry video vixen lets see much money n fame her saggy dark breast n buttock cheek all expose will fetch her.

i donnt even know the color of adeles bra whenever she comes on stage but she rakes in grammy pass nicki minaj
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by greggng: 2:52pm On May 27, 2018
You lazy people should stop insulting her , her life on earth is better than that of some of you including me.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by salford1: 2:53pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
Is she supposed to be standing 15ft away from him.

She is at work, she’s a performer. When you’re at work you go into professional mode and abide by the rules. This is what being a performer is all about, why can’t you people just be logical for one moment. Jesus.
Seems you don't know Nigerians.

Even oloshos are abusing tiwa cos of her shorts lol

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by iguita: 2:54pm On May 27, 2018
End of discussion. #finish. Lol.
Ijaya123:
No business of mine -James Hadley Chase

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Safiaa(f): 2:54pm On May 27, 2018
ericsmith:

you made such an unholy statement and end it with jesus,, tiwa savage needs to know she is known & a star today by her music,, if she thinks otherwise let her stop singing try be a sultry video vixen lets see much money n fame her saggy dark breast n buttock cheek all expose will fetch her.

i donnt even know the color of adeles bra whenever she comes on stage but she rakes in grammy pass nicki minaj
If you were so holy, your bible teaches you to mind your business and not judge others. She’s doing her job, let her be and leave it to God.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by salford1: 2:56pm On May 27, 2018
tamethem:

What my mum wears or wore cant debar my Political career . My mums life isn't mine. American President's wife once posed nude and the pictures were used against him during election and he still won.
Don't mind the haters. Jealousy and envy is really terrible.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by jonadaft: 2:59pm On May 27, 2018
salford1:

You need this to help you out of your misery.
Your mother needs it more.
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Idydarling(f): 3:00pm On May 27, 2018
Ijaya123:

No...Only hard copy. You can download the pdf version online.
tried doing that but couldn't, do you have a link u can send me?
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by mikesly: 3:00pm On May 27, 2018
I just dey shame for this woman... chai!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Afobear: 3:03pm On May 27, 2018
That nyash no bad for anal I swear
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by mema900: 3:03pm On May 27, 2018
Budex40:

You deserve some AKKOLADEZ.....!!!!
Alkkolade!!! cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Gmajor(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2018
officialteemi:
YEARS LATER.
END OF STORY
Sharap joor. After all Donald Trump did, he still managed to win the election

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by salford1: 3:05pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
If you were so holy, your bible teaches you to mind your business and not judge others. She’s doing her job, let her be and leave it to God.

do you even realise these celebrities are role models to some people,,i am as worldly as wizkid or any of them ,,not judging her , she big pass hustling like video vixen.
donnt know about you,, i listen to tiwa songs not becos she will show some dark saggy flesh ,but because she sings good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover / Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics / 2face Idibia Storms Stage With Nurses (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.