Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) (50701 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In Denim Outfit (Photos) / Many Trolls Injured, As Tiwa Savage Goes Savage On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Newsmic: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Popular Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage goes on a one-week vacation with over 30 shoes, IgbereTV reports.

She shared photos of the shoes on her instastories. She also revealed she would be wearing slip-ons more often.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYBmjXaLwsS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Kriss216: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by house10s: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
or a dik in ur ....... most of the time.

enjoyment lady

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sexy MILF. Her a$$ is getting thicker on her "tales by moonlight"video. I wouldn't mind getting my own share of the coochie

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
So why pack all that shoes, when you already know you'd be on your slip-ons most of the time

Wahala dey o cheesy

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
One or two pair per day or what exactly?
I have a friend who has 1000+ shoes not just shoes alone, clothes, hats, belts, wigs, jewelries, underwears in large numbers. Her bedroom looks like a boutique.
First thing you ask when you enter her room is "Is this a boutique?". It amazes everyone who visits her BUT guess what? She's always broke all the time. Simply because every money she gets goes to the purchase of these vain things. The last time I remember we were both cleaning rusted jewelries to go give Aboki to buy because she couldn't fuel the car & eat. It's that bad. These are the idols some people worship. Every day I thank God I am not into these vain things.I would have been running out of money, being under pressure to have these things. I really can count my shoes while some have lost count Lool.

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Pumpumking: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
RoyalBlu:
So why pack all that shoes, when you already know you'd be on your slip-ons most of the time

Wahala dey o cheesy

You again
Ok darling i apologise...how much shold i pay u.i hav moiney & i swaaar i prefa marrryed womens.how much u want please? cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by fati2001(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
mtcheeee

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by WibusJaga: 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2021

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
What are we supposed to do with this news?
Very childish.

Celine Dion who had tons of shoes one time didn't make noise about it. E come be just 30.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by ValCon888: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
Over 30 shoes for a week vacation but not a single condom for her own protection.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Hintona(f): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
I don't see any red bottoms cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by thorpido(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
All for the gram.smh
One for the bathroom,another to sleep.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by SportsHD: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
ValCon888:
Over 30 shoes for a week vacation but not a single condom for her own protection.
Of course, no meaningful contribution to the thread. Just the usual open mouth and waaaaa

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by HRSweetness(f): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
I'm afraid to say what I don't want to believe. I mean, could it really be true? although I wish I could doubt it but it's becoming significantly apparent that madam Tiwa is an airhead.

I mean if at 40 and with the kind of success she's attained career wise, she still feels the need to seek validation through vain displays such as this, then she is indeed vapid.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by AiAnalytics: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
na so
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Bobotic(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Some bad minds here will be expecting something HUGE again from this my Auntie Tiwa's long vacation in the future to come..........just saying my mind sha tongue

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Jidemoo: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Who she wan impress ? undecided

All for the gram

Meanwhile she dey learn work where Dj Cuppy dey....that one na "Meeting ambassador"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by visijo(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Once the conversation is getting too serious
I drop one comrade memes to show you that we are not writing online exams�

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
What's the essence of the post and what would she be using 30 shoes for in a week?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Mko123(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ok,
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
sad I Dey look for her Bleep sha sad lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Think9ja(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
And it made front page?

How on Earth is this news?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by ignis: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Another leak dropping soon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Flex
Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
sad tiwelda marcos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Optimistguy1969: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Make she Getat

Who she epp?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Poverty mentality

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mocheddah Gets Engaged To Prince BK (Photos) / PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.