Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Here’s Why Basketmouth Said Money Is More Important Than Peace Of Mind - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here’s Why Basketmouth Said Money Is More Important Than Peace Of Mind (343 Views)

Mabel Makun, Writes After Basketmouth Said He And AY Were Never Friends / See The Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Who Said Money Turns Her On / See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here’s Why Basketmouth Said Money Is More Important Than Peace Of Mind by owisdom58: 7:53am On May 27, 2018
Here’s why Basketmouth said money is more important than peace of mind
Ace Comedian and Actor, Bright Okpocha, a.k.a Basketmouth has revealed that he is the school of thought that money is more important than peace of mind

According to the 39-year-old father of two who is known for his diversity in the entertainment industry and has successfully built a name for himself, over the years;

A wise man once said that money can’t buy you happiness, and I totally agree with him…..but I think it’s more comfortable to be crying in a house like this than in a face me I face you.
I don’t know about you.
https://silverbirdng.com/2018/05/27/heres-basketmouth-said-money-important-peace-mind/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Here’s Why Basketmouth Said Money Is More Important Than Peace Of Mind by owisdom58: 7:55am On May 27, 2018
Re: Here’s Why Basketmouth Said Money Is More Important Than Peace Of Mind by CarlosTheJackal: 7:59am On May 27, 2018
Get money and you will buy peace of mind.

I've never seen someone crying or sweating inside a Bentley
Re: Here’s Why Basketmouth Said Money Is More Important Than Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 8:01am On May 27, 2018
Both of them are not related. Each of them are uniquely different on their own.

Its my prayer to have both.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Lady Left Boyfriend On Seat, Follows Wizkid Backstage / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos / I Was Planning To Feature Ras Kimono Before His Death - Ara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.