Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House (43783 Views)

Mabel Makun, Writes After Basketmouth Said He And AY Were Never Friends / Watch what Basketmouth had to say about AY's New Baby / Bbnaija 2019: What Basketmouth Said About Tacha Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Relationships in the Big Brother Naija house are really heating up, and Showmax's Hot Room host Basketmouth had some things to say about this on the latest episode of the show.

Fan favourites, Mercy and Ike were first on the target line as the pair couldn't keep their hands away from each other, as per usual.

"I need you to help me, I'm hot and my pants have to come off," Ike said to Mercy on one occasion. A request Mercy was only too happy to grant before the pair dissolved into a fit of laughter. But Basketmouth was not impressed by Mercy's sudden shyness. "Mercy, Mercy why are you shocked? That's the fruit of your labour, you've been working very hard for this thing" he taunted.

Frodd was not spared from the teasing either as Basketmouth threw jabs at him while he and Esther stole glances at Khaffi and Gedoni as the pair cuddled under the sheets.

Catch all the intimate moments from your favourite Big Brother Naija couples and Basketmouth's jabs on Hot Room showing every week on Showmax.

https://www.showmax.com/eng/tvseries/mg7vyxeg-big-brother-naija-hot-room

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
Tonye has joined them.

Anyway, I didn't read — I just commented. #Smiles.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by starbuck(f): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Me undecided undecided undecided Jog ke

If you see me running, you better run because something is chasing me..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Aye yin tita

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by Benwems(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mercy is using Ike to catch some trips. Forming hard to get. Since they Started their Love thing my guy Never chop am. Uncle wen mumu. Meanwhile different guys dey wait Mercy outside of house to lash the runs girl.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by dayjoblok: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Naso Boss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by emeejinsm: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
iClef:
Tonye has joined them.

Anyway, I didn't read — I just commented. #Smiles.
Me to , who get time to read stuffs about bb9ja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by seunmohmoh(f): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Zero sense in what he said.

Mtcheew.

Couples for sex and eye service. No love in the house just lust.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by imitateMe(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
Bleep off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by briggz09(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
So dis made front page cos he don tey wey basket mouth talk ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by davidufuoma(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
OK

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by Pusyiter(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Is Nairaland a subsidiary or outlet grin of BBN?
The promo on this forum about BBN can be channeled to something more productive or educating.
My people, wetin we gain on this matter?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by lebron7(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dis guy don comot e dread shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by DonDaniDee(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Showmax? Am impressed with Basketmouth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by ogbs2020love: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
We call help you with all utility payments ,bill payments ,betting account funding .call Ogbonnaya 08032240950 or email ogbs2020love@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by DonDaniDee(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Pusyiter:
The promo on this forum about BBN can be channeled to something more productive or educating.

Exactly.

How about we organize a sort of Nairaland Talent Show. Maybe we could help alot of youths showcase their talents.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by bentwood85(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Last year I received a 2 months ban because of this non educative show.

Affordable land ideal for ESTATE ,SCHOOLS ,CHURCH,POULTRY and PETROL STATION are available for sale.
**lands are available in acres and hectares **
**you are buying direct from the indigenes **
They are located at fct, Abuja/Nasarawa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by Pusyiter(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
God bless your generation
DonDaniDee:

Exactly.

How about we organize a sort of Nairaland Talent Show. Maybe we could help alot of youths showcase their talents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by NaijaDonCast(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
E wan chop for free? U no know say na pay as u go? Abi no bi so? Wetin u feel say Ajebutter we dey stay 4 yankee like ike go get 9ja street guy sense
Benwems:
Mercy is using Ike to catch some trips. Forming hard to get. Since they Started their Love thing my guy Never chop am. Uncle wen mumu. Meanwhile different guys dey wait Mercy outside of house to lash the runs girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Bbnaija is good for the economy ask recharge card sellers and cable TV companies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by MissOH: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kingmiah:
Bbnaija is good for the economy ask recharge card sellers and cable TV companies
Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
mercy is looking for blue passport from ike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by Dpharisee: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
If you are to choose between this story and Lalasticlala posting about snakes which do you prefer. Click Like for snake stories and Share for BBN

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by sylve11: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Pusyiter:

the thing nor tire you?

watch as mercy cousins go come attck you soon................ smiley cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by Slymonster(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lol advert for showmax right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House by chigoziri2403(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
I don't understand why someone would leave a well paid job to waste his or her time in this already decided show

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miyonse, Soma And Busty Female Fan Pictured / "I Will Commit Suicide If Davido Doesn’t Attend My Birthday" - Girl Cries (Video / Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.