Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' (31686 Views)

Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Youths Destroy Pius Anyim's Statue In Ebonyi State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by BlackHatNaija: 1:34pm On May 27, 2018
This is lessons learnt. The youths are wiser at least with their PVC.
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Jlow2: 1:34pm On May 27, 2018
you will be in kirikiri if you try it down south

1 Like

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 27, 2018
Only zombies with empty skull still support Buhari. grin

1 Like

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by olatade(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2018
Yea! That's what I'm talking about cool
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by chosenwan1(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2018
It is not about burning their banner, educate the LOST souls still supporting such a government. #buhariout
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 27, 2018
Sorry you voted for CHAIN not CHANGE.
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by slickbak(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2018
If them like make them no use this ginger follow up election process cos Baba go change the change them dey change grin grin
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Postanalyser: 1:37pm On May 27, 2018
ok

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Louisosazee(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2018
wow.......this is the kind of Change Niger State decide to have
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by HeyCorleone(m): 1:42pm On May 27, 2018
Omeokachie:
Hahahahaha
You are looking for "change" from a Buhari led government? A man that is still stuck in 1985?

Una go wait tire.
Buhari thinks they still spend German Mark in Germany, and French Franc in France!

German Mark in Western Germany**.

He's that stuck in the past.
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by DabuIIIT: 1:45pm On May 27, 2018
Beautiful.
This should be happening nationwide. Call a spade a spade,this govt is a monumental failure and disaster.

Have been ashore for about a month and its darkness all the way,NO 4KN LIGHT/POWER. What kinda nation stays without power and her citizens just take it like that! Nigerians should wake up,DEMAND FOR TRUE FEDERALISM/TOTAL RESTRUCTURE. DEMAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS. WE PAY EXHORBITANT RATES FOR POWER AND YET,NO BLADDY POWER. THIS IS THE WORST GOVT IN HISTORY!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by sowore2019: 1:50pm On May 27, 2018
It is time to take Nigeria back from analogue leaders that considered it their social security

1 Like

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by BiafraIShere(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2018
amalder:
Revolution is closer than we think, Am seeing it from .........

far
You people don't seem to get it, REVOLUTION CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN NIGERIA! It can happen in the West because they are enlightened and economically empowered to know their right. Revolution can also happen in the Arab world because they are united by religion and the countries there are largely ethnically homogeneous unlike Nigeria that is fragmented by religion, ethnicity, ideology, world view etc. The moment anything like revolution is about to take place, the politicians who will be at the receiving end will quickly play the religion/ethnic card to their advantage and you will see that the revolutionaries will even begin to attack each other along religious or ethnic lines. Revolution can only happen when we split and have nations that will be united by same ideology and world view. It can happen in Biafra, Oduduwa or Arewa republics but not in Nigeria because the Igbos have nothing in common with the Hausas or Fulanis and vice versa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by userplainly(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2018
DabuIIIT:
Beautiful.
This should be happening nationwide. Call a spade a spade,this govt is a monumental failure and disaster.

Have been ashore for about a month and its darkness all the way,NO 4KN LIGHT/POWER. What kinda nation stays without power and her citizens just take it like that! Nigerians should wake up,DEMAND FOR TRUE FEDERALISM/TOTAL RESTRUCTURE. DEMAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS. WE PAY EXHORBITANT RATES FOR POWER AND YET,NO BLADDY POWER. THIS IS THE WORST GOVT IN HISTORY!

I'm wit u but wen I speak outside everyone act like they dont listen.... one said "u ready to die for this country?"... I said yes and he's reply was "na only u! i dey wait for Biafra republic"..... one just shook his head that he has kids to feed... said " who wan win go win" vote noh matter"
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2018
So Aboki's don't understand all those APC figures ?
Buhari is working, it's just too dark to see it
Put on ur night vision googles
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Okoroawusa: 2:11pm On May 27, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

You forgot to add igbodefender that dude the hustle wella now to be noticed by BMC.

It is unfortunate in spite of all his noise and wasted MB, BMC is yet to consider him for employment.

BMC is still owing Omenkalives 3 months salary, even if you call him, he won't answer.

You will never see Buhariguy, Madridguy and Sarrki here, those senior zom bs don abscond through the back fence.

I have been suspecting that onyeoga since, I don't even know that one na zom b ooh, but I am sure he is not on BMC payroll. Who wants to employ a lazy yoot.

Iceberg3 dey do attache by force. That one na just another lazy zom b fronting as a BMC.

But you know sey you Bleep up, you forget to call the Nairaland Chief Resident Zombie and a senior BMC office Ngeneukwenu. How dem dey spell that name self.

You know sey that Yorubaassasin na yoruba moslem. Even if BMC pay am or not im go still do im duties to the caliphate.

Pointzerom is another lazy zom b. One day on, 7 days off. I no blame am, im girlfriend get belly and that 30k BMC dey give am no dey do am again.

Man gats hustle more.

A source close to Sarrki told me BMC wan disengage am for low productivity. We dey suspect sey Madridguy hand dey inside am, you know sey that guy dey close to Igbodefender so he is fronting to have Igbodefender replace that Pointzerom, but Sarrki as a more senior zom b is not disposed to having Igbodefender close to the BMC headquarters. I don't know why, but I think it is because of insecurity.

He wants clicmarin in place of Igbodefender. That guy na another over spoilt zom b. He running on advanced zom b script. You should watch closely.

Only concern is that he is under fed.

Anyway, final decision lies with Ngene.

You see that Okoroawusa wey dey form to be Igbo? Hunger don finish am, he was begging Izaa to recommend him to BMC without knowing that one na another zom b without level. Person wey dey still beg Omenkalives to recommend him, but unfortunately Omenka is now in IDP in Aba after being owned for 3 months.

But that Izaa sharp ooh, im ask okoroawusa to pay 15k recommendation fee and mumu go sell im neighbour phone to pay.

Money im no see, recommendation im no see also.

I hear sey the neighbour dey find now.

Can you remember the thread yesterday one dude ran and hid inside smelly gutter? Na our guy be dat.

Since that yesterday, im never comot from that gutter. You know sey that im neighbour dey still para for voting APC's fake change in 2015.

The phone wey im buy during transformation era, one dude come move am sell for one useless BMC zom b post.

Ehn! Zombiepunisher I get one intel for you ooh, as you dey knack the zombies front and back dem don mount men on 22-22 dey wait for you.

I know sey your power pass all the zom bs combined, but always be on high alert. No lapses. Those hungry things no get joy ooh.

You know sey dey must hustle for their 30k.

I don waka abeg. Before those zom bs go waylay me for another thread, I no get their strength.

Sarrki,awon were de o!
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by tonyutd93(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2018
no change yet
BankeSmalls:
This is first time am seeing CHANGE since 2015 grin
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by johnmartus(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2018
Lazy youths.
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by IamThrive(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2018
Una eye don dey open one by one?
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Tonytonex(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2018
THIS IS GOODNEWS, MORE OF THIS.
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 27, 2018
IgboBasthard:

How many people dey inside the picture .......Buhari has won already!

And oga, who is contesting the presidency with Buhari?

Lalasticlala are you seeing this man's username?
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 27, 2018
IgboBasthard:

How many people dey inside the picture .......Buhari has won already!

And oga, who is contesting the presidency with Buhari?

Lalasticlala Mynd44 are you seeing this man's username?
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by PointZerom: 9:02pm On May 27, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

You forgot to add igbodefender that dude the hustle wella now to be noticed by BMC.

It is unfortunate in spite of all his noise and wasted MB, BMC is yet to consider him for employment.

BMC is still owing Omenkalives 3 months salary, even if you call him, he won't answer.

You will never see Buhariguy, Madridguy and Sarrki here, those senior zom bs don abscond through the back fence.

I have been suspecting that onyeoga since, I don't even know that one na zom b ooh, but I am sure he is not on BMC payroll. Who wants to employ a lazy yoot.

Iceberg3 dey do attache by force. That one na just another lazy zom b fronting as a BMC.

But you know sey you Bleep up, you forget to call the Nairaland Chief Resident Zombie and a senior BMC office Ngeneukwenu. How dem dey spell that name self.

You know sey that Yorubaassasin na yoruba moslem. Even if BMC pay am or not im go still do im duties to the caliphate.

Pointzerom is another lazy zom b. One day on, 7 days off. I no blame am, im girlfriend get belly and that 30k BMC dey give am no dey do am again.

Man gats hustle more.

A source close to Sarrki told me BMC wan disengage am for low productivity. We dey suspect sey Madridguy hand dey inside am, you know sey that guy dey close to Igbodefender so he is fronting to have Igbodefender replace that Pointzerom, but Sarrki as a more senior zom b is not disposed to having Igbodefender close to the BMC headquarters. I don't know why, but I think it is because of insecurity.

He wants clicmarin in place of Igbodefender. That guy na another over spoilt zom b. He running on advanced zom b script. You should watch closely.

Only concern is that he is under fed.

Anyway, final decision lies with Ngene.

You see that Okoroawusa wey dey form to be Igbo? Hunger don finish am, he was begging Izaa to recommend him to BMC without knowing that one na another zom b without level. Person wey dey still beg Omenkalives to recommend him, but unfortunately Omenka is now in IDP in Aba after being owned for 3 months.

But that Izaa sharp ooh, im ask okoroawusa to pay 15k recommendation fee and mumu go sell im neighbour phone to pay.

Money im no see, recommendation im no see also.

I hear sey the neighbour dey find now.

Can you remember the thread yesterday one dude ran and hid inside smelly gutter? Na our guy be dat.

Since that yesterday, im never comot from that gutter. You know sey that im neighbour dey still para for voting APC's fake change in 2015.

The phone wey im buy during transformation era, one dude come move am sell for one useless BMC zom b post.

Ehn! Zombiepunisher I get one intel for you ooh, as you dey knack the zombies front and back dem don mount men on 22-22 dey wait for you.

I know sey your power pass all the zom bs combined, but always be on high alert. No lapses. Those hungry things no get joy ooh.

You know sey dey must hustle for their 30k.

I don waka abeg. Before those zom bs go waylay me for another thread, I no get their strength.

immhotep lzza do you guys underkwuruoto what this person is saying?

1 Like

Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by Smarkie: 9:07pm On May 27, 2018
their eye don dey clear small small
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by willibounce1(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2018
your deceit can only last for a few years. The end has come for APShit
Re: Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' by ehinmowo: 12:30am On May 28, 2018
Buhari divides Nigeria with his bigotry and neootism. That man is not in touch with reality. Completely ruin the gains made so far.

In a sane world, dt man would have been decleared mentally unfit to lead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out / Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics / Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.