Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,177 members, 7,867,414 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Hollywood Movie That Potrays Nigerians In A Good.light - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hollywood Movie That Potrays Nigerians In A Good.light (293 Views)

Ooni Of Ile-ife And The Hollywood Movie 'take Me Home' / New Pono Movie That Is Trending Now / Did You Know A Nigerian Man Played A Major Role In A 1979 Hollywood Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Movie That Potrays Nigerians In A Good.light by Nobody: 9:36am On May 27, 2018
Finally a Hollywood movie that portrays Nigerians in a good light

It's a comedy titled the Gringo

It's a story of an executive Harold Soyinka who works for a big time pharma company goes to Mexican and tried to set up a fake kidnap due to his company wanting to fire him

During a conversation with a fellow hotel guest the issue of 419 comes up and the way it was written into the story showed that not all Nigerians are I'm to it

Though Harold admits his uncle is also into it but he tells her his father isn't into it so he is poor

I really loved this

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt3721964/

cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Hollywood Movie That Potrays Nigerians In A Good.light by ITbomb(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2018
I will check it out

Watch The Price as well

(1) (Reply)

How Long Has Your Current Phone Served You and Why? / Egyptian Lawyer Wants €1billion Compensation For Mo Salah Injury / Sancoj; World First Opportunity Supermarket Using Blockchain Technology And AI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.