Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) (33513 Views)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by oshe11: 6:11pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by room089: 6:11pm On May 27, 2018
Chai!

No 4 gat me wella!
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by room089: 6:11pm On May 27, 2018
Chai!

No 4 gat me wella!
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by RexTramadol1: 6:13pm On May 27, 2018
U dey go church wella

That meeting part true die
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by room089: 6:13pm On May 27, 2018
Chai!

No 4 gat me wella!
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by hizzypearl(f): 6:14pm On May 27, 2018
Mhen that number 21 tho...
Those young cute couple that always wear the same attire. I dey always FO for them.. Why will you quote me Sho mo age mi ni.

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:15pm On May 27, 2018
oluphilip2008:
That number 3 is so speaking about me. The passion in taking down notes ehn grin, but I hardly revisit them. It is well

Copy copy
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 27, 2018
twentyk:
I'm bored...
Call me 08064035206
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by ekestic1976(f): 6:19pm On May 27, 2018
Number 6 got me hands down! Reminds me of those days of youth when I would think about the best way to catch up with Bose after service. But her stern and suspicious mother always got wise to my intentions. The Daddy appeared unconcerned, but it was later during our Engagement ceremony that he confessed to being amused at my futile efforts. My God, Bose was beautiful then; she's even more beautiful now.

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by dgagar(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2018
those that came to charge their home appliances e.g phones, torchlight, radio, mp3, Bluetooth, they even come with their own extensions box or sucket.

AND

those once that will browse and ping throughout the service
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by ElsonMorali: 6:22pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Postboiswag(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2018
No. 9
Even for mosque
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by mixter(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2018
hizzypearl:
Mhen that number 21 na true o.... those cute young couple that always wear the same attire, i dey always FO for them o.. Nobody should quote me, why will you quote me "sho mo age mi ni"

Lol. Mo mo age o.

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by captainamiedi1: 6:29pm On May 27, 2018
guilty of number 1 and 24 sha
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Tamakay(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2018
So so funny. But No.10 that year! Huh
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Daeylar(f): 6:31pm On May 27, 2018
OK this was hilarious grin
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 27, 2018
zlantanfan:
If this makes another frontpage i guess it confirms the suspision that every sunday there is a delibrate attempt to push at least a string of derogatory ordnances that redicules christianity.

The agenda is to push christianity mixed secularism so much that you wouldnt tell the decency that ought to accompany a religious section no thanks to an open system that allows every d1ck and harry, atheists, demonic agents to do as they wish without the least permeable membrane to sieve miscrants

The forum cartels should also grant everyone equal access to the headslammers section, i do know atheists would want to comment and create memes on that section too

what is this one blabbling naw
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by nairalandbuzz(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2018
I know of a guy that joined the ushers just to hammer girls. After making his mark, he goes to another church same cycle

You also didn't mention of those that will enter the church in midst of prayer and will start saying die die die
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by micfoley: 6:41pm On May 27, 2018
Lol. 19 got me ROTFLMAO
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Jeromejnr(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2018
zlantanfan:
If this makes another frontpage i guess it confirms the suspision that every sunday there is a delibrate attempt to push at least a string of derogatory ordnances that redicules christianity.

The agenda is to push christianity mixed secularism so much that you wouldnt tell the decency that ought to accompany a religious section no thanks to an open system that allows every d1ck and harry, atheists, demonic agents to do as they wish without the least permeable membrane to sieve miscrants

The forum cartels should also grant everyone equal access to the headslammers section, i do know atheists would want to comment and create memes on that section too

You are very enlightened Sir. Just what I was thinking about.

Useless posts that have made Christianity very secular.

Can you imagine the nonsense that we are celebrating as normal in the Church.??
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by bankylan: 6:43pm On May 27, 2018
Neoteny:
There's only one kind of people you meet in churches:

Idiots.

No wonder you live a frustrated and a meaningless life. Your employers are in churches.......the people you are not fit to lace their shoes are in churches...
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by AlphaMajestic: 6:43pm On May 27, 2018
jodisng002:
Are you currently looking for a better job? If yes, Visit Jodis ng to find potential job offers in Nigeria.

To Visit Jodis NG: [url=nairaland.site]CLICK HERE[/url]

ur website is very ugly...bad navigation plan....painful to the eyes...that's one horrible looking site...Pple like u will never understand the basic of packaging a website let alone a dynamic job site
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2018
zlantanfan:

Nairaland have been know for hypocrite since time been, there is alot of sermon in Christian forum that can edify Christian brethren in Christian forum, you will never see it in front page.

And for seun and his co workers, Is this the true definition of atheism?
Hypocrite atheist.
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by AlphaMajestic: 6:53pm On May 27, 2018
ekestic1976:
Number 6 got me hands down! Reminds me of those days of youth when I would think about the best way to catch up with Bose after service. But her stern and suspicious mother always got wise to my intentions. The Daddy appeared unconcerned, but it was later during our Engagement ceremony that he confessed to being amused at my futile efforts. My God, Bose was beautiful then; she's even more beautiful now.

yes...y won't u be laughing now that uve completed ur mission.... dats wht some come to the church to do..
fvck themselves and legalise it there too...fvck outta here with ur corny love story biiiaaacchh
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2018
Printerscanner:

You just called Muslims a name that even your grandfather will not on a thread that does not concern Muslims. Can you now see that you are already unfortunate in this life and in life after death? Can you now see that you are already bringing generational curses to your unborn generation? The way you are going, you will slump and die of hypertension over ISLAMOPHOBIA.

You are here on Christian trend quoting people freely even abusing people meanwhile no one dare that one your cult section without a ban.

I Guess you are Dieing of Christianphobia. Lol

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Orashiboy(m): 7:19pm On May 27, 2018
That 19 na killer
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by userplainly(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2018
zlantanfan:

oga make ur point SHORT n simple.....
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by freethinker01: 7:36pm On May 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE REST OF US

ALWAYS SITTING AT THE BACK, UNINTERESTED, DISAPPOINTED, AND HARDLY PARTICIPATING IN ANYTHING BECAUSE WE ALREADY KNOW THAT CHURCH "BUSINESS" IS A SCAM WITH NO BENEFITS FOR THE COMMON MAN, AND EVERYTHING COMING OUT OF THE PASTORS MOUTH IS FALSE NEWS.

WE ONLY ATTEND SERVICE TO IMPRESS OUR FAMILIES AND LOVERS. undecided
I can relate

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by whitebeard(m): 7:52pm On May 27, 2018
No.7 (today lawd forgive me)
No.24 (I don't attend church that is near my house cause sometimes they don't know the meaning of "I need some alone time" 'I need to think"...what u will be hearing is broda share ur problem with the church..abeg u people should get out jare..!!
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Dafreeguy(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2018
The ones that came to show off what they wear

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by harriet412(f): 8:58pm On May 27, 2018
God's house of refuge undecided undecided

Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner / Apostle Suleman Remembers Benson Idahosa 23 Years After Death (photo) / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56