Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions (3871 Views)

I Never Understand Why People Buy Them / Best 8G ROM Phones( Need Recommendation) / These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions by bolaji73(m): 7:26am On May 29, 2018
Re: I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions by hamilton62(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2018
bolaji73:
link not opening. How fast is the delivery? and hope it has a good camera?
Why not check it on YouTube in comparison with other flags ships?

1 Like

Re: I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions by kmaster007: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

The xiaomi MI A1 4/64 version (clean Android rom) , Xiaomi note 5 pro 4/64 version, Xiaomi note 4 4/54. Are your best bet. And you can get them from nairaland here, just go to xiaomi thread and search for protein0 or noobody.
Noobody is a disappoint human being... beware of him
Re: I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions by smartnoni(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Buy Samsung A30 ..67k + on jumia
Re: I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions by noobody(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
kmaster007:

Loool,

Check my mentions,the good reviews speaks volume,Try harder again bro,

I dont deal with time wasters neither,

And i notice this his not ur first attempt trying to thrash my brand,but as always God dey pass you,

Cheers,
Re: I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions by noobody(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

The xiaomi MI A1 4/64 version (clean Android rom) , Xiaomi note 5 pro 4/64 version, Xiaomi note 4 4/54. Are your best bet. And you can get them from nairaland here, just go to xiaomi thread and search for protein0 or noobody.

Thanks for the mention bro,we appreciate it chief

Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions by Galil: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
kmaster007:
This is not true, had series of transactions with him and he delivered.
Re: I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions by noobody(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
Galil:

Thanks for the great feedback,i am very sure,100s more can come nd comment,and the feedback would be the same,

Dont mind the bros,

He wanted to get a note 7 3/32gb i offered during the promo period,he is pained cos he cudnt get it,due to his own time wasting techniques,he now has the effontry to come nd blame me for his woes,

Ehn plan nor fit work.

1 Like

Re: I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions by Protein0: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
noobody:

Thanks for the great feedback,i am very sure,100s more can come nd comment,and the feedback would be the same,

Dont mind the bros,

He wanted to get a note 7 3/32gb i offered during the promo period,he is pained cos he cudnt get it,due to his own time wasting techniques,he now has the effontry to come nd blame me for his woes,

Ehn plan nor fit work.

You should have just faced front. Some people don't know that our loads of positive feedbacks are earned.
Abi how will someone spend his money to patronize and still spare his time and data to praise if it's not sweet?

Na so one guy wey I think get sense said I ignored him.
I have chat history with ds guy since February(we have been talking earlier than then). We talked every now and then, even things outside biz till few weeks ago.
That particular occasion when I couldn't reply him, he went to call himself out say I Ignored him. Mischief makers everywhere
Re: I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions by noobody(m): 1:30am On Jul 16, 2019
Protein0:

You should have just faced front. Some people don't know that our loads of positive feedbacks are earned.
Abi how will someone spend his money to patronize and still spare his time and data to praise if it's not sweet?

Na so one guy wey I think get sense said I ignored him.
I have chat history with ds guy since February(we have been talking earlier than then). We talked every now and then, even things outside biz till few weeks ago.
That particular occasion when I couldn't reply him, he went to call himself out say I Ignored him. Mischief makers everywhere

I taya for this people my brother,
Mischief is the right word.
Re: I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2019
Re: I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions by kmaster007: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Galil:

i told you his jst a disappointing human being... we were ask to meet at Oshodi last week. i wantd almost 4hrs but he didnt show up... can u imagine dat...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Change The Imei Of Itel It1404 / How To Root A Micromax A35 Bolt Android Smartphone / Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Price In Nigeria ( Jumia & Slot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.