Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

I Never Understand Why People Buy Them - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Never Understand Why People Buy Them (4073 Views)

Why Do You Nigerian People Buy Expensive Phones? / Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? / NIN Issues: I Never Registered For NIN.. How Do I Verify The NIN from *346#? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by DyingFetus: 3:04am On Sep 16, 2023
iPhone na just waste of money tbh

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by ejighikemeuwa: 3:14am On Sep 16, 2023
Why and how?
Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by Hypnotise: 3:58am On Sep 16, 2023
DyingFetus:
iPhone na just waste of money tbh
You don use am before and you no like am?

2 Likes

Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by DyingFetus: 4:11am On Sep 16, 2023
Hypnotise:

You don use am before and you no like am?

I been day use iPhone 13 mini before I gave it out to my sis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by bewla(m): 5:37am On Sep 16, 2023
For who no get
Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by 22o62021: 6:21am On Sep 16, 2023
Poor man will always complain of the bitterness of Guinness stout.

You no get money to buy am.

10 Likes

Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by Abbeytoy(m): 6:22am On Sep 16, 2023
Why use your personal life to judge people?

Some of us can buy 10 of the latest iPhones at a go but don't like it but that doesn't mean those that do so are wasting money.

We all know what we have an interest in and can go miles to get it, if we do please don't badmouth us or what we do, it's our choice.

8 Likes

Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by falcon01: 7:02am On Sep 16, 2023
I don't like iPhones, but the amount of anti iPhone topics I'm seeing is too much

10 Likes

Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by falcon01: 7:04am On Sep 16, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Some of us can buy 10 of l the latest iPhones at a go, but don't like it but that doesn't mean those that do so are wasting money.

We all know what we have an interest in and can go miles to get it if we do please don't badmouth us or what we do, it's our choice.
They actually do. 70% of those I see with iPhone could barely afford, if I'm been honest most iPhone users buy it for show off the exception are just people who don't do too much with phone or are already used to the iphone but most of them users that I know or see barely afford it. They put their whole into buying those devices.

9 Likes

Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by dreamxhaser: 7:26am On Sep 16, 2023
22o62021:

No be matter of poor man

Like me I can afford the 12 series for now, but I choose to stick with Samsung.

I have a friend who uses am 12 and S21, but that guy no dey even send the iPhone 12. He told me the phone con be like power bank, do him hand.

Everything he does is with his Samsung.

5 Likes

Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by ArticleBeast: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Some of us can buy 10 of l the latest iPhones at a go, but don't like it but that doesn't mean those that do so are wasting money.

We all know what we have an interest in and can go miles to get it if we do please don't badmouth us or what we do, it's our choice.
Abbey rest.
Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by Abbeytoy(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2023
falcon01:
They do. 70% of those I see with iPhone could barely afford, if I'm been honest most iPhone users buy it to show off the exceptions are just people who don't do too much with a phone or are already used to the iPhone but most of them users that I know or see barely afford it. They put their whole into buying those devices.

I'm sure many people have expensive Androids, but you won't have to complain because it's not an iPhone.
To be honest, I think it's ridiculous for people to question another person's decisions.
Did you know that iPhone 11 and later are the most common models on the market? And the majority of people don't even buy it new. So, how does it differ from Android users?
I use Android, and many others do as well.
People must use more than just Tecno and Infinix to be seen as serious about their lives.

6 Likes

Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by GideonOludayomi(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2023
ArticleBeast:

Uncle advertise your land and rest.

No tension Boda. Rest no be by force, na by capacity. Some wan rest now, Dem no fit because of wetin? Small issues like this. I just dey shout my own out of love ni o. God no wicked and e no dey do evil.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by id4sho(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2023
Competition tongue
Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by HYDEEE: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2023
You know that there are many android phones more expensive than the iphone, but you don't consider them a waste of money. No, just iphones only.

Hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by maticar: 10:55am On Sep 16, 2023
22o62021:

rich or poor stout is still bitter and less expensive than heineken....get it?
Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by Bigseven(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Allow us to waste our money. You only live once. Help humanity with money, use some part for gospel then enjoy some by buying iPhone
Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by Matrix137(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bigseven:
Allow us to waste our money. You only live once. Help humanity with money, use some part for gospel then enjoy some by buying iPhone
can you help me with 2k to feed, pls sir?
Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by Ensa777(f): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Come and buy my Oppo phone.
You won't regret it
Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by WantsandMore: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
ArticleBeast:

Uncle advertise your land and rest.
cheesy grin
Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by Bigseven(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
Matrix137:
can you help me with 2k to feed, pls sir?
e no Dey at the moment. If hin Dey I for run nam
Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by Matrix137(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bigseven:
e no Dey at the moment. If hin Dey I for run nam
No probs bro. Na man u be smiley

1 Like

Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by Johnsadi4e: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
Dhdhh

Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by Allsmilez999: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
It’s the same reason people buy G-wagons, an originally military vehicle instead of a sporty looking SUV with same/better features and price.
Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by emperor4love(m): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
U got apple account u can pay so many site with credit card...go ask yahoo nigaz y dem choose iPhone plus the camera na die
Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by Slynation(m): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Oga try rest... it's nobody's fault apple knows how to market themselves and has kept a high standard for themselves...
Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by Allahnabastard: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hey guys
based on my channel got taken down by YouTube and I had to create a new one.
So you can subscribe, like and comment on my videos and channel

Am Fully back
Checkout my signature to learn hacking
PayPal h*cking
Instagram h*cking
Facebook h*cking
Wifi h*cking
Phone h*cking
Etc
Like, subscribe and follow the channel for more content

(1) (2) (Reply)

Setool Unlocking Box / I Need Glo Manual Internet Configuration For Nokia C1 Phone / Is Technology A Modernised Form Of Witchcraft?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.