Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Mini Importation Revolver 2 (starters Guide) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE: Mini Importation Revolver 2 (starters Guide) (310 Views)

Starters Guide To Making Money With BTC And On Fiverr / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Mini Importation Revolver 2 (starters Guide) by sheggietyn: 1:00pm On May 27, 2018
It so Interesting to see Mini Importation as a High Demand Course now learnt in nigeria and has been exposed to lot of people.

I remember back then in 2009/ 2010 when mini Importation was still emerging, people who knows it then were so skeptical that to learn from them they demand high prices like 100k and above… well Kudos to those who learnt it in those days and are now teaching people at a give away price.

Ain’t talking about just Whatsapp training But Physical Training, Mini Importation is a very vast business the more you have been into the business the experienced you are. Lot of people have ventured into this business and lost all they have somehow in some ways they weren’t doing it right, they say i want to start a physical store and they jump into it emptying their account to import alone… boom after importing they get shocked by logistics and clearing fee, finally if they were able to borrow money from people for clearing and logistics... they goods remain in there home without getting any buyer.

A mini Importer chatted me up few weeks ago said he has goods worth 700k in his house for the past 6 months but does not know how to market and sell them..

Please put into consideration Mini Importation is a journey that never end, don’t start Mini Importation without understanding the various aspect which is the marketing and selling strategies.

In the beginning of your startup make sure you split your startup capital into 3 wings before even importing at all.

Every Business Deserve proper Book Keeping Same implies with Mini Importation don’t say it is mini then you believe it can’t crash… i bet you if you are not watchful it is going to crash into crunches.. You can only be saved if you split your startup capital in this 3 Masterpiece.

1 Fall Back Capital : This is the money you fall back on if in any way you made much loss in your first trial as a Mini importer. .this money help you startup or fill the space of your loss and help you stand firm in the business.

2 The logistics Capital : This the money you use for collecting/ Clearing your goods at the C-Port and also pay to the logistics agent when delivering to the final consumers…in this section lot of people fail why? Because when they get customer/ Buyers they tell they to pay for logistics, which can be very wrong.

This is what i simply do instead of me telling the Buyer to pay for the logistics, i will rather make the buyer happy by tell him or her that i will pay the logistics fee and unknowingly to the buyer that i have added the logistics fee to the product price.. Don’t try to differentiate the logistics fee from the product price… you don’t have a name yet like other Big E-commerce Out their.. By telling them you have removed the logistics fee it make them want to buy because they feel they are getting it at almost free.

Start Implementing the above to your mini importation business today and see how massive you are gonna grow..

I will be talking about the third masterpiece which is the last in my next post, so stay tuned..

I remain your one and only
ICT Entrepreneur/ Business Strategist
Salami Emmanuel Segun

Have a wonderful week ahead

(1) (Reply)

Cheap And Reliable Data Plans. Mtn, Glo And Etisalat. / African Ministers Meet On Free Trade / Nigeria Manufactured Goods Export Rise By 700% -businessday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.