Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

“the Day You Eventually Marry Ehn....” — Banky W Mocks Don Jazzy.. Don Jazzy Rep - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “the Day You Eventually Marry Ehn....” — Banky W Mocks Don Jazzy.. Don Jazzy Rep (647 Views)

Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Day You Eventually Marry Ehn....” — Banky W Mocks Don Jazzy.. Don Jazzy Rep by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 27, 2018
Don Jazzy may be getting married soon.. and the whole world will of course be happy for the Veteran Music Producer.

The music producer has on social media been joking about his quest for a wife, and how he’s desperate to tie the knot too.. We all know of his obsession with Rihanna, and that of Linda Ikeji, who recently got engaged, pregnant.

Though Jazzy has been insinuating that he is still and searching, but then, after a chat he had with Banky on Instagram, it may seem as though he has someone in mind to tie the knot with.

Don Jazzy posted a video of himself dancing at a wedding with caption;

If you ever think you can’t dance. Just remember this. You can’t be that bad. I decided to start going out more. Came all the way to this wedding maybe I will see wife ��‍♂. Everybody was taken sha. But dear future wife, just know that I will embarrass u with my dance moves forever. Take me as I am. I don talk my own. �

IF YOU EVER THINK YOU CAN’T DANCE. JUST REMEMBER THIS. YOU CAN’T BE THAT BAD. I DECIDED TO START GOING OUT MORE. CAME ALL THE WAY TO THIS WEDDING MAYBE I WILL SEE WIFE ��‍♂️. EVERYBODY WAS TAKEN SHA. BUT DEAR Read full here
Re: “the Day You Eventually Marry Ehn....” — Banky W Mocks Don Jazzy.. Don Jazzy Rep by OfficialAwol(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2018
Something keeps telling me that Don Jazzy could be the man in Linda's life, but those two are just playing with our sensibilities.

Time will tell Shaa.

Hey guys! It's my birthday o. I don't mind getting some love from my fellow Nairalanders.
Re: “the Day You Eventually Marry Ehn....” — Banky W Mocks Don Jazzy.. Don Jazzy Rep by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 27, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Something keeps telling me that Don Jazzy could be the man in Linda's life, but those two are just playing with our sensibilities.

Time will tell Shaa.

Hey guys! It's my birthday o. I don't mind getting some love from my fellow Nairalanders.

Happy birthday bro.. Wullnp
Re: “the Day You Eventually Marry Ehn....” — Banky W Mocks Don Jazzy.. Don Jazzy Rep by OfficialAwol(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2018
Isaac93:

Happy birthday bro.. Wullnp

Thank you Gee

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man Complained About Current Suffering In Nigeria (pics, Video) / Photos From The Birthday Dinner Of Famous Oyinbo Wives Of Lagos OWOL Reality TV / Davido Congratulates His Uncle, Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun PDP Gov Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.