Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" (21901 Views)

"Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2018 – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by Redoil: 5:34pm On May 27, 2018
Caseless:
That's true!
i dash the the woman just bring goatshitt, dead rat and rotten shit as bride price

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by madridguy(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2018
I reject it for Sai Baba, baba joystick cannot turn any honeypot except of Hajia, baba na discipline man. And as for me, how old I be wey I go marry person wey senior me with over 2 decades shocked see my hands, na money and children I wan take carry.

BankeSmalls:

You're mad because bubu has only one girlfriend whom he is looting the country with? grin Lauretta has another boyfriend apart from buharry, Madridguy is also sharing the second hand woman with bubu grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by Miles300: 6:48pm On May 27, 2018
saaron:
So says the slave of a two time world champion in RECESSION.
haha
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by drdeola001: 6:49pm On May 27, 2018
Idiotic personality.
What has katsina and daura produced?
The worst senilitic and moronic entity called president.

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 27, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Lauretta that couldn't get a husband for the past 53 years has an opinion.

She is a disgrace to Ubulu Ukwu people in Delta state
lmao!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by Eneyerin: 6:50pm On May 27, 2018
Useless idiot of a woman.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by DWJOBScom(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2018
God won't forgive anyone who gives this woman alcohol!

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by N0favors: 6:51pm On May 27, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

You've said it all. End of discussion!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by BlackHatNaija: 6:52pm On May 27, 2018
She's got nothing to think than sit behind her system in Aso rock, visit social media and concentrate on Jonathan as a justification for the poor performance of her boss.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by IgboBasthard: 6:54pm On May 27, 2018
Absolute slowpoke. Bayelsans should STONE him!!!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by megamank(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2018
Hmmm.....a lot of people on nairaland would not like or agree to this but logically she is right.. .

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by guiddoti: 6:56pm On May 27, 2018
In Bayelsa state last week, police opened fire and killed over 10 persons just because they protested in a university, this cannot happen under Jonathan. [/quote] I wasn't worried until your last paragraph. please, can you slowly read yourself again.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by Mikeross62: 6:56pm On May 27, 2018
After eating from the national cake ,now talking nonsense
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 27, 2018
IgboBasthard:
Absolute slowpoke. Bayelsans should STONE him!!!!
have you stone the clueless one =Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by guiddoti: 7:01pm On May 27, 2018
post=67934968:
She's got nothing to think than sit behind her system in Aso rock, visit social media and concentrate on Jonathan as a justification for the poor performance of her boss.
If Jonathan had used those monies to develop Bayelsa, I won't have worrried. He is a failure from mangrove
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by BianoJay(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2018
buhariguy:
I am ashamed to elect him as my local government chairman.

And what is the name of that local government of yours where a cow is the chairman? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by HeyCorleone(m): 7:03pm On May 27, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

Man are you serious right now? Is she from that part? Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by FLYFIRE(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2018
DIRTY OLD WOMAN
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by BlackHatNaija: 7:06pm On May 27, 2018
guiddoti:
If Jonathan had used those monies to develop Bayelsa, I won't have worrried. He is a failure from mangrove
You don't have an idea what happened in Bayelsa. Jonathan lack of control brought this upon him and the same kicked him out. So many scams happened in Bayelsa. Time will tell and I'm sure more money that was released and was never used on projects will be uncovered.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by buhariguy(m): 7:07pm On May 27, 2018
BianoJay:

And what is the name of that local government of yours where a cow is the chairman? grin grin grin
dunukofia local government area of anambra state.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by SalamRushdie: 7:08pm On May 27, 2018
I didn't know Buhari was from Bayelsa

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by luggy(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2018
that useless and panwine drinker woman
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by KazeemIbrahim1: 7:16pm On May 27, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Even menses has more importance than Lauretta Onochie
Bros when last you brush your teeth?
You get bad mouth o grin grin
Choi!!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by Manofvalor1: 7:17pm On May 27, 2018
foolish old female agama lizard that calls herself lauretta onochie.lying drunk hag.if bayelsa produced the worst then what adjective would be used to describe the collosal failure from daura?mtchew!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by naijjaman(m): 7:20pm On May 27, 2018
shocked
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by maestroferddi: 7:22pm On May 27, 2018
megamank:
Hmmm.....a lot of people on nairaland would not like or agree to this but logically she is right.. .
She is right because your brain is on shut down mode...

Jonathan should have applied the national treasury to make Bayelsa State look like New York because he hails from Bayelsa, abi?

I have said it countless times, most Buhari supporters are intellectually retarded.

You terrible lot admire this madness Buhari is perpetrating in the name of nepotism and favouring his part of the country because he calls the shots.

A basic question you cannot answer is whether Buhari would remain in power perpetually. What will happen to his side of the country when power shifts to another part of the country and whoever is power decides to exclude where Buhari hails from?

Wouldn't the so-called gain/strides they are enjoying now become baseless by then?

Wise people cherish/uphold fairness and equity because they know that power is essentially transient.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by Awoleesu(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Lauretta will make a pretty "fairly used" wife for you grin
heheheheee! Kikikiikiikiki grin this chiren una nor go kee me!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by IgboBasthard: 7:26pm On May 27, 2018
Asowari:
have you stone the clueless one =Buhari?

Buhari is a million miles better. Anyone who criticise Buhari UNFAIRLY is either ignorant or uneducated, PMB is slowly rebuildin the country. If you don't agree tell us what he should have done that he hasn't done?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" by Mustay(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2018
Relating the marital status of an individual to having an opinion doesn't make sense.

Whether anyone has a bad family or relationship does not deny them their expressions. It is the expressions we debate not the individual. Picking on an individual's life to a discussion is low level.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari / Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal In Proxy War Over PDP Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.