Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari (21898 Views)

“castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi / PDP Governor: Why I Will Never Castigate Buhari / Umahi Vows Never To Castigate Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by odiks: 4:39am On Nov 18, 2020
Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi, on Tuesday said he became an object of suspicion to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) because of his refusal to criticise the President, Muhammadu Buhari.

He made the comment while briefing reporters in Abakaliki, the Ebonyi State capital on his defection to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Governor Umahi said, “Every man runs his destiny. One thing I have promised is that I will never castigate PDP; just like in PDP, my only sin is that I refused to castigate Mr President and till thy kingdom come, I will not do that because that is my family character.”

“But those who don’t have character, they were very suspicious of me because I don’t castigate the President, that I could be leaking information of PDP.

“What nonsense is that? I came from a known family and a place where there is character. So, I have got a character; nobody either in APC or PDP will say that whoever discusses anything, I have to go and leak it. To leak it for what? Is it for money, is it for fame?” he questioned.

‘I Have No Regret’

The governor disclosed that the decision to leave the PDP for the APC was to protest against what he described as the injustice of the opposition party to the South East.

According to him, claims that he left the PDP because of an ulterior motive of contesting for president in the next general elections are far from the truth.

Governor Umahi stressed that he was contended as a two-term governor, adding that he would be quitting politics in 2023.

He stated, “Let it be known to all that nobody promised me anything, let it be known to all that I moved because of injustice, and I have no regret about that.

“Some people say I will regret this movement, I laugh at them; as if they saw God, as if they are my God. I am satisfied being a businessman, I am satisfied doing my businesses and that is all.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/11/17/my-only-sin-in-pdp-is-that-i-refused-to-castigate-buhari-umahi/

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by kahal29: 4:39am On Nov 18, 2020
Its well
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Luckydubby7(m): 4:43am On Nov 18, 2020
Go and sleep.
Is buhari ruling Nigeria well?
Time will tell

230 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by 1Alex: 4:44am On Nov 18, 2020
E don start now now?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by RedPhoenix: 4:44am On Nov 18, 2020
How people can just choose to destroy themselves, legacies and all they built over the years just makes me wonder. Umahi's doesn't even understand the " Ndigbo " spirit and code he claims to belong to by blood. This will end in tears and great sorrow for him. I don't see him escaping it.

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by kahal29: 5:01am On Nov 18, 2020
RedPhoenix:
How people can just choose to destroy themselves, legacies and all they built over the years just makes me wonder. Umahi's doesn't even understand the " Ndigbo " spirit and code he claims to belong to by blood. This will end in tears and great sorrow for him. I don't see him escaping it.

Are you his God and Creator?

Obaseki joins PDP
APC is finished

Umahi joins APC
Nigerian politicians have no ideology

171 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by fergie001: 5:05am On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi has made his choice. Whether it goes good or bad, its his own concern.

Maybe his brothers (Augustine & Maxwell might have joined Metuh) grin

Umahi has been mature about his defection, so has PDP.

Everyone should deal with it.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by IMASTEX: 5:47am On Nov 18, 2020
This man is about to upgrade "something" to pro max, so he obviously needs the blood of APC on his door now for protection grin grin grin

He should have known that APC & PDP time are numbered along with the games of bad wine switching bottles.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Ati PDP or APC o. All of una don mad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Lugechy: 5:47am On Nov 18, 2020
This Fulani coward asslicker is talking too much of recent, trying to justify his jumping ship, which is his right anyway.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Staro: 5:48am On Nov 18, 2020
I hate people who get carried away and begin to
feel they are god.

Umahi has worked, no doubts and his people love him.
But for him to start feeling Messianic ... lol.

He should ask Oshiomole, Akpabio, Saraki.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by bolaayenimo: 5:48am On Nov 18, 2020
I used to think this Umahi get small sense. He thinks he.loves Buhari more than all the governors in the South East

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Onlinealaba(m): 5:49am On Nov 18, 2020
Every man de fight for him pocket, politics just like chess every of them strategizing for 2023

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by johnnychuks(m): 5:49am On Nov 18, 2020
now I know that this man is completely mad.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 18, 2020
With the rubbish state Nigeria has plunged buhari into currently

Castigating him is an understatement undecided

Does umahi go to the market?
Does he know the cost of living for an average nigerian currently?

In the last few years he has been living off public funds

If you wan decamp. Do so in peace

Akpabio had a noisy decamp and tried to destabilise akwa ibom. In the end he lost his senatorial position to a retired politician undecided

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Coronavirus1: 5:49am On Nov 18, 2020
oga you are in Apc to protect your loot after office. We know the game just like Akpabio

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by relicng: 5:50am On Nov 18, 2020
That one na talk? Please pack one side

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Sammysolution: 5:50am On Nov 18, 2020
Baba, na you wise pass, like say buhari dey listen to any castigation, how deaf man wan hear castigation, abi how buhari go read castigation news without cow picture

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by mrkings84(m): 5:50am On Nov 18, 2020
ALL POLITICIANS MAY GO HELL BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL LIARS.

Enough of this cock and bull crap story!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by GOTVee: 5:50am On Nov 18, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Your tears is delicious grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by morikee: 5:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Hmm this one no follow Oga.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by ValCon888: 5:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Buhari asslicker spotted.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by DMerciful(m): 5:51am On Nov 18, 2020
e be like say you don dey talk too much..FEM!

1 Like

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by FlyboyZee: 5:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Charlatan! He is already castigating PDP...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Starcrest1: 5:52am On Nov 18, 2020
Lol that one concerns you. APC =PDP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by ATEAMS: 5:52am On Nov 18, 2020
No matter what the situation, remind yourself “I have a choice"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Temitopemo6e6(m): 5:52am On Nov 18, 2020
Mr man go and sit down biko, what rubbish. You people joke a lot in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by FactBoyz: 5:53am On Nov 18, 2020
shocked
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Aflix(m): 5:53am On Nov 18, 2020
Why is guy playing victim's card You are in APC because PDP will not serve your political interest.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by nairaman66(m): 5:54am On Nov 18, 2020
What a useless statement! Our politicians are all goats

1 Like

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 18, 2020
You want president about The people will shock you.

Biko my fellow hustlers see easiest ways to make extra money offline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUOm97wlNGc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings / Hoodlums Set Senator Barau’s Kano Office On Fire / INEC Assures Use Of BVAS In Governorship & State Assembly Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.