₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,158,578 members, 4,701,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 January 2019 at 10:47 AM

Learn How To Sew For Free - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn How To Sew For Free (4203 Views)

Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) / 10 Ankara Styles You Need About Just 1 Yard Of Ankara Fabric To Sew / Ankara Styles To Sew This Xmas Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by bumluchi: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
abbiradore:
Hellooo class, i have been away because i was strong. How are you all doing?
fine and how are you now?
Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by DavidLoves: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2018
abbiradore:
Hellooo class, i have been away because i was strong. How are you all doing?
Great job you're doing ma. Have been ruminating the thought of going into fashion as a part time hustle. I studied mechanical engineering. With those illustrations you gave. The measurements are really stuffs I can relate with. And when I saw that French curve I was like wow.

I actually had men's pants in mind, seems like you just opened up another world to me. I'd like to contact you.
Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by abbiradore: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Thank you all for your show of love. I am fine now but still had an emergency to take care of. I hope and pray that all will be well before this weekend so i can come back to u
Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by abbiradore: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
DavidLoves:

Great job you're doing ma. Have been ruminating the thought of going into fashion as a part time hustle. I studied mechanical engineering. With those illustrations you gave. The measurements are really stuffs I can relate with. And when I saw that French curve I was like wow.

I actually had men's pants in mind, seems like you just opened up another world to me. I'd like to contact you.

You all can contact me anytime on this number 08022198646
Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by abbiradore: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2018
Good morning everyone, remember the last time i told you i had an emergency to take care of, it was my mom. She fell sick and unfortunately i lost her ����� So thats why i have not show up since then. See you soon
Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by hepzibahpraise(f): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
abbiradore:
Good morning everyone, remember the last time i told you i had an emergency to take care of, it was my mom. She fell sick and unfortunately i lost her ����� So thats why i have not show up since then. See you soon

Oh I am so sorry for the loss. I pray the Lord will comfort your heart and every member of the family. Please accept my condolence.
Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by Debbiemma(f): 12:20am On Oct 20, 2018
So sorry man, may her soul rest in peace
Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by atumomo(f): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
abbiradore:

Sorry for ur lost ma'am. May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by MzBertty(f): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
abbiradore:
Stay Strong Ma! May God give u d strength u need during this period
Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by abbiradore: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2018
Thank you so much for ur prayers and the condolence messages. I pray God continue to guard and guide me and my younger ones. Where are we?
Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by Misspure(f): 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Pls Ma,may I have ur contact or email
Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by abbiradore: 1:23pm On Jan 07
Happy New Year everyone
Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by abbiradore: 1:27pm On Jan 07
Let's start this year with this style

Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by abbiradore: 9:59am On Jan 11
Good morning SEWMATE,

Today, we will learn how this beautiful ruffled gown was made.

This style can be analyzed into 3 main sections or parts.

First part - The basic bodice which comprises of the bustier section and off shoulder sleeve.

Second part - The basic skirt which involve the waist, Hip and darts (optional). Click this link to know how the basic skirt is been achieved

https://m.facebook.com/groups/194843887949393?view=permalink&id=220090698758045

Third part - The ruffled part.

Measurements Needed
- Back M
- Bust CF
- Waist CF
- Hip CF
- Shoulder to bust, under bust, waist, Hip, kneel and floor
- Round shoulder M

NOTE
M - measurements
CF - circumference

Instructions are written on each pictures, so follow it accordingly.

If you go through it and you learn something, share so others can learn as well.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by abbiradore: 10:01am On Jan 11
Are u following?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by abbiradore: 10:03am On Jan 11
Following?

Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by abbiradore: 10:05am On Jan 11
Going on....

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by abbiradore: 10:06am On Jan 11
Going on.....

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Sew For Free by abbiradore: 10:08am On Jan 11
That's all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

~ Top Celebrity Fashion Designers ~ / Top 10 Greatest Cologne For Men In 2014. / 6 Way To Get Pink Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.