Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 2milliom Naira In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 2milliom Naira In Abuja (669 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State / What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 2milliom Naira In Abuja by Emmy1234567890: 3:03pm On May 27, 2018
Good afternoon and happy Sunday to you all. Pls am kind of confused right now. I need good minds to advice me on the kind of business i can invest with 2million in Abuja . Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 2milliom Naira In Abuja by tballeyy(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2018
Come to Lagos and iNvest on hawking of Gala and Lacasera

3 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 2milliom Naira In Abuja by david1234: 3:33pm On May 27, 2018
Invest in transportation..for more inquiries message me on lukadventureslimited@gmail.com
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 2milliom Naira In Abuja by malware: 3:44pm On May 27, 2018
Bet9ja

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 2milliom Naira In Abuja by Heartbender: 3:58pm On May 27, 2018
Call me...I can help you invest in more than a business but my advice isn't for free o
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 2milliom Naira In Abuja by Chekitaut: 4:43pm On May 27, 2018
Lease land for 5yrs set up a block industry... Abuja is still under going development.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 2milliom Naira In Abuja by Chekitaut: 4:45pm On May 27, 2018
Any day anytime eatery is still lucrative
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 2milliom Naira In Abuja by Agemech: 4:47pm On May 27, 2018
Go into Agro supply
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 2milliom Naira In Abuja by Sabadoe: 5:02pm On May 27, 2018
GOOD BIZ ADVICE ! Lucrative Mini Small Scale Cocoa Powder Exportation To Abroad will be a Perfect Business for You - Why ?

# You can Start this Hot Agro Demand Export Product with a Very Low Capital / Budget and Invest remaining into other business.

# You can easily Operate this business as Part time without Quit your other Present Job / business.

# You can also Operate this business from the Comfort of Your Bedroom with Internet Connection without Rent Office / Shop at all.

But you must have some Requirements to do this Profitable Hot Agro Demand Product Successful - If you have Interest and Really Serious ......

You can Visit and Click this Website Now => www.sabadoecocoa..com to get Full Details Information and Step by Step how to Getting Started Right Now ! OR Contact Mr. ADE COCOA direct on => 080 51073653 for any Inquiries.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 2milliom Naira In Abuja by consultmal97(m): 5:25pm On May 27, 2018
You can simply invest in agriculture
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 2milliom Naira In Abuja by Fxmanager(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2018
Emmy1234567890:
Good afternoon and happy Sunday to you all. Pls am kind of confused right now. I need good minds to advice me on the kind of business i can invest with 2million in Abuja . Thanks
Our trading team through research and experience discovered a profitable currency trading strategy to grow an investor's currency portfolio, tested the trading strategy for seven years now. This strategy has been in existence since the inception of the online foreign exchange market, and will still work profitably as long as the online foreign exchange market exist. Have you currency trading portfolio managed by us for stable and consistent growth. Check our profile signature and contact us through the number using calls or most importantly whatsapp for more.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 2milliom Naira In Abuja by Chekitaut: 10:28pm On May 27, 2018
Invest in what you can see, feel & touch...
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 2milliom Naira In Abuja by OneCorner: 10:33pm On May 27, 2018
Second hand clothes

(1) (Reply)

Buy Double A4 (75gms) Paper For 4k Per A Carton / Start Making Money Now!!! / Food Packaging Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.