Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron (53439 Views)

Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million / Odell Beckham Jr Checks Out Cristiano Ronaldo's N972m Customized Bugatti Chiron / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by DrayZee: 8:22pm On May 27, 2018
Suspect33:
My fav Real Madrid player, in other news, can anyone explain to me why Ronaldo refuse to celebrate bale's goal yesterday and why he was visibly unhappy after Real won the trophy :-/
Come, why are you people like this? Just tell me why.
He was visibly happy after Bale's goal and congratulated him while the match was still going on.
And afterwards he was also smiling on the pitch.
What do you gain from making people hate Ronaldo, tell me. He's just another human like you.
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by samzzycash(m): 8:22pm On May 27, 2018
kuntash:

What a prayer..

You better edit it make internet god no say amen to your prayer o..

Which kind small pikin talk be this?
are you for real. Quit talking like you are not a Nigerian,because That 100% mean something else in Nigeria pidgin and you know it..

And in case you don't know it literally mean they ll stay put and succeed there at all cost.
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by Goldmaxx(f): 8:24pm On May 27, 2018
Suspect33:
My fav Real Madrid player, in other news, can anyone explain to me why Ronaldo refuse to celebrate bale's goal yesterday and why he was visibly unhappy after Real won the trophy :-/
and that's what we are talking about Abi.. pained asssss mumu
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by onadana: 8:29pm On May 27, 2018
dotcomnamename:
undecided Vanity upon vanity

When you taste money you go forget vanity.
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by goshen26: 8:49pm On May 27, 2018
damosky12:
975 million naira? ?

Can the car take someone to space sir?

One struggler spotted

2 Likes

Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by tunary(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2018
yesloaded:
not business wise

Walai, people are really overworking these days o!!!
An Okada man worked till 11:50pm last night, on getting home he decided to take a bath. He suddenly ran out naked shouting................
Ghost! Ghost!! Ghost!!!
Narrating his story, he said he has poured water on his head about 5 times & the water was not touching his head. On hearing this, his neighbours rushed out,
only to discover that the idiot did not remove his helmet before having his bath.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by EddieCAD(m): 9:00pm On May 27, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Spotted, team vanity undecided
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by yinkakani(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by lereinter(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2018
Satan punish Buhari
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by dotedote: 9:40pm On May 27, 2018
Suspect33:

Cos he wasn't only missing on the scoresheet, he wasn't in the game at all.
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by Sleezwizz: 9:48pm On May 27, 2018
Suspect33:

Simply because he didnt score
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by Richardingwe(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2018
kingslly:
is benzema not happi?
abeg ask him
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by Timoleon(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2018
Rocktation:
I always wonder where these people drive to. They are celebrities after all and moving around can't be a walk in the park...

They drive to clubs, exclusive/private beaches, sometimes they attend public events too like football matches tennis matches, they attend award shows and galas, they go to the tattoo shop...they have girlfriends too that they take out. some of them take their kids to school...
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by Suspect33(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2018
DrayZee:

Come, why are you people like this? Just tell me why.
He was visibly happy after Bale's goal and congratulated him while the match was still going on.
And afterwards he was also smiling on the pitch.
What do you gain from making people hate Ronaldo, tell me. He's just another human like you.
Bro i love Ronaldo to be honest, he's the reason i support Real Madrid and it pained me that he did'nt get the spotlight on saturday's night, but his attitude was something else, be honest, we all saw through his smiles, it was'nt real, and yes he did hint that he might leave Madrid just minutes after Real won, something is definately wrong, i hope he stays though

www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2018/05/27/5b0a65d4e2704eb04f8b458b.html?cid=MOTB36603
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by mediagenius: 11:04pm On May 27, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
but it can buy you a living
Ode
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:58pm On May 27, 2018
wawa
mediagenius:
Ode
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by pony101: 12:04am On May 28, 2018
wonlasewonimi:
I smell money ritual
meaning benzema is a ritualist no bro,their cash long pass ritual money ....!!!!
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by bluecircle470: 2:08am On May 28, 2018
yesloaded:
not business wise

Walai, people are really overworking these days o!!!
An Okada man worked till 11:50pm last night, on getting home he decided to take a bath. He suddenly ran out naked shouting................
Ghost! Ghost!! Ghost!!!
Narrating his story, he said he has poured water on his head about 5 times & the water was not touching his head. On hearing this, his neighbours rushed out,
only to discover that the idiot did not remove his helmet before having his bath.

Wonder shall never end oo.
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by Harrynight(m): 3:03am On May 28, 2018
dotcomnamename:

When u hav that kind of money you will Never say that again

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by moonraker(m): 4:38am On May 28, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Which one be vanity again...
He earned his money the right way.
He has the right to spend his money the way he wants to..

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by MistaBabz: 4:57am On May 28, 2018
Damn!!! This guy is balling big time
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by laydoh(m): 6:36am On May 28, 2018
this one is not ritual money oo.ritualists no fit get money buy #50 mil car.
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by alaboski(m): 7:05am On May 28, 2018
Aldebaran:

Bsc and Msc can't buy you these cars...

grin grin grin
Exactly wat I tell my book loving friends. I'll see dem in the future and laff grin

2 Likes

Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:16am On May 28, 2018
Aldebaran:

grin grin grin

nope only talents n gifts can

2 Likes

Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by mediagenius: 7:24am On May 28, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
wawa
Arindin...we are talking money, you are talking living. Oponu radarada
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by sprints1: 7:42am On May 28, 2018
Aldebaran:

grin grin grin
blood money can
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by sprints1: 7:44am On May 28, 2018
GOOOGLE504:

nope only talents n gifts can
which talent and gift dangote otedola and tinubu get...and they can purchase 200 of this car and still feel they have spent nothing
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by wiseoracle(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2018
Nwosahnonso:
money sweet Sha but happiness matters alot

And you think he is not happy?
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by Yankiss(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Poverty eh grin grin
Re: Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron by alhassanyusuf29(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2018
shege! do u even have a living? don't go a try to get a Bsc or Msc and probably end up as a ritualist
mediagenius:
Arindin...we are talking money, you are talking living. Oponu radarada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me / Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.