Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

This Is What I Call, Rolling With Kings- The Oneplus 6 Vs The Samsung Galaxy S9+ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is What I Call, Rolling With Kings- The Oneplus 6 Vs The Samsung Galaxy S9+ (2021 Views)

Whatsapp Starts Rolling Out Picture-in-picture (PIP) Mode For Android Users / My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! / The Oneplus 6 Is Cheaper And Better Than The Iphone X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I Call, Rolling With Kings- The Oneplus 6 Vs The Samsung Galaxy S9+ by correctBlogger(m): 4:32pm On May 27, 2018
So we've all known the OnePlus company to be the kind of people that tries to shame other top flagship phone manufacturers, by bringing high end flagship features to their phones and still cutting down prices to an unbelievably low amount... Let's just say OnePlus is like the Infinix of the United States.

So today we will be comparing the all new, latest and trending OnePlus 6 device against the almighty and all powerful Samsung Galaxy S9+ smart phone.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-zMo_fhe32I8/WwrO3ycSqMI/AAAAAAAAAOA/2YkwIYbXqNQy5z9mIxtNqAStGXVbkGuQACLcBGAs/s1600/Samsung-galaxy-s9-vs-OnePlus-6-03.jpg[/img]

Remember that these things ship with an almost exactly identical specs, but the price differences are not identical at all..

Now the question is, after reading this review, would you buy the OnePlus 6 Over the Samsung Galaxy S9+ or are you still gonna stick with the S9+. For me, i'll stick.

So if you're not too busy, here is the link to the article...

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/05/Samsung-galaxy-s9-plus-vs-oneplus-6.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What I Call, Rolling With Kings- The Oneplus 6 Vs The Samsung Galaxy S9+ by ryfoz(m): 8:16pm On May 27, 2018
correctBlogger:

So today we will be comparing the all new, latest and trending OnePlus 6 device against the almighty and all powerful Samsung Galaxy S9+ smart phone.

So if you're not too busy, here is the link to the article...

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/05/Samsung-galaxy-s9-plus-vs-oneplus-6.html

Love it, thumbs up
Re: This Is What I Call, Rolling With Kings- The Oneplus 6 Vs The Samsung Galaxy S9+ by correctBlogger(m): 9:53pm On May 27, 2018
ryfoz:

Love it, thumbs up

Awww... thank you... you just made my day...
Re: This Is What I Call, Rolling With Kings- The Oneplus 6 Vs The Samsung Galaxy S9+ by ryfoz(m): 10:15pm On May 27, 2018
correctBlogger:

Awww... thank you... you just made my day...
Least I could do sir....
Re: This Is What I Call, Rolling With Kings- The Oneplus 6 Vs The Samsung Galaxy S9+ by kmaster007: 10:24pm On May 27, 2018
how much
Re: This Is What I Call, Rolling With Kings- The Oneplus 6 Vs The Samsung Galaxy S9+ by henry007(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2018
cool
Re: This Is What I Call, Rolling With Kings- The Oneplus 6 Vs The Samsung Galaxy S9+ by correctBlogger(m): 12:17am On May 28, 2018
henry007:
cool

Padi Mi.. i sight you joor.. grin grin
Re: This Is What I Call, Rolling With Kings- The Oneplus 6 Vs The Samsung Galaxy S9+ by correctBlogger(m): 12:20am On May 28, 2018
kmaster007:
how much

The OnePlus 6 goes home with for a $578, while for the S9+, well i'm not so sure because price can vary depending on where you are buying from.. but it is within that $700 - $800 range.. Buy one for me too sir... grin grin
Re: This Is What I Call, Rolling With Kings- The Oneplus 6 Vs The Samsung Galaxy S9+ by kmaster007: 11:10am On May 28, 2018
correctBlogger:

The OnePlus 6 goes home with for a $578, while for the S9+, well i'm not so sure because price can vary depending on where you are buying from.. but it is within that $700 - $800 range.. Buy one for me too sir... grin grin
bros wch one dollar here. in naira Biko ABI u dey fear
Re: This Is What I Call, Rolling With Kings- The Oneplus 6 Vs The Samsung Galaxy S9+ by correctBlogger(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2018
kmaster007:

Lol... grin
Re: This Is What I Call, Rolling With Kings- The Oneplus 6 Vs The Samsung Galaxy S9+ by WendySalisu: 4:13pm On May 28, 2018
I can't wait to get my new Samsung Galaxy S9. If not for anything, I will be buying the new Samsung S9 because of these three reasons that I believe will amaze you as much as it amazed me.
LIVE TRANSLATION
This must be the most amazing feature on the S9, most especially for those that enjoy travelling. The camera translates other languages to English, if the camera can see it, then you can translate it. This means you have your personal translator with you wherever you go. Although this specification is not applicable in some countries yet, but this has to be the best feature yet.
With just this feature, I do not mind walking into any slot outlet in Lagos to get the new Samsung Galaxy S9 and pay later, but that’s not all.

AR EMOJI
With Snap chat we enjoyed the augmented images, but with Samsung S9, we are in to enjoy Samsung's version of animated emoji that allows the camera turn your face into an avatar that resembles you and then uses your facial expressions to animate the character. This is just like the bitmoji, but it’s better because the emoji does not just look life-like but they look like you. Like seriously i can't wait to get it. Even if I don't have all the money yet, I can get it from any SLOT stores in Lagos and pay later.

F1.5 Aperture Mode
For those that get frustrated when they are unable to take pictures at night because of poor light-conditions, like at night concert, say no more. The Samsung S9 has a lens that opens to F1.5 mode to pull in light for a bright and clear photo. According to Samsung, this feature lets in 28-percent more light than the S8 shooter, and this is just perfect for anyone that wants good images both day and night.

The Samsung S9 is about #264,500 and you could also get it anytime at any of the 28 SLOT stores in Lagos and pay later. Provided you are a salary earner and you live in Lagos. Or you can just visit pagefinancials.com for more details on how to get a quick loan with low interest rate.
kmaster007:
Re: This Is What I Call, Rolling With Kings- The Oneplus 6 Vs The Samsung Galaxy S9+ by WendySalisu: 4:18pm On May 28, 2018
I can't wait to get my new Samsung Galaxy S9. If not for anything, I will be buying the new Samsung S9 because of these three reasons that I believe will amaze you as much as it amazed me.
LIVE TRANSLATION
This must be the most amazing feature on the S9, most especially for those that enjoy travelling. The camera translates other languages to English, if the camera can see it, then you can translate it. This means you have your personal translator with you wherever you go. Although this specification is not applicable in some countries yet, but this has to be the best feature yet.
With just this feature, I do not mind walking into any slot outlet in Lagos to get the new Samsung Galaxy S9 and pay later, but that’s not all.

AR EMOJI
With Snap chat we enjoyed the augmented images, but with Samsung S9, we are in to enjoy Samsung's version of animated emoji that allows the camera turn your face into an avatar that resembles you and then uses your facial expressions to animate the character. This is just like the bitmoji, but it’s better because the emoji does not just look life-like but they look like you. Like seriously i can't wait to get it. Even if I don't have all the money yet, I can get it from any SLOT stores in Lagos and pay later.

F1.5 Aperture Mode
For those that get frustrated when they are unable to take pictures at night because of poor light-conditions, like at night concert, say no more. The Samsung S9 has a lens that opens to F1.5 mode to pull in light for a bright and clear photo. According to Samsung, this feature lets in 28-percent more light than the S8 shooter, and this is just perfect for anyone that wants good images both day and night.

The Samsung S9 is about #264,500 and you could also get it anytime at any of the 28 SLOT stores in Lagos and pay later. Provided you are a salary earner and you live in Lagos. Or you can just visit pagefinancials.com for more details on how to get a quick loan with low interest rate.
[quote author=correctBlogger post=67942560]
Re: This Is What I Call, Rolling With Kings- The Oneplus 6 Vs The Samsung Galaxy S9+ by WendySalisu: 4:19pm On May 28, 2018
I can't wait to get my new Samsung Galaxy S9+. If not for anything, I will be buying the new Samsung S9+ because of these three reasons that I believe will amaze you as much as it amazed me.

LIVE TRANSLATION
This must be the most amazing feature on the S9+, most especially for those that enjoy travelling. The camera translates other languages to English, if the camera can see it, then you can translate it. This means you have your personal translator with you wherever you go. Although this specification is not applicable in some countries yet, but this has to be the best feature yet.
With just this feature, I do not mind walking into any slot outlet in Lagos to get the new Samsung Galaxy S9+ and pay later, but that’s not all.

AR EMOJI
With Snap chat we enjoyed the augmented images, but with Samsung S9+, we are in to enjoy Samsung's version of animated emoji that allows the camera turn your face into an avatar that resembles you and then uses your facial expressions to animate the character. This is just like the bitmoji, but it’s better because the emoji does not just look life-like but they look like you. Like seriously i can't wait to get it. Even if I don't have all the money yet, I can get it from any SLOT stores in Lagos and pay later.

F1.5 Aperture Mode
For those that get frustrated when they are unable to take pictures at night because of poor light-conditions, like at night concert, say no more. The Samsung S9+ has a lens that opens to F1.5 mode to pull in light for a bright and clear photo. According to Samsung, this feature lets in 28-percent more light than the S8 shooter, and this is just perfect for anyone that wants good images both day and night.

The Samsung S9+ is about #264,500 and you could also get it anytime at any of the 28 SLOT stores in Lagos and pay later. Provided you are a salary earner and you live in Lagos. Or you can just visit pagefinancials.com for more details on how to get a quick loan with low interest rate.
Re: This Is What I Call, Rolling With Kings- The Oneplus 6 Vs The Samsung Galaxy S9+ by WendySalisu: 5:12pm On May 28, 2018
LIVE TRANSLATION

AR EMOJI

F1.5 Aperture Mode

Re: This Is What I Call, Rolling With Kings- The Oneplus 6 Vs The Samsung Galaxy S9+ by Babygal4eva(f): 6:49pm On May 28, 2018
Got brand new Samsung Galaxy s9 for sale at 240k

Seal is intact

Contact me at 08166607728 for deal

(1) (Reply)

Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? / Give Away!!! Iphone 7plus, iPhone 7 , Samsung Note 4 / Buy Tecno Spark 3 ₦29,000 Instead Of ₦33,000 Specs And Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.