Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? (2058 Views)

Iphone 13pro And 13promax White/green Screen Display. / Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone / Apple Unveils Iphone 8 & $999 Iphone X With All-screen Display (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by Abiodunspectre(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
The year of 2018 has been astounding for Infinix Mobility. They have churned out devices that have been received with much admiration from tech fans and the general public. They have also shattered the norms within the field of smartphone creation whilst setting a new standard for smartphone excellence.

Devices like Hot S3, Hot 6/6 Pro, Note 5 and Smart 2/Smart 2 Pro have set the smartphone consumer circle ablaze with their unique features carefully structured to exude premium quality. Before these devices were officially launched, the rumour mills were set in motion with speculative assertions about what these devices would entail.

Well, what do you know? The rumour mongers have started buzzing once again and unconfirmed reports gathered suggest that the next Infinix smartphone would be released as an improvement on the Hot S3 launched in April and would also possess yet another first of its kind screen display feature that would cause a ripple effect of excitement through the African smartphone ecosystem.

At this point of smartphone technological innovation where most would claim to have seen it all, Infinix Mobility finds distinct ways to create something out of the ordinary and prove that anything is possible. The next Infinix Hot S3 device is said to come with a notch screen display and an entire phone structure that gives an expanded screen without necessitating a very large phone.

Furthermore, the next Infinix Hot S3 smartphone (the specific model remains undisclosed) is also said to a large battery size which is speculated to be around 4000mAh, a large internal storage, high-quality selfie camera, dual rear cameras and a full view display combined with a screen size that would totally redefine user viewing experience.

While there is no way to validate this information at this point in time but while we wait for an official launch or statement from Infinix, we can only hope that some of these claims circulating online have some truth to them as it would be yet another valiant effort Infinix Mobility stretching the imagination of the average tech consumer and reinventing their expectations pertaining to smartphone user experience.

Source https://www.phonecorridor.com/2018/08/smartphone-with-notch-screen-display-new-hot-s3-variant/

Cc Lalasticlala , honsule , puskin

Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by Ennyholar: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nothing is really impossible
Since other brands can do it
Sure Infinix can try.
Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ennyholar:
Nothing is really impossible
Since other brands can do it
Sure Infinix can try.

I'm really excited about the device.
It's a step forward for the brand.
Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by Kaykerry(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
The infinix brand is really trying... setting paces
Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by khalhokage(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
The marketers are at it again, you are now trying to hype the much hated screen notch? Nawa o.

People don't like the notch, it's one the reasons the iPhone 8 sold better than the X, also go online and check the comments section of any page announcing a new notched phone it's always filled with hate for the notch but here you're trying to hype it up like it's actually a feature instead of the cop out that it is.

2 Likes

Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by henry007(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
We wait.
Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by Gptech(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
khalhokage:
The marketers are at it again, you are now trying to hype the much hated screen notch? Nawa o.

People don't like the notch, it's one the reasons the iPhone 8 sold better than the X, also go online and check the comments section of any page announcing a new notched phone it's always filled with hate for the notch but here you're trying to hype it up like it's actually a feature instead of the cop out that it is.
Really funny posts indeed, calling what is largely considered a weakness a feature shocked.
Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by Darkseid(m): 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
Are they celebrating the notch or what; something that is one of the greatest abomination of 2018. I respect Samsung for not making any phone with a stupid notch, that sh1t is awful.

2 Likes

Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by Inehmesit: 2:08am On Aug 09, 2018
I so hate the notch that if all smartphone companies decide to go down that lane, I'd be Bette off without a smartphone. That thing is annoying undecided
Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by TolaBrown06: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
����Top Notch all the way ..
Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by investigator007: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Notch screen display huh? Well I've seen them do spectacular things before so they can definitely pull this off.
Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by 9elly(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
The world is on the verge of dumping this whole notch display thing, it's now infinix want's to bring it here. mtcheeww...
Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by bravesoul247(m): 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
What's the notch thingy for?
Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by enoch273: 4:01am On Aug 13, 2018
After seeing this post and going through the comments, I just wept.
There's truly a wide line between brand influencers and marketers.
I just hope this notch nonsense does not appear on the phantom X.
Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by skyhighweb(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2018
i waited for nokia x6 like mad
was checking d internet for update

First i read no radio i say fine
i read no notification i said fine there's app 4 dat
i read its an hybrid sim i said manageable
den finally i saw d notch i said no no no no i will not take it that stuff up there is rubbish, soon they will put notch on tv n say its innovation nonsense.
Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2018
Inehmesit:
I so hate the notch that if all smartphone companies decide to go down that lane, I'd be Bette off without a smartphone. That thing is annoying undecided
why do u hate d notch display?
Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by Inehmesit: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
aro1:
why do u hate d notch display?
Why do I have to be using a phone a phone with a carved screen?

1 Like

Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by tafat: 7:44am On Aug 26, 2018
Inehmesit:

Why do I have to be using a phone a phone with a carved screen?
because at the end of the day it looks notched, yes! But it still gives you a bigger and better display grin
Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by Inehmesit: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
tafat:
because at the end of the day it looks notched, yes! But it still gives you a bigger and better display grin
Still no good reason, I could get that with something else.
Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by lanre316: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
tafat:

Try watching movie in full screen on notched display phone

(1) (Reply)

New MTN Data / The All New Infinix HOT 8 - Unboxing And Review / How To Unlock Forgotten Android Pattern Without Flashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.