Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) (71372 Views)

Photos Of Kudus' Splendid Mural In Ghana Emerges, Fans Admire Beautiful Artwork / Photos Of Salah, Mane And Aubameyang With Their Golden Boots Awards / Victor Moses Gives Update On His Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by fergie001: 10:53pm On May 27, 2018
Tecno66:
The Nigeria France match was shown today on GOTV. The Matuidi tactke on Onazi was deliberate and it was a red card offence but tihe ref only gave a yellow.
Thank you,
Did we see the outpouring we have seen today?
Anything like Matuidi is a butcher
Matuidi is a wwe star
Matuidi is a cancer to football
Matuidi is this and that...
Did we?

But Nigerians complain pass Egyptians...
What's done is done...
Ramos is dirty,fine and square...
Let us not dramatise.....
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by lovelyadeola(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Am so proud that this guy is an IGBO man

Igbo amaka

I think you guys should stop blaming Ramos. He did what he should have done, football is unpredictable you can't never say what will happen next minute.

I blame liverpool players, can't they play without Salah in the Pitch.
shut up niggah.. Ramos is cheap and dirty fool..
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by lovelyadeola(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2018
saintol:
Hahahahaha I don laugh tire ooo. see comments. Some even said karma will catch Ramos. Hahahaha Karma ko Karimu ni. Why you no kunkun say Karimu Benzema. Abeg make you people no kill person will laughter ooo. karma karimu or better still Kamoru
Goat Shut up!! Something horrible will happen to Ramon very soon, write it down.. many negative energies flowing to him.. I MEAN Something Horrible!! Karma is a Bitch!!! I SWEAR TO ALMIGHTY GOD YOU WILL ALL CRY FOR HIM!!
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by brockbee(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2018
sergio ramos but y
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Witnes: 11:29pm On May 27, 2018
nkemdi89:
Ramadan Kareem .
Shukra! I guess u are a Muslim already if I'm not mistaken
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by jibs4lv(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2018
i feel for that nikker angry

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by mbhs139(m): 12:37am On May 28, 2018
fergie001:
Salah,fantastic player but we are over-dramatising.....

My coach will say then...that football is war..

It happened to Giuly in the 2004 UCL finals against Mou's Porto...

It happened very recently to Ronaldo courtesy of Payet,and there was outpouring of love globally..

It happened at the 2004 uefa q/finals when a 19yr old Ronaldo was butchered by Mou's instructions at OT...

A young Ramsey paid that price as well...love all round..

At the world cup,in the knockouts,against France...it was all Nigeria,Pogba went AWOL...in a game that was Onazi's best in Nigerian colours,we all saw Matuidi win that game for France by taking out Onazi with a tackle that not only lost his country that match,he never got to his best...
No outpouring of love from the world.....no Matuidi is a butcher...

This is football,Ramos was wrong,but he has the trophy..Salah and Liverpool must move on...and perhaps he be stronger for Russia...

I wish him the best..football could be funny
If I didn't cry when Suarez handled the ball and asamoah gyan lost the resulting kick...why should I now?

#bestrongmosalah
#beinrussia

To buttress your point more, USA 94, Emmanuel Amunike and Daniel Amokachi were taken out Italy to knock Nigeria out of the world cup;

Nigeria also had Ben Iroha, who does the dirty job us. He'll take out threatening players without a card: Traore comes to my mind at Senegal 92 African Nations Cup

There was also Bright Omokaro, at Maroc 88 Nations Cup; he took out Belloumi, the Algerian tough man after Nigeria had already been reduced to 10 man. It was from there that he got the famous name Mr. 10:10.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by mbhs139(m): 12:39am On May 28, 2018
fergie001:

It happened very recently to Ronaldo courtesy of Payet,and there was outpouring of love globally..

It happened at the 2004 uefa q/finals when a 19yr old Ronaldo was butchered by Mou's instructions at OT...

At the world cup,in the knockouts,against France...it was all Nigeria,Pogba went AWOL...in a game that was Onazi's best in Nigerian colours,we all saw Matuidi win that game for France by taking out Onazi with a tackle that not only lost his country that match,he never got to his best...

This is football,Ramos was wrong,but he has the trophy..Salah and Liverpool must move on...and perhaps he be stronger for Russia...

If I didn't cry when Suarez handled the ball and asamoah gyan lost the resulting kick...why should I now?

#bestrongmosalah
#beinrussia

To buttress your point more, USA 94, Emmanuel Amunike and Daniel Amokachi were taken out Italy to knock Nigeria out of the world cup;

Nigeria also had Ben Iroha, who does the dirty job us. He'll take out threatening players without a card: Traore comes to my mind at Senegal 92 African Nations Cup

There was also Bright Omokaro, at Maroc 88 Nations Cup; he took out Belloumi, the Algerian tough man after Nigeria had already been reduced to 10 man. It was from there that he got the famous name Mr. 10:10.
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by nkemdi89(f): 12:39am On May 28, 2018
Witnes:

Shukra! I guess u are a Muslim already if I'm not mistaken
Was practicing it before, backslide due to peer pressure, but I want to convert fully masha Allah.
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Deepfreezer(m): 2:01am On May 28, 2018
nkemdi89:

He is my younger brother in the village, back then his late mum use to keep their house key with us for Kelechi and his younger brother to collect from us when they return from school.
really he looks so humble beside you.
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Witnes: 3:19am On May 28, 2018
nkemdi89:
Was practicing it before, backslide due to peer pressure, but I want to convert fully masha Allah.
Wow! its difficult to practice Islam in d east especially on family disagreement except when lucky with supporting ones. I'm happy 4 u. May Allah be ur guide and make it possible 4 u. I will send u a private message so we keep chatting on time to time. Its well In Sha Allah.
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by oderemo(m): 3:48am On May 28, 2018
Story
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Atpase: 6:37am On May 28, 2018
I don't know why people are castigating Ramos?Have you forgotten that football is a game of contact, and morever we had seen more dangerous injury in the past in the game of soccer,and as a football Star u need to device a means of protecting your career from a serious injury, aside Ramos we had seen Gatuzzo in the past. I will say Mo Sallah lacks experience for him to have allowed that, I believe Ramos cant try that with Diego costa, ibrahimovic or Ballotelli.So Mo Sallah has learnt a lesson, I wish him a speedy recovery
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by fergie001: 7:19am On May 28, 2018
mbhs139:

You are a veteran......
Spot on..
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Samsonklin(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2018
fergie001:

#bestrongmosalah
#beinrussia

permissions to copy and repost, please sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by fergie001: 8:04am On May 28, 2018
Samsonklin:

permissions to copy and repost, please sir!
Please do,Sir
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by nkemdi89(f): 8:12am On May 28, 2018
Witnes:

Wow! its difficult to practice Islam in d east especially on family disagreement except when lucky with supporting ones. I'm happy 4 u. May Allah be ur guide and make it possible 4 u. I will send u a private message so we keep chatting on time to time. Its well In Sha Allah.
Yes its very difficult, but I believe it's going to be fine, thanks.
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by okenwaa(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2018
SirBunky85:
more shame on u too.how many times did u attack matiudi wen he injured onazi?hypocrite folow folow

Ask the mumu..

Shawcross injured Ramsey...one of the worst we've seen in the epl,nobody wailed.

Payet injured Ronaldo 13mins into the euro finals....nothing happened.

Sallah went for a tussle with a more experienced player and a no nonsense defender.....the outcome was what he got.

Football ain't no Romantic love story..
Rubbish!!
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by wisdomkid: 10:15am On May 28, 2018
It is amazing how muslims turned this thing into a religious war
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by KAM3KAZI: 10:22am On May 28, 2018
Please who is the man in the suit
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2018
oshe11:
Ramos will recieve this same treatment either on or off-pitch when it matters MOST

His Karma will come in a Brazillian Body with Russian's Secret Service Mind and a heart of a Nigerian WITCH
for only one person nawa oo
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by lookingfly: 1:15pm On May 28, 2018
moscobabs:
My hatred for Ramos has increased
who told you it is clavicular feature.... Pls stop posting false trash if you don't know the truth.
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by NeeKlaus: 2:01pm On May 28, 2018
osazsky:
Ramos my hero,a true Christian love this guy so much,since he is a Christian am thinking of remaining a Christian all the days of my life, Ramos,Joseph pep sala guadiola needs u,g. Gabriel Jesus needs u,Benjamin Mendy younger bro to Joseph needs u,David silva needs u, the wold needs u, u are our gladiator come and partner with gurdogan
Now I understand where your hatred is coming from. Because Liverpool shattered your UCL dreams, doing it in fashionable style. Bros, it's not Salah's fault that they dismantled your team. You just weren't good enough. Home and Away is quite painful, I understand. cheesy

Heck, they won you THREE TIMES OUT OF FOUR in a season. No wonder you have been ranting your spleen out since the first page. Bros, go and rest. Next season, you try again. Hopefully, you will reach your FIRST UCL Final, then let's see if you can beat Madrid too. See hatred. grin grin
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Makschinchin: 10:04pm On May 28, 2018
oshe11:
Ramos will recieve this same treatment either on or off-pitch when it matters MOST

His Karma will come in a Brazillian Body with Russian's Secret Service Mind and a heart of a Nigerian WITCH

Aaaaaarrgghhn aaargggghhnn !! All these for Ramos alone You wicked o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Makschinchin: 10:09pm On May 28, 2018
oshe11:
Ramos Deserves to be hugged by a Gay Suicide Bomber

Easy! Easy!!!! Calm down!!!!

I believe if reverse was d case and a Madrid player was hurt, you won't feel much pain.. You'll rather b happy because it's done in favour of your team grin grin Ramos did the best thing he could to seal the game to their favour. He's a hero (to Real Madrid and world wide fans)
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by oshe11: 10:51pm On May 28, 2018
Makschinchin:

Easy! Easy!!!! Calm down!!!!

I believe if reverse was d case and a Madrid player was hurt, you won't feel much pain.. You'll rather b happy because it's done in favour of your team grin grin Ramos did the best thing he could to seal the game to their favour. He's a hero (to Real Madrid and world wide fans)
I'm nt a Liverpool fan bro
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Witnes: 7:45am On May 29, 2018
nkemdi89:

Yes its very difficult, but I believe it's going to be fine, thanks.
U are welcome. May God/Allah visits ur good heart desires, make ur plans possible and soften d hearts of d bad ones. Amin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coach Slaps Franchon Crews Dezurn, Removed Her Wig To Motivate Her During Fight / Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time / Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.