Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp (71376 Views)

Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts / Iniesta Refuses To Depart Nou Camp After Farewell Celebration! / Barca Legend Iniesta Signs Contract For Life At Nou Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by aylive02(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lionel Messi's Images are currently being removed from the stadium. Being a Barcelona fan, I find this annoying despite all Messi gave go Barcelona. Although, this may be due to legal reasons but all the same, he should not have been treated this way.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by Bigredmachine: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
Osetigo...

When Trouble come your way everybody run away... grin grin

When success come your way everybody Busy body grin grin

When Yawa dey for you, everybody Usain Bolt... Them do deny dem no know u again...

Chai A whole SI unit of football... now an enemy of the state...

278 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by mountmoriah(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
That is life, life is stages and there time for everything under the sun and moon, but he came, he saw and conquer, kudos to him forever, the barca fans will forever remember you, and all soccer lovers will continue to remember u, history will continue to remember you messi, kudos

Meanwhile c check my signature for your hardwood to roof your house

229 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by aylive02(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
mountmoriah:
That is life, life is stages and there time for everything under the sun and moon, but he came, he saw and conquer, kudos to him forever, the barca fans we forever remember you, and all soccer lovers will continue to remember u, history will continue to remember you messi, kudos
yes o

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by Great100000: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
That is life.

Life go on

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by Great100000: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Since Messi left Barca now, i no get appetite to eat again, i no dey eat for the past 4 days now, na only Rice, Beans, Bread and Indomie i dey eat cry cry

426 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by 2special(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Despite all the money Barcelona gave Messi, you mean

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by fortune1894(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Barca will start losing fans in Nigeria now cos 80% of their fans r there cos of Messi

293 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by Kondomatic(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
It's well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by Blacknote: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
That's expected to avoid right infringement

160 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by Elzakzaky: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Soldier go, soldier come...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by obonujoker(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lol.. You think Spanish clubs care?? Lol...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by Thereddevil: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Blacknote:
That's expected to avoid right infringement
You understand it my brother.. His pictures are taken down outside the Camp Nou, but inside, pictures will be left where that of their hall of famers are hung..

230 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by ObaKlaz: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
His image rights and star power belongs to PSG now.

I'd so like to see PSG and Juve meet at some point in the CL.

It would be fun to see 'someone' diving all over the place to win his favourite drink - penaltea, or trying to spread his matress in the box to await his usual tap-ins but only to get bullied out by Thugmos Ramos. grin grin

The legend continues in Paris. They ain't ready for you, Leo!

107 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by Eddie4God(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is no biggie.
Barca has to remove his images because he is no longer their player & they no longer have an interest/ownership of his image right. Otherwise it would amount to an infringement on his image right which they could be sued for by either Messi or PSG.
PSG now has that interest/right.

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by paulolee(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
its normal because he is no longer a barca player n FCB can be sued for using his images for advert n other business deals..
same was done to neyma n even d cr7 after he left madrid..
the images can only stay or be found in camp nou assuming he ended his career in FCB just like Xavi did
removing his images after he accepts dt PSG deal is normal protocol because he is now a PSG player n no longer a barca player...

24 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by Jack14(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
That laporta na werey..he just use Messi win election
Meanwhile psg this season cool

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by BIGGIE121(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Barca go here am this season eh,
Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by Nbotee(m): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na normal na.. So long as he's still active elsewhere in Europe, legend or not his image rights is elsewhere
Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by pleasureosondu(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
The very moment I confirmed that his transfer to PSG was done and dusted, I really can't explain how I felt. But that was when I knew I loved Barça bcoz of Messi. Well kayode Chukwudi Messi, I'm already in Paris to watch you play some gaddamn good football.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by Greatzeus(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nothing last forever.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by SouthSouth1914: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Greatzeus:
Nothing last forever.

My brother you are right! Life is like a circle.. enjoy it while it lasts

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by obicoolnino: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
W
Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by peeps4u: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
aylive02:
Lionel Messi's Images are currently being removed from the stadium. Being a Barcelona fan, I find this annoying despite all Messi gave go Barcelona. Although, this may be due to legal reasons but all the same, he should not have been treated this way.

Lets stop this sentiment and emotions. Messi truly served Barca, but do you also know what barca did to him and his family growing up?

Are you aware he got handsomely paid while in Barca, even paid more than any player in la liga.

Dont make it look like he did barca a favour by playing for them

Should barca have continued with his pix on the stadium even while he has ceased being their player?

10 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is why Barca and Madrid are the worst football clubs in the universe and why la liga is the worst league in the universe.
Utterly disrespectful to their legends with their hoardes of mindless, glory hunting, stupid fans being an accurate representation of how the clubs are run.
I can’t stand la liga fans for the life of me.
Today they are screaming your name and kissing your ass and the next moment they want you thrown out of the club.
How many la liga legends have been disrespected now...gross!
Let em go learn from English clubs how to treat club legends.
Let me see who will compare EPL to that shit hole, caricature excuse for a league again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by Enoch07: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Who cares!! The man don move on already

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by slawormiir: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Nothing wrong here
Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by durgamati: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by bluefilm: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
aylive02:

Are you surprised.

Barcelona is always known for doing such petty things.

When Luis Figo left Barcelona and signed for Real Madrid, the entire Barcelona squad went berserk.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Painful event but he remains BARCA best player ever.

LIKES FOR MESSI AND SHARE FOR PSG

21 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp by inoki247: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) / Victor Anichebe Encounters A Python While Jogging In His Hometown, Anambra (Pic) / Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.