Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,332 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures (4864 Views)

These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. / Giorgio Chiellini & Leonardo Bonucci Criticize Ronaldo For Rejoining Man United / Can You Name The 4 Wrestling Legends In These Pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by NeeKlaus: 1:32pm On May 28, 2018
Ezyp:

Bro I agree Ramos is a rough guy but that Salah injury is NO way Ramos fault. Salah was careless he didn't protect himself when he fell to the ground. And yes, Ramos did not pull Salah
Ramos did not pull Salah? Did you watch that match or is it just pictures you are analysing? Did you see where Ramos held on to Salah's hand even while Salah was falling and then tumbling on Salah?

I don't like nonsense, abeg. Ramos' actions are not even worth defending because he still did two other things in that same match that implicated him. The elbow jab against Karius even when the ball was nowhere near him and his stunt with Mané. So how can you defend that one?! undecided
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Ezyp(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Ramos did not pull Salah? Did you watch that match or is it just pictures you are analysing? Did you see where Ramos held on to Salah's hand even while Salah was falling and then tumbling on Salah?

I don't like nonsense, abeg. Ramos' actions are not even worth defending because he still did two other things in that same match that implicated him. The elbow jab against Karius even when the ball was nowhere near him and his stunt with Mané. So how can you defend that one?! undecided
I have written earlier that I agree to the fact that Ramos is a rough guy but that challenge on Salah was 50-50. Salah caused his injury himself. Stop blaming Ramos for his injury.
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by nelsonebby(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2018
Ezyp:

Barca Fan calm down na
see this mouthrhyno trophyless club supporter

Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Ezyp(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2018
nelsonebby:
see this mouthrhyno trophyless club supporter
grin grin
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 28, 2018
Liverpool fans and Madrid haters should cold their heads and analyse the foul without sentiments. Ramos pulling salah down was intentional but breaking the hand was not intentional. The highest thing the ref would have done is yellow card that can't be red card. And all these petitions, 1 billion sue are all useless.

Ramos gesture should he be crying , rolling on the ground ?

Hulk
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by dandyspak: 10:14pm On May 28, 2018
@ OP! Good analysis? Kudos. Maybe one day you might have salah's kind of predicament and someone will analyze it just like you did this. Who does not know Ramos as a very notorious defender.
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Ezyp(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2018
dandyspak:
@ OP! Good analysis? Kudos. Maybe one day you might have salah's kind of predicament and someone will analyze it just like you did this. Who does not know Ramos as a very notorious defender.
Bros na analysis I analyse oo. Why u come de swear for me na...Any way Salah's predicament is his own. I have God on my side. Salah should learn how to protect himself. I have learnt how to protect myself. You should also learn how to protect yourself.
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by babyfaceafrica: 4:43pm On May 29, 2018
Ezyp:

Bros na analysis I analyse oo. Why u come de swear for me na...Any way Salah's predicament is his own. I have God on my side. Salah should learn how to protect himself. I have learnt how to protect myself. You should also learn how to protect yourself.
you deserve am
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Ezyp(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
you deserve am
Like I wrote earlier:: I have learnt how to protect myself. Dude try get sense.
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by babyfaceafrica: 5:15pm On May 29, 2018
Ezyp:

Like I wrote earlier:: I have learnt how to protect myself. Dude try get sense.
when you don't have any

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout The 2012 Official List Of Football Top Earners / Daily Betting Therapy / Pastor Adeboye's Prediction For Super Eagles "All Shall Be Well" - TB Joshua's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.