Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Motivational Nugget for The Week - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Motivational Nugget for The Week (324 Views)

[BOOK OF THE WEEK] GIVE ME FIRE OR I DIE - IYKE ORIAKU / Please Where Can I Download Free Motivational Books Pdf / New Book! "Great Success" Motivational/Self help now available on jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Nugget for The Week by NosaH(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2018
Nugget of the Week!!
You Needn't to conform, Trade your sombodiness or whatsoever Before you get an accolade..
The yoruba's are Naturally Good when it comes to dishing out proverbs and words of wisdom, you spent 10milion Naira for a Wedding, and someone somewhere spent far lesser than that for the same function at the end of the Day, All you will Hear is "E KU ENO OWO ANA"
IG:Nosahwrits
© NosaH

(1) (Reply)

Fresh!!! New Work For Sale / Would You Hire Fresh Bridesmaids For Your Client’s Wedding Ceremony? / Pain As A Part Of Life's Game Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.