Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (666142 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gboyega18: 2:04am On May 29, 2018
ManiCypher:
THE BEST IS MOZILLA FIREFOX
. Pls show us how how d complete print out look like
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by salhecx(m): 2:23am On May 29, 2018
Hermeknorr:
Anybody got another mail from FRSC Dear K
Your application has been successfully submitted and is pending review. Please find below your Application Code:

Application Code: C0004016

Please state this application code in any correspondence you exchange with us with regards to this application.

If you are shortlisted, you will be required to go for a physical screening at the your preferred screening venue as stated in your form. Also, you will be contacted to inform you of the date of your screening.

Thank You,
FRSC Recruitment Committee

.please does it displayed all your names bcoz mine was displaying only surname and othername
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by salhecx(m): 2:30am On May 29, 2018
dave00733:
To anyone that has successfully applied, did you notice any form of error on your data page? Please respond. Thanks

same here, firstname is not coming up only surname and othername appeared here
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gboyega18: 2:32am On May 29, 2018
doctormoh:

Many thanks!
I saw access denied after I pressed complete application wat is d next tin to do bro.tks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dzurit: 2:48am On May 29, 2018
Help plsss, I can't edit my phone number but every other thing on page (except those that are dim) can be edited.
The preview page does not effect the change in phone number . I have tried so many times embarassed
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 3:02am On May 29, 2018
How do i do that? The only option i see is png and bitmap format, i dont know how to convert to jpg
fabem:

Passport was in JPEG and showing error that it must be jpg, I have to convert first before I could be able to upload it.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 3:04am On May 29, 2018
Please, how do i resave as jpg format from jpeg?
mikedimeji:

That we all know but for the purpose of this application can u please remove the e and resave it as jpg so that u can upload ur passport and continue ur application. That was what I did for the person I registered for.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dzurit: 3:10am On May 29, 2018
Plsss I edited my phone number on to personal information page but it's not applying when I check the review.
I.e Other edited info was effected on the Review page except phone number.

Pls Dis anyone experience this?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 3:30am On May 29, 2018
My update on the ongoing FRSC Regristration
Hello guys, thanks so far for your help, i was not able to upload my passport since i started and i keep getting the error message once i load it, but i later found a way around it and i"ve submitted successfully just now.
These are my observations concerning the ongoing registration which someone may find very very useful as they are some of the things i faced while reistering too.
1. The confirmation email may take longer than expected, but wait patiently for it, check your inbox/spam folder for it and try to use a gmail account as it delivers faster and if you don't have a gmail account, a yahoomail will still do.
2. The remaining registration will be smooth until you get to the passport upload which can give you a little issue just as i was having then too. Try and use a very RECENT PASSPORT/OR A PASSPORT THAT IS VERY CLEAR, SHARP AND PREFERABLY A COLOUR ONE. I was using a recent passport, well sized (not less than 50kb and not more than 100kb), in jpg/jpeg format but it was not well scanned (scanned in B/W) and it look blurry, so the system keep rejecting the passport until i changed the passport to another one (a coloured one) and it uploaded once. So try and scan your passport to be very clear (if possible, scan it in colour, lol) and please JPEG and JPG is still the same thing grin (i even went as far as google to know the difference between the two cos i was confused at a point and how to convert to jpg from jpeg, but na still the same thing embarassed)
3. Another thing i noticed was that the First name dissapeared after i submitted and was previewing the data, but i dont think that will be any issue since all other are very much intact and correct.

So these are the very things i observed so far, i will still update as the registration continues.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by QuietHammer(m): 3:42am On May 29, 2018
I have been sent a confirmation mail but can't login in. I've been clicking on the 'Application' bar for God knows how long now. How else do I log in?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 4:02am On May 29, 2018
At the top right corner of the site, you will see log in, click it and log in first before you start your application
QuietHammer:
I have been sent a confirmation mail but can't login in. I've been clicking on the 'Application' bar for God knows how long now. How else do I log in?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by QuietHammer(m): 4:13am On May 29, 2018
DTOBS:
At the top right corner of the site, you will see log in, click it and log in first before you start your application
Thanks. I had to change my Chrome view to desktop. Still, I can't complete the application. It says access denied
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tuyiakin: 4:13am On May 29, 2018
have been waiting for confirmation message since last nyt... please any other person experiencing same issue ooooo should helppppppp with an helpful tips on how to about it.thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ibroh22(m): 5:13am On May 29, 2018
palacious100:
Please can someone explain this to me National Diploma in Community Health Extension Work. Where do get this Certificate
it is for those that studied CHEW now
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shinene224: 6:02am On May 29, 2018
Someone to help me please... After I logged in I clicked on complete registration and is shows me access denied... What should I do?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by enekwesylvia: 6:10am On May 29, 2018
Pls do anybody have any idea what 1.61cm in height should be in metre?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mydeporch(f): 6:31am On May 29, 2018
mustylique:
it's saying I have a pending application what does it mean..I have checked my email and yet nothing

Did u eventually get the email or u tried again. It showed pending application for me also. I dont understand. Hopefully, u can enlighten me.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by destiro(m): 6:54am On May 29, 2018
Can one apply without NIN number?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Lekmokson34: 7:12am On May 29, 2018
destiro:
Can one apply without NIN number?
Yes it's optional. That was why it was not asterisk

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Lekmokson34: 7:14am On May 29, 2018
DTOBS:
Hello guys, thanks so far for your help, i was not able to upload my passport since i started and i keep getting the error message once i load it, but i later found a way around it and i"ve submitted successfully just now.
These are my observations concerning the ongoing registration which someone may find very very useful as they are some of the things i faced while reistering too.
1. The confirmation email may take longer than expected, but wait patiently for it, check your inbox/spam folder for it and try to use a gmail account as it delivers faster and if you don't have a gmail account, a yahoomail will still do.
2. The remaining registration will be smooth until you get to the passport upload which can give you a little issue just as i was having then too. Try and use a very RECENT PASSPORT/OR A PASSPORT THAT IS VERY CLEAR, SHARP AND PREFERABLY A COLOUR ONE. I was using a recent passport, well sized (not less than 50kb and not more than 100kb), in jpg/jpeg format but it was not well scanned (scanned in B/W) and it look blurry, so the system keep rejecting the passport until i changed the passport to another one (a coloured one) and it uploaded once. So try and scan your passport to be very clear (if possible, scan it in colour, lol) and please JPEG and JPG is still the same thing grin (i even went as far as google to know the difference between the two cos i was confused at a point and how to convert to jpg from jpeg, but na still the same thing embarassed)
3. Another thing i noticed was that the First name dissapeared after i submitted and was previewing the data, but i dont think that will be any issue since all other are very much intact and correct.

So these are the very things i observed so far, i will still update as the registration continues.
Thanks
Please is it phone you use. Because I am trying to use phone but it is telling me access denied or blah blah blah
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Lekmokson34: 7:15am On May 29, 2018
Lekmokson34:

Please is it phone you use. Because I am trying to use phone but it is telling me access denied or blah blah blah
I mean for passport. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Lekmokson34: 7:16am On May 29, 2018
DTOBS:

Thanks
I Mean for passport. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mekailo(m): 7:17am On May 29, 2018
enjay1:
what device are you using? cell phone or PC?...
I first used pc and i saw it then i had to use phone same thing ,till now
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mekailo(m): 7:19am On May 29, 2018
enekwesylvia:
Pls do anybody have any idea what 1.61cm in height should be in metre?
u mean u r 1.61m.nt cm

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ezinwa25(f): 7:42am On May 29, 2018
QuietHammer:

Thanks. I had to change my Chrome view to desktop. Still, I can't complete the application. It says access denied

Telling me the same thing
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by QuietHammer(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2018
Ezinwa25:

Telling me the same thing
I hope they rectify it soon
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DrewMX(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2018
dzurit:
Plsss I edited my phone number on to personal information page but it's not applying when I check the review.
I.e Other edited info was effected on the Review page except phone number.

Pls Dis anyone experience this?
Yeah, mine showed my Next of Kin's number even after editing it severally. Also my Surname and other name was displayed, no first name.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Itzdanrimi(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2018
RealDannie:

Some other people also complained about same issue, don't know how they fix it but I'll advice you hold on and try again later.
thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Lukema(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2018
PLS am having an issue in putting my academic history as i want to add the next school it keep saying
A critical error has occurred. Please check the Event Viewer for further details

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.