Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662872 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by felzylix(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2018
zubinike:

Check th spam. Probably it has been mailed there
It hasn't, I've been checking
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by femiayodele(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2018
pls, is it only passport that we are required to upload? or we are suppose to upload our credentials, cos its only the passport i was able to upload oooo.... pls urgent ans... help a bro....,
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by b3llo(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2018
femiayodele:
pls, is it only passport that we are required to upload? or we are suppose to upload our credentials, cos its only the passport i was able to upload oooo.... pls urgent ans... help a bro....,
I uploaded only my passport and went ahead with the registration and finished it.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by femi4: 6:30pm On May 28, 2018
femiayodele:
dats all
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by giddy23: 6:32pm On May 28, 2018
Help oo
I got a mail, with log in details, but no log in menu or where to upload credentials?
Edox4:
Who is done with the registration? are we gonna upload our credentials
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Snowkel(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2018
RealDannie:

click right here
Its telling me access denied
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Maxzuel(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2018
Pls which one of the position can I apply to? Its Kinda confusing. Bsc, Econs
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by FixNaija(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2018
felzylix:
I'm yet to receive confirmation, i registered with yahoo mail since 9am today. Can i start over again with gmail?

We are in the situation
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Itzdanrimi(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2018
RealDannie:

if you cant find the complete application

click APPLICATIONS

then MY APPLICATIONS
Access denied response

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sunnyp20(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2018
Plz I really need help. I have been trying since morning to register but it keeps telling me that "Sorry, you have a pending application for this Position, please go to your applications page to continue this application or wait to receive further instructions in your E-Mail" I ve goon to the application page and nothing is there. What should I do?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2018
Please guys I am having issues uploading my passport since morning...
Who has been able to upload passport today? I really need you to tell me what exact size you Uploaded.
Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2018
sunnyp20:
Plz I really need help. I have been trying since morning to register but it keeps telling me that "Sorry, you have a pending application for this Position, please go to your applications page to continue this application or wait to receive further instructions in your E-Mail" I ve goon to the application page and nothing is there. What should I do?
It simply means you've already started the application. Check your Inbox/Spam folder for the login details and then continue with the application
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Jossy07(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2018
Still waiting for confirmation email since 12pm.how long will it take?is there anyone in the house having solution to this?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sunnyp20(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2018
fabem:
Hi guys,

For now, confirmation link is not been sent to the mail yet, both yahoo and gmail facing the same issue. So for now, keep refreshing your inbox/spam till the confirmation link appears.

Please, read instruction before applying because categories are confusing when choosing one to apply for, so take your time to read before applying. And also age for each category is not the same, so that you won't just go and fill any age thinkin they are all the same.

For more info, contact us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Call/Whatsapp on 08029359634
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sunnyp20(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2018
DTOBS:

It simply means you've already started the application. Check your Inbox/Spam folder for the login details and then continue with the application
i have been doing that since morning but nothing. The thing is that I ve not even submitted my application. If I click on submit then it shows that message. Also I tried registering with another email address and same message
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sulmeza(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2018
fabem:

Relax, Everybody at that stage facing same issue, it will be sorted out soon.
Thanks bro
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Timblaze(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2018
ehinmowo:
Passport is not uploading. And I followed d instructions
,i have successfully register and email has been sent to me, but in the portal am nt seeing the place i will upload my credentials..
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave00733(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2018
To anyone that has successfully applied, did you notice any form of error on your data page? Please respond. Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dejt4u(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2018
fabem:
Hi guys,

The Site is now stabilize.

Let me share my experience with the recruitment with those i have applied for so far

1. Go to recruitment.frsc.gov.ng

2. After going through the category your qualification fit, click on it to begin registration.

3. Filll in necessary information, then submit.

4. Your login details would be sent to your email; username and password. Your username is your email and password comes with some codes. Write it down for proper application

5. Go back to the web, at the top you will see application login, input what was sent to your mail.

6. Once you login successful, a page will appear where you will see Status: Submitted and completed registration. Or if you didn't see anything of such, at the top you will see application and underneath it, you will see Apply and My Application, click on My Application, it will take you the stated above. Click on complete registration.

7. Then a new page will appear where you will start your full application, in that page you will fill it stage by stage from; (Attach with this post is the screenshot of the step 7)

i. Basic Information
ii. Next of kin
iii. Academic History
iv. Work Experience
v. Referees
vi. Upload
vii. Questionnaire
viii. Review (Last Stage) and you submit.

I hope this help?

If you are still having issues applying, you need guideline or want us to apply for you, Contact us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Call/Whatsapp: 08029359634

Thank You.

still telling me access denied that I should login to continue when I'm already logged in
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Jameek(m): 8:48pm On May 28, 2018
Did anybody observe that details are perfectly in order while previewing. But after you click the "finish" button, your next-of-kin's phone number suddenly becomes listed as your phone number on the data page?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mekailo(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2018
enjay1:

use chrome on a PC bro....i just did and saw the login part. cheers
bro,wen i log in n click to complet application i get empty page,whats xup wif dat,m applying for officer cadre
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Shotunde88: 8:53pm On May 28, 2018
Does being married limit the chances of females applying for the job?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ndaman25: 8:56pm On May 28, 2018
am having issues wen uploading my passport. pls anyway out
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Yemmanuel: 9:16pm On May 28, 2018
Jameek:
Did anybody observe that details are perfectly in order while previewing. But after you click the "finish" button, your next-of-kin's phone number suddenly becomes listed as your phone number on the data page?
Same here.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dayvid92(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2018
hello guyz. nobody is talking abt d acknowledgement slip we r also ask to print. Ao do we access it
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ibroh22(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2018
Jameek:
same here.... even Na my surname and other name appeared as my name
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by enjay1(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2018
Mekailo:

bro,wen i log in n click to complet application i get empty page,whats xup wif dat,m applying for officer cadre
try logging out and then log in again....the site is as yet unstable then.but its going fine now....

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ajistai2003(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2018
JPEG and jpg are the same bro

fabem:

(Passport must be in jpg not jpeg format and also the size must be between 50 to 100kb)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.