Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (666101 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by KesterEfosa: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Please who knows how to get to the Benin center?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by petertaiwo0: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
Sebastean:
Bro. I am still waiting for the Data Summary Page. Thanks. @PeterTaiwo

It is not a pdf file. I will snap it 2morrow and send it to ur email
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sebastean(m): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
petertaiwo0:

. Okay thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by taymmy: 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
Please help me with past questions. taymmy4real@gmail.com.. thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by maureendickson(f): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
@Happy662 pls i need the template please this is my Email: maureendickson2011@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Got this from FRSC Facebook page
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
masterfactor:
Got this from FRSC Facebook page
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Plutonic07(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
Madam abeg stop misleading people, a date was stated in individual applicants mail for the screening, the fact that an "official" told you otherwise, doesn't mean he or she is well informed on the recruitment screening process.
WhiteLavender:
For those of you thinking the 24-25 are for the same thing please be advised that they're not.
An FRSC official told me this afternoon that Monday is for documentation and Tuesday for physical fitness.
I forgot to ask Him if we have to wear our white attire on both days sha. Shalom
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by BiggBuck: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
Y r people being selfish,som1 forwarded d past questions to Ur mail,nw for u to share it with oda people is a big problem.Pls kindly send me d past questions,God bless u abundantly.Arabmoney4shizzle@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Taoares: 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
petertaiwo0:

Did you recieved an invitation? If yes i will help you out for free but if not dont stress your self.
@petertaiwo please kindly help with the summary page.. i received the email i beg ataofeeqat@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by BiggBuck: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=Plutonic07 post=71438796]Madam abeg stop misleading people, a date was stated in individual applicants mail for the screening, the fact that an "official" told you otherwise, doesn't mean he or she iuu7
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Plutonic07(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oga don't be lazy, links to download all these pq's are already littering this thread, scroll through pages and download. Case closed.
BiggBuck:
Y r people being selfish,som1 forwarded d past questions to Ur mail,nw for u to share it with oda people is a big problem.Pls kindly send me d past questions,God bless u abundantly.Arabmoney4shizzle@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Taoares: 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
petertaiwo0:

please i need it too ataofeeqat@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adebowale1616: 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
Its like u didnt get her. I think what he meant is this, you know 2 or 3 days are scheduled for each position, for example, that 24th and 25th are for Officers. But some of the applicants that falls under that dates are saying if they can't make it to go on that 24th, they will go on the 25th, thinking its the same activities that will take place on the both days.

But what this madam is now trying to say is that, both days are for different activities, that 24th will be for documentation, while 25th will be for the screening.

Hope u get it now ?

Plutonic07:
Madam abeg stop misleading people, a date was stated in individual applicants mail for the screening, the fact that an "official" told you otherwise, doesn't mean he or she is well informed on the recruitment screening process.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by triplebaba: 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Please if you applied and you weren't sent an e-mail for invitation but you still have the summary print out of your data page..... Please go for the screening following the cadre you applied for. Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by BiggBuck: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Who told u
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Plutonic07(m): 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ok bro, noted. Apologies to madam ��
Adebowale1616:
Its like u didnt get her. I think what he meant is this, you know 2 or 3 days are scheduled for each position, for example, that 24th and 25th are for Officers. But some of the applicants that falls under that dates are saying if they can't make it to go on that 24th, they will go on the 25th, thinking its the same activities that will take place on the both days.

But what this madam is now trying to say is that, both days are for different activities, that 24th will be for documentation, while 25th will be for the screening.

Hope u get it now ?

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by BiggBuck: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oya send me d link na.Arabmoney4shizzle@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MamaJulian: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Adebowale1616:

Hope u get it now ?

pls I got a text from them this evening, I applied for Marshal Inspector but the test didn't come with a specific date or venue but it has a pdf containing different venues and time for different states which 26-28 is the date for the position I applied for.
My question is this, do I have to go on the 24th or I should go on 26th cos I don't want to disqualify myself by myself.......
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by BiggBuck: 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pls kindly send me d past questions,arabmoney4shizzle@yahoo.com.Godbless
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tpresh(f): 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
MamaJulian:
pls I got a test from them this evening, I applied for Marshal Inspector but the test didn't come with a specific date or venue but it has a pdf containing different venues and time for different states which 26-28 is the date for the position I applied for.
My question is this, do I have to go on the 24th or I should go on 26th cos I don't want to disqualify myself by myself.......

Goo through the dates and venue on the PDF.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tiwalade80: 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
I don't have my FLSC and my age declaration, every other docs are intact,can I still go ahead?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MamaJulian: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tpresh:

Goo through the dates and venue on the PDF.
Alright, Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 23, 2018
Please I need FRSC past questions, kindly forward to my email: chizikinghacks@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave06(f): 12:01am On Sep 23, 2018
First Come, First served

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by StamfordTraford: 12:02am On Sep 23, 2018
pls send to me(Myonlineworld4u@yahoo.com)
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adebowale1616: 12:03am On Sep 23, 2018
Go by the date on the PDF file, u don't have an initial date. Or where did u get the info that u should go on the 24th before? Even those that have the previous mail are still getting another updated mail sent to them again today with the PDF attached, meaning they should go by the PDF, talkless of you that did not get the previous one.

MamaJulian:
pls I got a text from them this evening, I applied for Marshal Inspector but the test didn't come with a specific date or venue but it has a pdf containing different venues and time for different states which 26-28 is the date for the position I applied for.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by StamfordTraford: 12:11am On Sep 23, 2018
weareus:
I have sent the past question to some people please forward to others requesting or send a message to Talk2jaypee@gmail.com to get it.

Please any one who has the summary page edit should pls send it to those of us in need. As any on gotten it?
. Pls send the FRSC Past question to me
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by StamfordTraford: 12:11am On Sep 23, 2018
weareus:
I have sent the past question to some people please forward to others requesting or send a message to Talk2jaypee@gmail.com to get it.

Please any one who has the summary page edit should pls send it to those of us in need. As any on gotten it?
. Pls send the FRSC Past question to me Myonlineworld4u@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MamaJulian: 12:19am On Sep 23, 2018
Adebowale1616:
Go by the date on the PDF file, u don't have an initial date. Or where did u get the info that u should go on the 24th before? Even those that have the previous mail are still getting another updated mail sent to them again today with the PDF attached, meaning they should go by the PDF, talkless of you that did not get the previous one.

Alright dear, I just want to be sure. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.