Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662946 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Funlag: 12:24am On Sep 23, 2018
Hybridz:

Thanks for this piece. Bottom line is 24th and 25th is for officers' cadre and MBBS ,26th-27th is for RI and 28th-29th is for RMAs across all states.
yea
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kaybee3(m): 12:40am On Sep 23, 2018
yanabasee:

No body will vet the authentication of any fitness certificate......

Likewise me, Sir....

I had to edit my old medical fitness result...While doing that, I saw someone designing a letterhead and editing another medical result to print at the same cyber cafe...
Please can you send me a copy of the medical fitness report so I can edit, thanks
kabir.adeshola@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by lexzyy(m): 12:53am On Sep 23, 2018
yanabasee:

No body will vet the authentication of any fitness certificate......

Likewise me, Sir....

I had to edit my old medical fitness result...While doing that, I saw someone designing a letterhead and editing another medical result to print at the same cyber cafe...
Pls help me with too.Lexzybernice @gmail.com. Tanx
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shyenar999(m): 12:58am On Sep 23, 2018
Adejuliet:
I got an invite today. What about you

I also got the invitation yesterday...
Osun

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ehinmowo: 1:06am On Sep 23, 2018
I got invitation today 23-09-2018 around 12am.

I don't have FSLC/testimonial. Anyway around it? Pls help

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by veraiyke(m): 4:05am On Sep 23, 2018
yankison:
Please how would someone get fitness certificate now on Sunday and screening is Monday ....would they accept one from a private hospital ?

Help a broda here
huh my mail didn't indicate that as a requirement so where did you see this one
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tiwalade80: 4:12am On Sep 23, 2018
Can one be allowed in without FLSC?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chriswazo(m): 4:14am On Sep 23, 2018
Plutonic07:
Oga don't be lazy, links to download all these pq's are already littering this thread, scroll through pages and download. Case closed.

I have searched this thread for the link as you said but can't see any. Please show me the link or send the past questions to me here; chriswazo@yahoo.com, thank you.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tiwalade80: 4:28am On Sep 23, 2018
How can one gets that?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tobanks: 4:43am On Sep 23, 2018
petertaiwo0:
Please if an invitation was sent to you from frsc i will advise you to adhere with it all information in the invitation but if you don't recieved any invitation from the aforementioned organisation and you want to do mo gbo mo ya(I heard and i branch) you are on oyo na kobo ko army go use flog your head. Y been harden? So if your centre is at sokoto and you reside in lagos just because you hear a rumour to report to your centre then you will carry your mumu head to sokoto and waste your money. Congratulation to those that recieved sms from frsc for we that dont recieved email lets try to move on other opportunites are waiting for us. The screening will be strictly by invitation and the spokesperson for frsc will deny the claim that nothing of such. Best wishes

then how do you explain the states that no one got an invite?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chriswazo(m): 5:05am On Sep 23, 2018
nipastella:

BELOW ARE THE LINKS TO DOWNLOAD THE PAST QUESTIONS IN PDF FORMAT.

FRSC: https://www.datafilehost.com/d/cf04d9f5

FRSC2: https://www.datafilehost.com/d/ac7101e5

PRISON SERVICE: https://www.datafilehost.com/d/c39a645c

FIRE SERVICE: https://www.datafilehost.com/d/7e94be7c

QUOTE AND SHARE FOR THOSE THAT NEED IT

That FRSC link is an app
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by vickydevoka(m): 5:12am On Sep 23, 2018
weareus:
I have sent the past question to some people please forward to others requesting or send a message to Talk2jaypee@gmail.com to get it.

Please any one who has the summary page edit should pls send it to those of us in need. As any on gotten it?
Please my oga send it to me. Vicoxtar@gmail.com. Also send me your number for recharge card
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 5:13am On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=yankison post=71434154][/quote]

So sorry for the late reply.

You're to appear at Stadium Complex Oshogbo (24th-26th)

Thank you...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Aroboi(m): 5:53am On Sep 23, 2018
Pls this 24-26th..does it mean one can choose any of those dates to attend d screening?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emeh5(m): 5:53am On Sep 23, 2018
Plz I need help. Which one is summary data
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jinka(m): 5:59am On Sep 23, 2018
I just received another different invitation for frsc screening , this time around, it was stated clearly that we should also come with medical fitness certificate from a government hospital
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by KesterEfosa: 6:04am On Sep 23, 2018
jinka:
I just received another different invitation for frsc screening , this time around, it was stated clearly that we should also come with medical fitness certificate from a government hospital

For the same date? Or they attached that pdf file?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jinka(m): 6:08am On Sep 23, 2018
Aroboi:
Pls this 24-26th..does it mean one can choose any of those dates to attend d screening?

NO...it means you will go for the screening on 24th, 25th and 26th.

that is, it runs from 24th till 26th
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jinka(m): 6:13am On Sep 23, 2018
KesterEfosa:

For the same date? Or they attached that pdf file?
the PDF file was attached
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adejuliet(f): 6:18am On Sep 23, 2018
shyenar999:

I also got the invitation yesterday...
Osun
wow... That's great... Are you in osun presently? Call me on this line please
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by KesterEfosa: 6:20am On Sep 23, 2018
jinka:

the PDF file was attached

I'm guessing you applied for either the inspectorate or RM Cadre
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 6:24am On Sep 23, 2018
I and my sister just got a mail from FRSC, Niger state, pls try and check your email.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by chigozie1990: 6:24am On Sep 23, 2018
Funlag:
yea
Did those who applied with SSCE recieve invitation?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by KesterEfosa: 6:39am On Sep 23, 2018
I just got an updated email from the one I received on Wednesday:

Firstly, no date for the screening on it, instead, a pdf timetable.
Secondly, a medical certificate was included in the requirements.
Lastly, it's stated "FSLC/ Testimonial", meaning either would suffice.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tyeenigga(m): 6:40am On Sep 23, 2018
Can anyone help to edit the summary page, I have a copy but my friend I registered for didn't print pls beep me ASAP 08162972859
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by chigozie1990: 6:43am On Sep 23, 2018
Anybody here from Enugu state who applied with SSCE only but got invitation?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by eddie7: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2018
RE-2018 FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY CORPS RECRUITMENT EXERCISE

This medium is to inform all applicants who applied to FRSC for recruitment into the different cadres to check their emails for updated information on the exercise.

According to a statement by the Corps Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem, applicants who do not receive any information through their emails before the date of the exercise are by this notice advised to report to the screening centres chosen in their application forms with the printed summary data page.

In addition, all applicants, irrespective of Cadre applied for, are to come along with the following: originals of their credentials (for sighting), 2 sets of photocopies of credentials, medical certificate of fitness, and 2 passport sized photographs.

Applicants are to also note, for the avoidance of doubt, that they are to appear in white shorts, white round neck T-shirt, canvass and socks for the screening and physical fitness exercise.

Signed:
CC Bisi Kazeem fsi
Corps Commander
Corps Pubic Education Officer
Date: 21 Sep 2018.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by nickishire: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2018
Please send to jolaade62@gmail.com. thanks

petertaiwo0:

Did you recieved an invitation? If yes i will help you out for free but if not dont stress your self.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Lukema(m): 6:51am On Sep 23, 2018
pls i need summary data page adenoladamola@gmai.com God Bless You In Anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.