Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (663675 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yembabs231(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2018
For those that are already at the venue, can someone go with white rubber footwear?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Preciousify(f): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin grin
Juliearth:

Tell them you suffered a wardrope malfunction. Lol!
grin grin grin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Preciousify(f): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2018
agofineboy:

So Wednesday u will collect another permission....

Yes na.
You can't beat my lie.Lol.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by way2much: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2018
masterfactor:
In Niger state, it's LGA by LGA

so how many local government are they treating today?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by smilingprincess: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2018
yembabs231:
For those that are already at the venue, can someone go with white rubber footwear?

I want to know too ooo
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2018
Follow the new schedule, you won't listen, you sha want to stick with d schedule on your mail.. who mail epp? see how some Bsc are missing the screening here lyk criosly while some Hnd candidates are returning home... Those who sent d updates and new schedule are not fools nw...it's well

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by aodiba(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2018
olaoyekemi:

Pls someone should confirm this.my date is scheduled for 28th and am a degree holder are.they not following the.email notification again.

they are not... that's why there is a new timetable... Degree is 24th to 26th

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2018
Gbogbolet100:
Follow the new schedule, you won't listen, you sha want to stick with d schedule on your mail.. who mail epp? see how some Bsc are missing the screening here lyk criosly while some Hnd candidates are returning home... Those who sent d updates and new schedule are not fools nw...it's well

Please is BSc screening for one day (today) only?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Edox4(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2018
Please for office cadre, as I can't make it today can I go tomorrow? Your opinion pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SODEXSKI(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2018
Preciousify:
I just got to my venue now, and the officer told me HND kini and Surname kini...
Till Wednesday. I said ok. Turned and changed my clothes.
I'm heading to work now. Still thinking of the lie I will tell them.lol.
you mean HND is for Wednesday or Thursday?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by LeoFish92(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2018
smilingprincess:

I want to know too ooo

I've finished my screening, see crowd for Enugu, up to 3000, and an official told me it's just 500 Bsc They will take nationwide, meaning about 15 per state..and when you remember the ogas at the top will be given slots, makes you wonder... Hehe

Don't know about other states but medical and fitness report wasn't even asked here, and yes you can wear the rubber, that was what I wore.

Hint for those going on other days, better go very early, the screening process is extremely slow, like snaily slow, everything I'm talking about is for my centre in Enugu, these things could differ in other states... Cheers!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yankison(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2018
So no one in osun state that can update , Osun people no de ever try for anything .. just simple update they will all keep to themselves ..I blame myself choosing that state aef
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2018
Abuja screening taking forever! Very slow sumfin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Preciousify(f): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2018
SODEXSKI:

you mean HND is for Wednesday or Thursday?
It can't be only one day na.
I guess Wed and Thur.
But the officer told me to report on wed at NAF Ikeja.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tpresh(f): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2018
Preciousify:
I just got to my venue now, and the officer told me HND kini and Surname kini...

lolss, sharpy

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2018
LeoFish92:

I've finished my screening, see crowd for Enugu, up to 3000, and an official told me it's just 500 Bsc They will take nationwide, meaning about 15 per state..and when you remember the ogas at the top will be given slots, makes you wonder... Hehe

Don't know about other states but medical and fitness report wasn't even asked here, and yes you can wear the rubber, that was what I wore.

Hint for those going on other days, better go very early, the screening process is extremely slow, like snaily slow, everything I'm talking about is for my centre in Enugu, these things could differ in other states... Cheers!

What's the nature of the screening?were you asked to run and for how long?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tpresh(f): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2018
Gbogbolet100:

Please add these numbers to the WhatsApp group for Kwara

Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by LeoFish92(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

It can't be slower than Enugu

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2018
way2much:

so how many local government are they treating today?
All since the population is not much
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by LeoFish92(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2018
Juliearth:

What's the nature of the screening?were you asked to run and for how long?

That's for tomorrow, today is purely screening
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2018
LeoFish92:

It can't be slower than Enugu
It's crazy.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ManiCypher(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2018
LeoFish92:

how do u mean for tomorrow, so screening ends today or what, u sure what u saying
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ethyne1: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2018
Please can anyone at Abuja venue give us an update pls?

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by LeoFish92(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2018
ManiCypher:

how do u mean for tomorrow, so screening ends today or what, u sure what u saying

Unless they were not able to screen the mammoth crowd present, but yes, according to the time table, screening ends today
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by aodiba(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Pls how was the screening... A brief update will be nice... Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Horlamidei(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2018
Preciousify:

Hahahaa..

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Seyifunmi33: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2018
LeoFish92:

Unless they were not able to screen the mammoth crowd present, but yes, according to the time table, screening ends today

Are dey still allowing people in
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ManiCypher(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2018
LeoFish92:

wrong...
Enugu screening at Nigerian army 82 division for officer cadre and MBBS runs for 2 days 24-25. With d snail like movement of screening u just described, how possible would they be able to finish today
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Michael6292: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2018
Vickenny:
Please i need the summary page and if you have the medical fitness too. Thank you and God bless you

pls send me a copy

mikael4me@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2018
LeoFish92:

I don't understand. Are you going to report back tomorrow again for another round of screening?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2018
LeoFish92:

You are blowing hot and cold sir.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ollyfessy(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2018

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.