Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (663984 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by walex303: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2018
samwobi:
does dat mean hnd, nce and nd wil b thursday and friday?
BRO. I WAS WT IKEJA CANTONMENT THIS MORNING. HND HOLDER WERE ASKED TO COME ON WEDNESDAY NOT THURSDAY.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gemc3(f): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2018
Please I need update abeg. Is there anyone that registered as a married woman or man that their credentials were collected or was given a tag?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by olaoyekemi(f): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=carternkem post=71479315]

Join this group to get updates on the FRSC SCREENING
https:///7Q6ifRXOMgjGHGxOBv1SSm

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Maccapele: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2018
ultravires:
A new time table has been put in place, Bsc holders only are being attended to HND and OND holders were asked to come back for screening on Thursday, SSCE to be screened on Saturday.

reporting from Ikeja cantonment

That means the date of invite on the mail isn't important ?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Maccapele: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2018
ultravires:
A new time table has been put in place, Bsc holders only are being attended to HND and OND holders were asked to come back for screening on Thursday, SSCE to be screened on Saturday.

reporting from Ikeja cantonment

That means the date of invite on the mail isn't important ? They are using the timetable.. and venue is according to surname ?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by destiro(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2018
But why are Rivers State applicants like this self? No update, no nothing but go there crowd go full everywhere.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by hydar1: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2018
please me too mohhydar@gmail.com
Kincaid:

Please help me send to this mail peterandah0@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ivyyamor(f): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2018
Smooth screening here in kwara state tho we were asked to come back tommorrow.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ollyfessy(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2018
please are they attending to those people that did not receive mail ?
Ivyyamor:
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sweetanifat(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Ivyyamor:
wat of dos without medical fitness cert nko
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Edox4(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2018
Ivyyamor:
Any idea weather those that couldn't make it today come for screening tomorrow
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sapien(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2018
ultravires:

surname is being used to check in, if your surname starts with A-N fall in there, if otherwise find your way to ikeja cantonment. only Bsc others are screening today though
How far, boss?

The email sent to me specified that my screening date is tomorrow, Tuesday, at NAF, Ikeja, and my Surname starts with letter A.

Guess the screening continues tomorrow with us degree
holder?

Did they ask for medical certificate?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shadelek(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2018
ollyfessy:

Sis pls your phone number, I need to ask you some questions base on the screening process. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Maccapele: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2018
walex303:
same thing happened at 9 Brigade Command. Hnd holder were asked to come back on Wednesday.

Guy is it late for someone to come ?
I'm just seeing that they are using timetable,Bsc n surname
Any info Ikeja cantonment ?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Preciousify(f): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2018
LeoFish92:

Well I wouldn't know, I finished today, they gave me a card that I'll come with tomorrow for the physical exercise.

And if you are tattooed, don't bother going, cos they'll ask you to remove your top for confirmation
To come back tomorrow again?

This people just dey scatter my lies anyhow.

I took permission to be absent from work today. I was permitted. Then I got to the venue, I was told HND should come on Wednesday.

I rushed back to work, I gave them another lie. They granted me permission for Wednesday. Now, FRSC don add Thursday.

Which kind wahala be this na?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ollyfessy(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2018
drop your number , i will call you
shadelek:

Sis pls your phone number, I need to ask you some questions base on the screening process. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gemc3(f): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2018
Preciousify:

I took permission to be absent from work today. I was permitted. Then I got to the venue, I was told HND should come on Wednesday.

I rushed back to work, I gave them another lie. They granted me permission for Wednesday. Now, FRSC don add Thursday.

I feel your pain. I swear. So sorry.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chenemite(f): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2018
Preciousify:

������look for another lie give them
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by realityedu1: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2018
Preciousify:

just fine another strong lie again, ur talented lolz

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2018
Please I need medical fitness certificate
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2018
Abuja applicants, pls update na, would we use 2days?

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2018
Preciousify:

me neva knw wetin i go tel dem o, wey go make dm gv me 2days off
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ibyus01: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2018
Pls any update from Ogun State screening center(Alamala Abeokuta )
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ibyus01: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2018
Hello my fellow applicant, do they(FRSC) screen applicant that didn't receive email msg.thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tpresh(f): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2018
Ivyyamor:

What did they check for biko?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by destiro(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2018
ollyfessy:
someone should answer this, pls.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Preciousify(f): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2018
realityedu1:

just fine another strong lie again, ur talented lolz
E no easy to lie oooo.
See as my heart dey beat fast after I don lie again.
My brain sef don dey pain me.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Imoksp(m): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
somito121:
I did not even bother about the screening because I know they have all being allocated to people. Especially if you are from Anambra state.
Make I dey my present job jejely.
We're in the same shoes. Just my thought too.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by funbus: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
yankison:
Please who is in osun screening center now .. what's going on I'm just on my way

pls am a B.Sc holder, can i come to osogbo tomorrow?, hope I will be attended to without medical fitness and e-mail invitation.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SlyIg(f): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
carternkem:

Join this group to get updates on the FRSC SCREENING https:///7Q6ifRXOMgjGHGxOBv1SSm
Add // chat. whatsapp.com /
please add 08094459278
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Martinnd: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please someone from Ikeja cantonment lagos who has been documented should answer me if the medical certificate was requested.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmanok24(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
dierich:

https://chat.whatsapp. com /5LHQyVZiQNADKpjfitcm7t

Please add me to the Oyo State group.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.