Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664287 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Yeah!!! I think you should check there tomorrow

Thanks a lot.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Elnino4ladies: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Lynette2cute:

Thanks a lot.

You are welcome
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmaosagie(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
@doctormoh can somebody use a medical fitness report that is over 3 months old? pls and is the screening still on till 26 for bsc holders (ie cadre position)
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yembabs231(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
ScaffoldCON:
Here's my own report from National Stadium Abuja.

Medical Fitness Test Certificate is a must! I'm skeptical but hopeful because they almost denied giving me a card they usually give to people who have been screened.

My medical certificate was from last year & I was told it had to be at most 3 months late. They did advice me to go get a recent certificate of fitness & come back on Wednesday.

By the way, please, if you went to Abuja today (Officer Cadre) let me know when you were asked to return... Tuesday or Wednesday (Quote me, please)

Does it mean that all this edited medical fitness certificate won't be accepted?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by nollawa: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
Funlag:
yea
but the time table for rivers says officers+MBBS 24-26.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
sandeiwhite:
please did they attend to pregnant women??

Yes Ma... They gave preference to pregnant women here in Abuja...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
yembabs231:

Does it mean that all this edited medical fitness certificate won't be accepted?

That I can't say. They were just interested in the date. That's what I experienced.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Alexandy2014(f): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Thank you
doctormoh:

Absolutely!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by charlek1: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
I am 1.65m tall, a guy... Will they screen me off?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by woligentle(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hello my people I was at my screening centre (osun) today. I presented all the requirement original and 2 set of photocopies after checking it they returned one photocopy back to me and file the other set of photocopy pls is that how dey do in other state or have been disqualified

Also I think there is no need to go with our credentials tomorrow again since tomorrow is for fitness or whatdo u think.

some1 should please help me with diz questions if u have an idea
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hey kid, keep quiet, u got a tag not the job. Don't distract or misinform people it's not worth it. It's stated 24th - 26th. Its obvious the information wasn't detailed enough if they had asked everyone to show up on the 24th from inception it would be cool but no It's Nigeria it has to be done wrong. I've been seen u condescending folks who want to go on the date they were assigned like its their fault.

Don't be a nitwit please. If you lack proper diplomacy in writing just blow whistle and drink water.

toboint:
plz if ur centre is Lagos and u fall into NAF BASE, just try ur best to make it down to d centre as instructed in ur email.
Tomorrow is just Physical Exercise, and we were instructed succinctly to come with only our tags (given today)....

am quite sure no one wud screen documents or credentials tomorrow...

this info is for the Officer Cadre / MBBS....
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by izzydiamond: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
Pls I need the template for the data and summary page, someone should help me out
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fumnez(f): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ayomidric:

we can go there tomorrow naa... where in Abeokuta are you?
just on my way to Abk now. saw the mail late last night. I no get medical fitness OK. Besides, add me to whstsapp let's discuss aw tomorrow go be. my no is 07069768438
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by opemileniyan: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
woligentle:
Hello my people I was at my screening centre (osun) today. I presented all the requirement original and 2 set of photocopies after checking it they returned one photocopy back to me and file the other set of photocopy pls is that how dey do in other state or have been disqualified

Also I think there is no need to go with our credentials tomorrow again since tomorrow is for fitness or whatdo u think.

some1 should please help me with diz questions if u have an idea

Pls, is there any assurance of attending to officer cadre that couldn't meet up today screening tomorrow?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fumnez(f): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ivyyamor:
stage one is where you have to fill a form and meet a doctor..you will be asked to off ur shoe and socks, she'll ask you to pull up your shirt up to ur neck area and ur short down to ur tigh area..(so put on sexy bra and pant lol)you will proceed to where they examine your feet, then height..then credentials checking..
this is body abuse now. lol
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by iamprofralph: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
happy662:
If u need frsc data summary page template, mention me and post ur email address. I am sending it to u free of charge

Please I need at diporaphael@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by doctormoh(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
samwobi:
Pls bro, hope d screening is based on 1st come or they follow list?

Yeah! Based on first come..
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Idaok007(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
what next after this screening
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by doctormoh(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=samwobi post=71488404] Pls bro, hope d screening is based on 1st come or they follow list?[/quote

]Yeah! Based on first come..
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Onyiridike(f): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
cakewalk:
Hey kid, keep quiet, u got a tag not the job. Don't distract or misinform people it's not worth it. It's stated 24th - 26th. Its obvious the information wasn't detailed enough if they had asked everyone to show up on the 24th from inception it would be cool but no It's Nigeria it has to be done wrong. I've been seen u condescending folks who want to go on the date they were assigned like its their fault.

Don't be a nitwit please. If you lack proper diplomacy in writing just blow whistle and drink water.

I advise every applicant to stick to the date in their email. If they cannot follow due process during screening then the recruitment can never be on merit.
If you have rescheduled a candidate for screening, notify him/her but of course this is Nigeria where most people behave like animals.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by pinkvirus: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
d quota has been shared.but i didnt believe it till now.So y are we killing ourself ,struggling to be screened. could dis be true.God help us

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chechem: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by woligentle(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
opemileniyan:

Pls, is there any assurance of attending to officer cadre that couldn't meet up today screening tomorrow?
I can't answer with assurance all what I will say is there is no sin in trying. u just tell them u stay back bcoz u haven't obtain the report of ur medical fitness. am sure u are not alone on this, some people will definitely come tomorrow
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by doctormoh(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
sandeiwhite:
please did they attend to pregnant women??

I can't say for sure..
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by perfectsmiles(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
samwobi:
okay na, i want 2 even knw even ask if it is necessary printing d email, as my name and date is nt on it
simply put no mail was sent to you, because the mail sent contains name and date nd even ur code number
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by doctormoh(m): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
emmaosagie:
@doctormoh can somebody use a medical fitness report that is over 3 months old? pls and is the screening still on till 26 for bsc holders (ie cadre position)

Well some persons were fortunate with theirs.. But I will advise you go with a recent med fitness cert..
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Edox4(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Chechem:
https://punchng.com/frsc-screens-324000-applicants/amp/
400 to be recruited out of 150,000 bsc applicants
There is God o
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmanok24(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please is the state of origin certificate COMPULSORY. I'm yet to get mine and my screening is on Thursday.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Benny4(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ismcandy:
I need you to forward me your physical screening mail at
Oyetundeismail9@gmail.com

Have you gotten?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by toboint(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
cakewalk:

thanks sir,
if u really read what I wrote previously, you'd know am talking from on-site experience (@NAF Lagos Centre).... and you'd see I proffered solutions to the situation on ground.

(and plz learn to stop being rude in d real or virtual world.....)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.