Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664849 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murphyrichy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bluekhid:
am reporting from kaduna
they said we should appear at 0600hours considering most nigerians are new to the recruitment process some even appeared before 6am. i was actually available by 8:17
by exactly after 9 some officials started sharing a bio data form whuch was numberd and i was lucky to have a number of 3digit while some where having about 4digits(thousand)..
we filled the form and people started going in for the screening according to there numbers.
it was a very quick and easy process
at first your height, feet and chest would be measured before you can go in for documentation.
medical certificate was not an issue
everyone was succesful in the screening
everyone was given a tag
everyone was asked to return tomorow for physical excersise tomorow
why would they ask everyone to return for physical training tomorrow, when some persons have their screening that same tomorrow.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bluekhid: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
utips:

Please how long will the exercise last
the whe excersise is for 3days
today documentation which is still ongoing cos of d crowd
some pple came late n were asked to leave for tomorow m nt sure if documenting continues tomorow
but tomorow is fixed for physical training/excersise
i dont know what wednesday is slated for yet
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bluekhid: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
murphyrichy:
why would they ask everyone to return for physical training tomorrow, when some persons have their screening that same tomorrow.
like i said no one was screened out in kaduna
even people with the height issue i.e less than 1.64
tomorow is slated for physical excersise.
probably they might still do dicumentation tomorow
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by baryour769(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
jtjohn:

No card was given but we were ask to come back tomorrow for running exercise.
which state is that pls
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jtjohn(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
baryour769:
which state is that pls

Edo State
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Abuja12345: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
DrewMX:

Do you have issues with in credentials? If yes, it might be the reason for her to refuse giving you the tag. Because same thing happened in Lagos (NAF Base, Ikeja). Some people were not issued the tag cos of one issue or the other. Though it was announced that everyone who participated in the screening today (whether given tag or not) should report tomorrow for the physical exercise. Don't know of those disqualified though!
She decided not to give me a tag, why did she then documented my credentials in a file?.. What's the essence since I won't be allowed for physical exercise?.. I think I'm gonna go back there tomorrow.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bluekhid:
am reporting from kaduna
they said we should appear at 0600hours considering most nigerians are new to the recruitment process some even appeared before 6am. i was actually available by 8:17
by exactly after 9 some officials started sharing a bio data form whuch was numberd and i was lucky to have a number of 3digit while some where having about 4digits(thousand)..
we filled the form and people started going in for the screening according to there numbers.
it was a very quick and easy process
at first your height, feet and chest would be measured before you can go in for documentation.
medical certificate was not an issue
everyone was succesful in the screening
everyone was given a tag
everyone was asked to return tomorow for physical excersise tomorow
what of hairstyle?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jarx: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
potential officer cadres... Are we coming with any document tomorrow?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adebowale1616: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Oga abeg what is your age precisely ? Are u 35 ?

Iam asking cos of my age, so as to knw my faith too, cos iam 31.

Chechem:
Please what is the maximum age for this recruitment? I thought its was later changed from 30 to 35. because that's the only reason I wasn't given the card for tomorrow's fitness exercise...

And they collected photocopies of my credentials and even my original medical certificate. They would have just gave me all my papers, let me use them for something else.

However, it was going well in Imo before I left although slow. Some pretty ladies who didn't get the card at first had to meet some officers who arranged the cards for them. Its really an advantage to be beautiful.

I wish everyone the best... I thank God for everything, maybe this one is not for me.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mbamaker: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
heskeyw:
Somebody sent frsc ffs and psc past questions to my mail. Thanks to the person that did that. If u haven't gotten urs, indicate wt ur Gmail add so that I will forward it to ur mail.

Please I need the past questions
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kennyblack94: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliearth:
If you are still having difficulties with medical certificate, data/summary page, and past questions...send me a PM

Please help me with the summary page...
drblackjunior94@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adebowale1616: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Or is it because of your age?
Make I also knw my faith too.

Abuja12345:

She decided not to give me a tag, why did she then documented my credentials in a file?.. What's the essence since I won't be allowed for physical exercise?.. I think I'm gonna go back there tomorrow.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Timsilver(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Description

A brand and people development agency seeks qualified candidates to fill this role

Job description: Sales Solutions Associate (entry level internship)

As a Sales Associate (Client Service) you will be required to improve and achieve the Sales Objectives of our company and her clientele.
You will be required to submit your daily report on Sales activities and acquired clientele.
This position as with all others is heavily focused on your performance and experience as a Sales expert, being confident is not enough.
We are looking for someone who is not only able to sell but has a great attitude to work and can work independently as well as within a team network.
You will be required to work from a designated work desk and prove yourself a valuable addition to our team and overall company's objectives.
As a Sales Associate, you will be given no few than 3 client accounts to manage and will be expected to achieve excellence on all fronts.
Our goal is to build a company of global repute and each and every employee becomes a part of that process as soon as they join our operations
As a Sales Associate, you will be required to pursue and close deals on every available opportunity using both online and offline platforms including but not limited to social media, online sales strategies and offline activities such as one-on-one, word-of-mouth, cold calling amongst other methods available to a Sales professional. No excuses will be accepted.
Trainings to enhance your abilities as a Sales professional will be provided to you as and when decided by the company
We run as an engine and joining us, you would become a part of that engine, a part of our whole system
Salary: N50,000 monthly (Negotiable) + % commissions and bonus

Requirements:

A go-getter who is Smart and ready to work
Minimum of a degree
1-3 years experience

Send your application and CV to:

solutions@kade-keyo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ibyus01:
Hello my fellow applicant, do they(FRSC) screen applicant that didn't receive email msg.thanks in anticipation

Yes
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kennyblack94: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
heskeyw:
Somebody sent frsc ffs and psc past questions to my mail. Thanks to the person that did that. If u haven't gotten urs, indicate wt ur Gmail add so that I will forward it to ur mail.
drblackjunior94@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by nollawa: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please any report from bori camp port Harcourt? Please share
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Abuja12345: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
Adebowale1616:
Or is it because of your age?
Make I also knw my faith too.

I'm 29...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
destiro:

someone should answer this, pls.

Yes, you would be screened
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
destiro:

someone should answer this, pls.

Yes, you would be screened.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adebowale1616: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Okay. You can go back there tomorrow.

Abuja12345:

I'm 29...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DrewMX(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
samwobi:
what of hairstyle?
Not necessary, until u start the training. I even saw a guy on dreads and beards being screened successful today
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bluekhid: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
samwobi:
what of hairstyle?
jeez i forgot to talk about that
i actually barbed sha
presently am on skin...
some people didnt and it was not a problem...atleast for now

but an officer advised my friends to cut their bears expecially(jus an advise sha)
but nothing interesting about d hair in kaduna
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DrewMX(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Abuja12345:

OK, just go then.
But in ur form (official use), did she wrote on the Qualified or disqualified space?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by way2much: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
ofeco:
how many people do they intend to recruit?
400 university graduates.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by chi4lifed: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
shoesaffairs:

Please send to obiorahao13358@gmail.com
Thanks
chi4lifed@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fumnez(f): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=smilingprincess post=71486968]
nipastella, how do I get mine ooo.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by monaliza15(f): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please for those that were sent emails. Does the mail indicate your name and application code.
Thanks.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fumnez(f): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
kennyblack94:
drblackjunior94@gmail.com Thanks
pls send to me too funmi.bukola@gmail.com thanks in advance
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Osesliberty(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
did go there today?
destiro:
But why are Rivers State applicants like this self? No update, no nothing but go there crowd go full everywhere.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MrSloan(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
Who's mobile, stays at Apo Lokogoma Axis and is expected to report at Abacha barracks tomorrow morning?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fumnez(f): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
monaliza15:

Please for those that were sent emails. Does the mail indicate your name and application code.
Thanks.
its just dear Applicant. no name and code
it was sent last night around 9.30pm in the spam box
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sandeiwhite: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
ScaffoldCON:

Yes Ma... They gave preference to pregnant women here in Abuja...
ok thx

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.