Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (663563 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2018
yanabasee:

Then you're a legendary buffoonery bastard!!!

Such a hypocrite..... The attached below shows that you've asked for a past question in your miserable life before but would be quick to insult people way older than your midget self.....

Just grow up and keep your silly apology to your wretched self......
Bros nawa o..All dis energy? All 4 what abeg? No matter ur eyes red 4 dis place, e nor fit light ciga o
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dollarpee49: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2018
OrangeDream:
Bros nawa o..All dis energy? All 4 what abeg? No matter ur eyes red 4 dis place, e nor fit light ciga o

Lol, make hin splash petrol he go light am
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
OrangeDream:

Dude, I'm not raged... it's called dissing, Ok?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
yanabasee:

Dude, I'm not raged... it's called dissing, Ok?
Wehdone local champion. Do you even consider how people may feel when you dish out those insulting words as if your life depends on it?.

If 2say u take d tin get work, we 4 say u do better tin wit am. But u dey here dey para 4get say u sef na jobless person.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
OrangeDream:
Wehdone local champion. Do you even consider how people may feel when you dish out those insulting words as if your life depends on it?.

If 2say u take d tin get work, we 4 say u do better tin wit am. But u dey here dey para 4get say u sef na jobless person.

mumu..... that s what you are!!!

And i am not jobless you fool....

If you want to get my attention again, you need to be more reasonable and lively... You whack!!

I've always known you to be a foolish person...

That bastard called me a Buffon and even wished me to get a buffoonery certificate for telling someone in Herr that I am yet to receive a mail from FFS...Where were you ?? How did people feel then??

You must be the stup!dest person to ever quote me at this moment....

You are insulting me, Have you also consider how people will feel about it??

Aren't you even more jobless intruding on a fight that you've got absolutely nothing to do with...Is your uncouth life now dependent on these your whack insults??

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
yanabasee:

If you want to get my attention again, you need to be more reasonable and lively... You whack!!

That bastard called me a Buffon and even wished me to get a buffoonery certificate for telling someone in Herr that I am yet to receive a mail from FFS...Where were you ?? How did people feel then??

Aren't you even more jobless intruding on a fight that you've got absolutely nothing to do with...Is your uncouth life now dependent on these your whack insults??
Work done Zero. Who grammer epp?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
OrangeDream:
Work done Zero. Who grammer epp?

This is the reason why I termed you a fool....

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Rayplanet(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
enshi:

Bro ... Happy Sunday jare!! No mind those juveniles. So many of them are applying for the first time as they just rounded up NYSC this year.

I gat zero tolerance for them. Wish you all the best.

Be rest assured that the reason for which you visited this thread shall come to pass. Get ready to harvest testimonies .

Lol.

Amen Bro. U were a respected nightmare.

I trust your abilities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by templar123: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
For your fire service guarantors form call me on zero eight zero six seven six seven one two seven three or whtapp,
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by becoben: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
yanabasee:

You should have ignored... This insults doesn't worth it
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
yanabasee:

This is the reason why I termed you a fool....
E-Warrior..Who send u? Kontinue
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by drickheta(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Pls some one should forward the highway code to this email: drickheta@gmail.com

thanks in advance
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by candyboy186: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
Sup .. Plz cn u send me d PQ and Highway code too,, thanks... candyboy186@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
becoben:

You should have ignored... This insults doesn't worth it

Originally, I don't see ignoring them as a difficult thing to do... But if I don't put them into place, they might use the same guts to insult other people.....

They've been tamed!!

They can't just come into a thread and command people not to request for past questions..Even tagged people asking for a past question as Buffon, is that even civil??

Plus, I don't tolerate nonsense from insane folks....

if you hit one, I hit you two... shikina, Gaskiya!!!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ayuba27:
Guys am begging you to please put an end to this beef nobody among you deserve to be insulted we all are humans we should respect each others opinion and make observations in good manners once again be friends and stop this biko.....

OK Sir.....

Shielding my swords!!!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tohhseen: 2:47am On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=Juliearth post=71613034]Please if you are yet to receive my mail on past questions and high way code,
Both the past questions and highway code.
Thank you
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by adeboy2007(m): 7:43am On Oct 09, 2018
Tohhseen:

Please kindly send to me on adeleke.oluwatosin@yahoo.com
Thank you

P
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Iamlibra: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2018
Tohhseen:

Please kindly send to me on adeleke.oluwatosin@yahoo.com
Thank you
Pls send to cjocelyn50@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Ayuba27:
grin grin

God bless u Sir

Lol, Thank you, Sir...

Hope you slept well...??
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2018
You com here forming E-Warrior. Blowing grammer as if others no get mouth to talk or dem no go school..

Na wetin go help person get the FRSC job na wetin bring people com here. Somebody wey no sabi d left & right of how dis application go end 4 am dey com here com begin para. Dey blow nonsense grammer wey be say em certificates dey under em bed dey useless dey go..

God go dey help u oh....
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jahkingdom(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2018
The validity periods for the Nigerian driver's licence is?
A. 3--5yrs
B. 5-10yrs
C. 4--7yrs
D. 8--12yrs
The best protection inside a vehicle is the....
A. Use of steering
B. Use of front mirror
C. Use of brake
D. None of the above
An area in the middle of a road where you can stand and wait for cars to go past until it is safe for you to cross is called....
A. Refuge
B. Traffic lane
C. Traffic circle
D. Interchange
E. Pedestrian safety
Traffic on 2-lane highways normally flow in....direction on single lane
A. Same
B. Different
C. Opposite
D. Parallel
When a traffic light is amber, it means motorists and cyclists on the road should....
A. Get ready to go
B. Go
C. Stop
D. Proceed with caution
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adeyemi0(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
jahkingdom:
A. 3--5yrs
B. 5-10yrs
C. 4--7yrs
D. 8--12yrs
A. Use of steering
B. Use of front mirror
C. Use of brake
D. None of the above
An area in the middle of a road where you can stand and wait for cars to go past until it is safe for you to cross is called....
A. Refuge
B. Traffic lane
C. Traffic circle
D. Interchange
E. Pedestrian safety
A. Same
B. Different
C. Opposite
D. Parallel
When a traffic light is amber, it means motorists and cyclists on the road should....
A. Get ready to go
B. Go
C. Stop
D. Proceed with caution

Please bro, I've been requesting for the practice questions but unable to get hold of one. I'll be delighted if you can shower me with any that you've got. Thanks.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jahkingdom(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Adeyemi0:

Please bro, I've been requesting for the practice questions but unable to get hold of one. I'll be delighted if you can shower me with any that you've got. Thanks.

adeyemia47@gmail.com

Drop your Whatsapp number for questions on FRSC Cbt exam

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jahkingdom(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Adeyemi0:

adeyemia47@gmail.com

Drop your Whatsapp number for more questions on FRSC Cbt exam
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Oladayopop(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
jahkingdom:

Drop your Whatsapp number for more questions on FRSC Cbt exam

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ategberoson(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=jahkingdom post=71930333]
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave0450(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
jahkingdom:

Drop your Whatsapp number for questions on FRSC Cbt exam
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
odobe001:
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chenemite(f): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
jahkingdom:
A. 3--5yrs
B. 5-10yrs
C. 4--7yrs
D. 8--12yrs
A. Use of steering
B. Use of front mirror
C. Use of brake
D. None of the above
A. Refuge
B. Traffic lane
C. Traffic circle
D. Interchange
E. Pedestrian safety
A. Same
B. Different
C. Opposite
D. Parallel
A. Get ready to go
B. Go
C. Stop
D. Proceed with caution
Pls can u help me with this? chenemiteadejo@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by bigngush: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
My Whatsapp number 08188186313
jahkingdom:
Questions adapted from the revised highway code
1) What is the full meaning of RAIDS?
2) The acronym RAIDS is used for which category of road users by the FRSC?
3) Hazard lights are also known as......or.......
4) The motorists have accident immunity delusion syndrome because......
5) What type of signal does a motorist obey when going through intersection?
6) What does a driver look out for when driving in a roundabout?
7) A place where 2 or more roads meet is called....
cool Multiple lane roads are called....
9) A special intersection designed to enable road users cross, enter or leave the expressway without interfering with the flow of traffic is....

Drop your Whatsapp number to get more questions...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.