Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (663076 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Emmycherish5: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=stmichael001 post=72427477]i got there sm few mins past 6am. The officials arrived bfor 9am. We were arranged numerically. A little document verification was done again. Our files already with them was brought out and d new photocopies were added to the file. we sat for d test. First set was 100 persons. The test was very easy. We were given answer sheets and askd to write an essay about ourselves within 30mins. We all did that and afterwards proceeded for interview immediately. During d interview we were mostly asked to tender our originals again for sighting and nx we were asked to read out clearly what we wrote as our script was given back to us to read out loud.I guess they watched out for self confidence, the way u pronounce words and composure. After i was done reading,my script was collected back.The other officer was busi doing his personal assessment and recordings afterwards i was asked to leave and that they are done with me. Same format was applied for others that were interviewed too. So those who wrote rubbish and cannot read and write properly might have a problem. This was how it went down here in asaba delta state. During the first stage screening we were about 800-1k plus persons present.bt as at today(second stage screening) we were not more than 500. Reporting from asb Delta state over and out.

Your good at writing bro
What qualification Did you apply with?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mckandre(m): 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=Emmycherish5 post=72427830][/quote] Driver cadre grin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by stmichael001(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
Funlag:
weldone bro..success ijn
Amen boss..wishin u same...

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by stmichael001(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
tnx boss. i applied for RMA.@ Emmycherish5
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by stmichael001(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
lol...@ Mckandre
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by larybank(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
please house, did dey also invite those for officer cadre for the test?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by stmichael001(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
oyeezah:
u still have medicals after the interview
My dear We didn't do any medicals o.You are wrong.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by stmichael001(m): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
larybank:
please house, did dey also invite those for officer cadre for the test?
Nope. This is strictly for RMA's only.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by larybank(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
stmichael001:
Nope. This is strictly for RMA's only.
thanks boos
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by larybank(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
larybank:

thanks boos
boss i meant

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omochelsea004(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
Plsssssss guys... when is inspectorate cadre & officer cadre having their interview, moreover have they been sent mail / SMS?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by larryray26(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
stmichael001:
Do you know if any married person was invited?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by larryTall97: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
stmichael001:
i got there sm few mins past 6am. The officials arrived bfor 9am. We were arranged numerically. A little document verification was done again. Our files already with them was brought out and d new photocopies were added to the file. we sat for d test. First set was 100 persons. The test was very easy. We were given answer sheets and askd to write an essay about ourselves within 30mins. We all did that and afterwards proceeded for interview immediately. During d interview we were mostly asked to tender our originals again for sighting and nx we were asked to read out clearly what we wrote as our script was given back to us to read out loud.I guess they watched out for self confidence, the way u pronounce words and composure. After i was done reading,my script was collected back.The other officer was busi doing his personal assessment and recordings afterwards i was asked to leave and that they are done with me. Same format was applied for others that were interviewed too. So those who wrote rubbish and cannot read and write properly might have a problem. This was how it went down here in asaba delta state. During the first stage screening we were about 800-1k plus persons present.bt as at today(second stage screening) we were not more than 500. Reporting from asb Delta state over and out.

Father prefect that which u have started in my life and my fellow brothers down here in Jesus name.Amen.

I hope we don’t go and write the exams at our place of origin. I can remember we were told to choose preferred screening venue which we all did. Am based in Ibadan but state of Origin is Edo State. Did all my physical screening and documentation down here in Ibadan. So, praying they don’t go and change tactics of doing exams in state of origin for the office cadre.Whereas, Some are lucky to still be present in their respective state of origin though.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by oyeezah(f): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
stmichael001:
I meant after this stage before the final selection for appointment. I didn't say u were going to do it now
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SeyiObj: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
stmichael001:
i got there sm few mins past 6am. The officials arrived bfor 9am. We were arranged numerically. A little document verification was done again. Our files already with them was brought out and d new photocopies were added to the file. we sat for d test. First set was 100 persons. The test was very easy. We were given answer sheets and askd to write an essay about ourselves within 30mins. We all did that and afterwards proceeded for interview immediately. During d interview we were mostly asked to tender our originals again for sighting and nx we were asked to read out clearly what we wrote as our script was given back to us to read out loud.I guess they watched out for self confidence, the way u pronounce words and composure. After i was done reading,my script was collected back.The other officer was busi doing his personal assessment and recordings afterwards i was asked to leave and that they are done with me. Same format was applied for others that were interviewed too. So those who wrote rubbish and cannot read and write properly might have a problem. This was how it went down here in asaba delta state. During the first stage screening we were about 800-1k plus persons present.bt as at today(second stage screening) we were not more than 500. Reporting from asb Delta state over and out.

Father prefect that which u have started in my life and my fellow brothers down here in Jesus name.Amen.
God bless you bro.
Amen to your prayers.
You have reported well.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by stmichael001(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
larryray26:
Do you know if any married person was invited?
dunno abt that sir
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by stmichael001(m): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
larryTall97:

I hope we don’t go and write the exams at our place of origin. I can remember we were told to choose preferred screening venue which we all did. Am based in Ibadan but state of Origin is Edo State. Did all my physical screening and documentation down here in Ibadan. So, praying they don’t go and change tactics of doing exams in state of origin for the office cadre.Whereas, Some are lucky to still be present in their respective state of origin though.

Baba, exams and interview is strictly at ur state of origin. Js be prepared to travel if contacted. I met a guy who did his screening at ph because he chose ph as his preferred venue for screening bt with delta state as his state of origin. Frsc is so organized that his file from ph was sent down here to asaba where he got them and added his other photocopied credentials to it and submitted back to d officials. I can tell u 100% that ur exams and interview will be at ur state of origin. Dont make d mistake of going to ur preferred choice of screening venue.That one was for screening and not exams and interview.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by stmichael001(m): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
oyeezah:
I meant after this stage before the final selection for appointment. I didn't say u were going to do it now
ok dear
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by stmichael001(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
SeyiObj:
. God bless you bro. Amen to your prayers. You have reported well.
tnx boss

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Done. Camp here we come. I hope to see nairalanders there sha.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Princewalexy99: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tenshades:
My two friends who have gone to the venue in osun state are on their way back home. I was told they used a master list in calling the names of those who are eligible for the screening...and the officials said they are not concerned about the email notification the participants received as long as their names isn't in the MASTER LIST! embarassed

This message lacks originality.
The conclusion betrays the body of this message.
illogical conclusions!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmanok24(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
larryTall97:

My brother is on his way back to Ibadan.

He went for his interview at Benin City yesterday and said he'll give me the full gist when he's back.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by BetterWorld100: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
We have an office space to lease off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja for N1.6million. Any successful referral will be rewarded. for more info call 08020889369
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by nuradeen011(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=Emmycherish5 post=72427830][/quote] may God reward you abundantly
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by larryTall97: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=emmanok24 post=72435020][/quote]

Give update when he’s around bro.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by lhumi(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
SeyiObj:
God bless you bro.
Amen to your prayers.
You have reported well.
with this report, i belief u good for d job.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by nuradeen011(m): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
stmichael001:

Father perfect that which u have started in my life and my fellow brothers down here in Jesus name.Amen.
what did they mean NY 26th to 27th are you going again tomorrow or they will screen other aspirants tomorrow
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by diana158(m): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
Please to those that wrote the test today, was there any form of dress code for the applicants? like the white n white thing the other time?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by stmichael001(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
nuradeen011:
what did they mean NY 26th to 27th are you going again tomorrow or they will screen other aspirants tomorrow
Am done. Spill overs from today will do theirs tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by stmichael001(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
diana158:
Please to those that wrote the test today, was there any form of dress code for the applicants? like the white n white thing the other time?
Yes the normal white on white iz wasup...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
diana158:

Dress code for d interview: Applicants should appear in white shorts, white round neck T-shirts, Canvass and socks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.