Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (663160 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2018
ndaman25:
with the two days screening it shows plp have being screen out massively

Screen out ko. Baba is stil d same pattern i dnt know how they want to screen out pple if they stil keep calling crowd to be coming to screening.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by nuradeen011(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2018
this stage is strictly base on invitation ignore the clown above

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmanok24(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
My kid brother is on the way to Benin.

I'm praying this process favours him.

The physical stress and financial expenses are honesty sapping!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by braveheart234(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Perfectdanny:

Screen out ko. Baba is stil d same pattern i dnt know how they want to screen out pple if they stil keep calling crowd to be coming to screening.

Not all RMA applicants made it through to this stage. The previous stage already took care of that.
This stage is strictly based on invitation, sir.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
braveheart234:

Not all RMA applicants made it through to this stage. The previous stage already took care of that.
This stage is strictly based on invitation, sir.

seems u dint read the message by the frsc boss. scroll up sir
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Perfectdanny:

The blogger had to copy the message that was published for the screening exercise. You should've known that was a wrong information.

cc sheffy87 Their salary range is between 40 to 45...I.e, From No rope to one rope.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by braveheart234(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Perfectdanny:

You see, the problem is that you can't seem to identify a genuine info between a blogger and the real source. The "boss" didn't invite every RMA applicant for this stage. Whoever posted the message you're referring to simply copied the top part from an earlier announcement (for the first stage of the recruitment) and added it to the current announcement!
And please, do you know what "screening" means?
Here are synonyms for the word "Screening" as used: Filtering, sorting, sifting, etc.
After screening, you only invite those who made it through, sir. After each stage, people will be dropped. In every recruitment exercise, we only pray for God's favor to make it to the next stage after putting in our best, sir.

6 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Maxzuel(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hope it's not state of origin matter as screening center like NFS
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Oguguamuobi(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
What do they mean by 26-27th, does dat mean we will stay dir for 2 days or that the interview will be.conducted for 2 days, because they didn't specify when one get his/her interview.. and am in Anambra now. pls anyone with answers should help me out
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Oguguamuobi(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Please i need someone to clarify me on the date.. are we goin to stay there for 2 days.

pls help out am totally confused
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Funlag: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Some people will be asking unnecessary questions...didn't u participate in the first screening??

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by petertaiwo0: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Oguguamuobi:
Please i need someone to clarify me on the date.. are we goin to stay there for 2 days.

pls help out am totally confused

Yes you will lodge for the two days as two days are not the same. My adivse is for you to go along with your mat for the interview.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 3:07am On Oct 26, 2018
Please Has Any Body Who Applied For The Marshal Inspectorate Received Any Message Thus Far?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 26, 2018
braveheart234:

You see, the problem is that you can't seem to identify a genuine info between a blogger and the real source. The "boss" didn't invite every RMA applicant for this stage. Whoever posted the message you're referring to simply copied the top part from an earlier announcement (for the first stage of the recruitment) and added it to the current announcement!
And please, do you know what "screening" means?
Here are synonyms for the word "Screening" as used: Filtering, sorting, sifting, etc.
After screening, you only invite those who made it through, sir. After each stage, people will be dropped. In every recruitment exercise, we only pray for God's favor to make it to the next stage after putting in our best, sir.

but a lot of pple dint recieve messsge and it wasnt specified that you must reciv message before coming.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 26, 2018
Currently at Bishop dimeari grammer school ovom, yenagoa. Over 1k pple
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 26, 2018
hellooooooooo nobody dae nairaland this monin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmanok24(m): 6:32am On Oct 26, 2018
Perfectdanny:
hellooooooooo nobody dae nairaland this monin

Dem don reach?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by guavaflakes: 6:53am On Oct 26, 2018
All the best guys.... Please update us on the process as soon as you can.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 26, 2018
emmanok24:

Dem don reach?
which pple?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Immaculateella1: 7:17am On Oct 26, 2018
Perfectdanny:
currently at air force,base yenagoa, nobody is here

Did you receive the invite at all?? why would somebody be there when you went to the wrong venue....better hurry to the correct venue...bishop dimeri grammar school ,ovom,yenagoa

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2018
Perfectdanny:
currently at air force,base yenagoa, nobody is here

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=yns4real post=72417858][/quote]
u 2 much baba though am already there,, are you in bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2018
Immaculateella1:

Did you receive the invite at all?? why would somebody be there when you went to the wrong venue....better hurry to the correct venue...bishop dimeri grammar school ,ovom,yenagoa

dint boda scrollin down but av sin it,,, are u in yenagoa
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2018
Perfectdanny:

u 2 much baba though am already there,, are you in bayelsa

No!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ndaman25: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2018
Perfectdanny:

bros it not so oooo, you don't get message and you show ur face you go see their other side..my simple advice
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tenshades(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2018
I wish una success. Make Una no forget to feed us back on how the thing go. Shoti ye? wink
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tenshades(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2018
ndaman25:
bros it not so oooo, you don't get message and you show ur face you go see their other side..my simple advice

Dem go sing Adele- HELLO (FRSC COVER) for am... Lol grin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Miraclemonday11: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tenshades:

Dem go sing Adele- HELLO (FRSC COVER) for am... Lol grin

Those that didn't received message were also attended in Abia venue so if u no get message go to the venue
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tenshades(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
My two friends who have gone to the venue in osun state are on their way back home. I was told they used a master list in calling the names of those who are eligible for the screening...and the officials said they are not concerned about the email notification the participants received as long as their names aren't in the MASTER LIST! embarassed
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Funlag: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
I heard dey were told just to write essay abt demself grin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by stmichael001(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
i got there sm few mins past 6am. The officials arrived bfor 9am. We were arranged numerically. A little document verification was done again. Our files already with them was brought out and d new photocopies were added to the file. we sat for d test. First set was 100 persons. The test was very easy. We were given answer sheets and askd to write an essay about ourselves within 30mins. We all did that and afterwards proceeded for interview immediately. During d interview we were mostly asked to tender our originals again for sighting and nx we were asked to read out clearly what we wrote as our script was given back to us to read out loud.I guess they watched out for self confidence, the way u pronounce words and composure. After i was done reading,my script was collected back.The other officer was busi doing his personal assessment and recordings afterwards i was asked to leave and that they are done with me. Same format was applied for others that were interviewed too. So those who wrote rubbish and cannot read and write properly might have a problem. This was how it went down here in asaba delta state. During the first stage screening we were about 800-1k plus persons present.bt as at today(second stage screening) we were not more than 500. Reporting from asb Delta state over and out.

Father perfect that which u have started in my life and my fellow brothers down here in Jesus name.Amen.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Funlag: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
stmichael001:
i got there sm few mins past 6am. The officials arrived bfor 9am. We were arranged numerically. A little document verification was done again. Our files already with them was brought out and d new photocopies were added to the file. we sat for d test. First set was 100 persons. The test was very easy. We were given answer sheets and askd to write an essay about ourselves within 30mins. We all did that and afterwards proceeded for interview immediately. During d interview we were mostly asked to tender our originals again for sighting and nx we were asked to read out clearly what we wrote as our script was given back to us to read out loud.I guess they watched out for self confidence, the way u pronounce words and composure. After i was done reading,my script was collected back.The other officer was busi doing his personal assessment and recordings afterwards i was asked to leave and that they are done with me. Same format was applied for others that were interviewed too. So those who wrote rubbish and cannot read and write properly might have a problem. This was how it went down here in asaba delta state. During the first stage screening we were about 800-1k plus persons present.bt as at today(second stage screening) we were not more than 500. Reporting from asb Delta state over and out.

Father prefect that which u have started in my life and my fellow brothers down here in Jesus name.Amen.
weldone bro..success ijn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.