Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (665517 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by nuradeen011(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2018
here is my condolence message to my fellow past question crew, we struggle to get past question in time and read well then later get disqualified may our effort never be in vain.

I still wonder what criteria they use in selecting that so called successful applicants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by izzydiamond: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2018
uniqUN:
I didn't want to cause stir in the already dense atmosphere but i think i can now confidently say what i was told by an officer yesterday. For office cadre, the list is scheduled to be out by next week. It was a mix up. Remember that some applied for one position and got another. We witnessed all offered that during screening. So i guess that's what's affecting the listing now. I had to call the man on phone that "oga what's going on sir? I didn't see my name as well as alot of officer cadre." and he was like that's what they are busy explaining to some of my colleagues that are in their office now. That officer cadre list is going to be next week so no cause for alarm. So let's be hopeful.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2018
nuradeen011:
here is my condolence message to my fellow past question crew, we struggle to get past question in time and read well then later get disqualified may our effort never be in vain.

I still wonder what criteria they use in selecting that so called successful applicants
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2018
uniqUN:
I didn't want to cause stir in the already dense atmosphere but i think i can now confidently say what i was told by an officer yesterday. For office cadre, the list is scheduled to be out by next week. It was a mix up. Remember that some applied for one position and got another. We witnessed all of that during screening. So i guess that's what's affecting the listing now. I had to call the man on phone that "oga what's going on sir? I didn't see my name as well as alot of officer cadre." and he was like that's what they are busy explaining to some of my colleagues that are in their office now. That officer cadre list is going to be next week so no cause for alarm. So let's be hopeful.

Oya na..Make i get small hope even though I had already seen this frsc as a futile effort, It was worrisome that none of the numerous people i know who applied was shortlisted.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2018
Odirahc:

Oya na..Make i get small hope even though I had already seen this frsc as a futile effort, It was worrisome that none of the numerous people i know who applied was shortlisted.
Abi, Neva Say Neva
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by becoben: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2018
1000 for Hnd/Ond,
400 for BSc,
3000+ for ssce and the rest....

PLAY YOUR CARD WELL... all na wash
this cbt list is final
and it's for Bsc/Hnd
Those expecting something else I greet una

Past questions buyers and sellers HA MARKET
There is still time... PLAY YOUR CARD WELL

Lagos peeps gather here let's mobilise for tomorrow cbt....

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Parkac(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2018
bigngush:
You see the issues? The list which road safety themselves published has nothing like phone numbers so which one is the master list now?!

The FRSC are the ones confusing issues... They re-uploaded another list which has less details than the earlier one.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by zanebaddo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
becoben:
1000 for Hnd/Ond,
400 for BSc,
3000+ for ssce and the rest....

PLAY YOUR CARD WELL... all na wash
this cbt list is final
and it's for Bsc/Hnd
Those expecting something else I greet una

Past questions buyers and sellers HA MARKET
There is still time... PLAY YOUR CARD WELL

Lagos peeps gather here let's mobilise for tomorrow cbt....
this una analysis tire person, if na only 400 bsc dey go take then it means some states may not have candidates at all. when you divide 400 by 37 the result isn't encouraging.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chimezie198(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
are there candidates whose names are on the lists but didn't receive mail or text ?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by heskeyw(m): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
uniqUN:
I didn't want to cause stir in the already dense atmosphere but i think i can now confidently say what i was told by an officer yesterday. For office cadre, the list is scheduled to be out by next week. It was a mix up. Remember that some applied for one position and got another. We witnessed all of that during screening. So i guess that's what's affecting the listing now. I had to call the man on phone that "oga what's going on sir? I didn't see my name as well as alot of officer cadre." and he was like that's what they are busy explaining to some of my colleagues that are in their office now. That officer cadre list is going to be next week so no cause for alarm. So let's be hopeful.
Bro, I called my relative (an officer with road safety) he said the same thing too. That the list is not meant for officers. It's just for HND and OND.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Princewalexy99: 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Parkac:

The FRSC are the ones confusing issues... They re-uploaded anot
her list which is longer.

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by enkay2016: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
All the people that worked theirs ...there names are not in the list...something is fishing....test dey no write las las they go come see their name for final shortlist
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Paulflip87(m): 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
HEHEHE... Walahi you just talk the Koko..i won't lie to you, I dey work am with a reliable source.. But I didn't see my name. Am I worried? HELL NO!!! Let's wait for the final list
enkay2016:
All the people that worked theirs ...there names are not in the list...something is fishing....test dey no write las las they go come see their name for final shortlist
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave0450(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Plz who here, center is Blueocean Technology, glory house, opposite ggss dutse Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by eddychukwu(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Guys that are yet to get an invite, check your spam folder. I just saw my invitation now in my spam box. It was sent since Wednesday.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by enkay2016: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Paulflip87:
HEHEHE... Walahi you just talk the Koko..i won't lie to you, I dey work am with a reliable source.. But I didn't see my name. Am I worried? HELL NO!!! Let's wait for the final list
what was his reason/ response of you not seeing ur name..... my own reliable source said I should resend my details...senator
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adejuliet(f): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
This is not fair ooo... Someone should please check for me
auduadeola94@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fabybankses(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
Please house help a brother in dear need. I need the FRSC past questions and highway codes as regards tomorrow CBT test. Thank you very much for your good heart.........fabybanksis@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Paulflip87(m): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
enkay2016:
what was his reason/ response of you not seeing ur name..... my own reliable source said I should resend my details...senator
The Man hasn't responded till now, he is a busy man.... But before now, he already told my link to relax, that it's a done deal.... He also helped my Bro get a civil service job, my Bro didn't do any interview.. He was just called to come resume and submit his documents... I see same thing happening now again. Those doing exam and interview is the merit list I feel...it will be unfair to have those with backing on that list.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
Paulflip87:
The Man hasn't responded till now, he is a busy man.... But before now, he already told my link to relax, that it's a done deal.... He also helped my Bro get a civil service job, my Bro didn't do any interview.. He was just called to come resume and submit his documents... I see same thing happening now again. Those doing exam and interview is the merit list I feel...it will be unfair to have those with backing on that list.
See connect abeg. Respect!! Make una pity for we wey no get.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Aquarius15(f): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
dave0450:
Plz who here, center is Blueocean Technology, glory house, opposite ggss dutse Abuja.
me
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by oluwadamilolah(f): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
Please help how do I check my name for the officer cadre
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Uchenna31: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
samwobi:
We Are Not Going To The Same Venue, Plus The Time Is Different, Mine Is 8am In Gwarinpa, Someone Told Me He Is Writing In Maitama

Same Venue with me.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Paulflip87(m): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
oluwadamilolah:
Please help how do I check my name for the officer cadre
Simply search the list via the search button
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by stmichael001(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
samwobi:
Na Wa O, This One They Didn't Ask Us To Bring It Nw. They Only Said One Passport, Mail And Data Page. Hmmn Me I Wil Jst Take Mine Along, Jst In Case. Thanks For The Promp Reply Btw.
Beta. if they dont request for it u have nothing to lose.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by stmichael001(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
samwobi:
One More Thing Pls, Did They Indicate Dress Code For You Guys.
Yes... d normal white on white. Bt u can go on mofti bt be sure to have ur white on white as backup incase they request for that,so d devil dont use that to deny u ur job.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave0450(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Aquarius15:
me
Ok, can you plz drop msg for me on whatsapp 08059557842
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Uchenna31:

Same Venue with me.
Okay Na. I No Knw D Place, I'm Going From Mpape, I Dnt Knw Which Of D Bridge 2 Drop At Sf, U Knw D Place Wel Wel?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
stmichael001:
Yes... d normal white on white. Bt u can go on mofti bt be sure to have ur white on white as backup incase they request for that,so d devil dont use that to deny u ur job.
That Was My Plan
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by candyboy186: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
dave0450:
Hi
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ThatKING(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Gbogbolet100:

leave them, let them continue to be looking for past questions up and down.. Only those that wrote the fire service examination can explain better to them.
bro please what were the kind of questions asked during the Fire Service test..I have not been really steady online to know?

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.