Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662171 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by OgbeniYK(m): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2018
TheMan001:

First of all bros, "the test holds/is 'at' Abuja" is most appropriate. In other news, na big lie una dey lie[b]

First of all bros, "the test holds/is 'at' Abuja" is most appropriate. In other news, na big lie una dey lie[/b]

First of all bros, "the test holds/is 'at' Abuja" is most appropriate. In other news, na big lie una dey lie

I hope you are fulfilled with accusing me of lying... Of what use or benefit is it for me to do such a thing to folks like me who are hustling to even eat in this country. Kudos to you for this great achievement. For those that will listen, there is still hope
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by pwetie: 8:48am On Nov 07, 2018
Teedoe25:
kindly send me the list bro Tosinidowu71@gmail.com.Thanks

pls if u got d list. pls sir kindly send to
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by becoben: 8:49am On Nov 07, 2018
OrangeDream:
I have never talked about past question. Not even once here. So, who is the ITK? I understand the fear in your voice. I can see that my words got to you..Small mind.
Fear in my voice? Lol
Replying your childish writeup doesn't worth it anymore, you can as well look for your category elsewhere
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omo17(m): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2018
Pls oo, who is going from southwest, how do we get to abuja , me I no sabi road. I must get there sha, my spirit is telling me something, I don't want to joke with this
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Jake335(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2018
have any lagos receive
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Omolola16: 9:10am On Nov 07, 2018
For we that wrote the CBT on Saturday any update pls??
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Smartslim17: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2018
Pls if there is any WhatsApp group, pls somebody shd add me. Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Smartslim17: 9:15am On Nov 07, 2018
oyeezah:
[qquote author=TheMan001 post=72744524]

Why is the sender's name SMS Info? Why una dey whine us for this thread sef? Wetin be all these one? Shebi una get connect? Make una let us c road na? see ehn, wetin dey save una na dis online things oh. See ehn, no worry I got catch one of una one day. someone posted it in one if the whatsapp groups I'm in, said he received it today.

Pls add me to d group or give me d link.thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by luvizwicked(m): 9:17am On Nov 07, 2018
VACANCY
Job Title- Process Technicians (Multiple Roles/Sites)
Qualifications- B.Sc/HND Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Microbiology, Food Tech and Related Science Courses.
Experience:
Direct Report- Site Manager

Job Summary:
Based at customer premises and be responsible for carrying out scheduled maintenance and as well as in process checks to ensure that the standard operating procedures are followed. He/she will also periodically carry out analysis to ensure compliance with agreed KPIs.
He or She is responsible for the safe operation and analysis of boiler water and process water. He is also responsible for operating and maintaining specific equipment, troubleshooting equipment failures, assisting in performing daily inspections and preventative maintenance, and performing other tasks that are required or as directed by Diversey management.
Responsibilities Include:

Relationship Management
• Interface with the customer’s analytical chemistry lab staff and work together to do analysis.
• Promote the interests of the company, good relations with the clients, and other stakeholders.
• Assist with data collection.

Analysis and reporting

• To conduct accurate analytical and/¬or microbiological test on samples according to work instruction
• Recording test results accurately
• Analyzing results to ensure consistency to specifications
• Preparing of reagents, solutions and media
• Recognize erroneous results, reporting them immediately and initiate corrective action
• Monitor the production area and the bottling lines to ensure that our products are being used in an optimal manager and that nothing goes wrong.
• Do data collection as might be required

Reports Generation
• Generate monthly reports as requested by the Manager and the customer.
• Do any other duty that will be required of you by your manager

Interested Applicants are to send their CVs to diversey.ng@gmail.com on or before Tuesday 13 November, 2018.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MrSuama(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2018
luvizwicked:
VACANCY
Job Title- Process Technicians (Multiple Roles/Sites)
Qualifications- B.Sc/HND Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Microbiology, Food Tech and Related Science Courses.
Experience:
Direct Report- Site Manager

Job Summary:
Based at customer premises and be responsible for carrying out scheduled maintenance and as well as in process checks to ensure that the standard operating procedures are followed. He/she will also periodically carry out analysis to ensure compliance with agreed KPIs.
He or She is responsible for the safe operation and analysis of boiler water and process water. He is also responsible for operating and maintaining specific equipment, troubleshooting equipment failures, assisting in performing daily inspections and preventative maintenance, and performing other tasks that are required or as directed by Diversey management.
Responsibilities Include:

Relationship Management
• Interface with the customer’s analytical chemistry lab staff and work together to do analysis.
• Promote the interests of the company, good relations with the clients, and other stakeholders.
• Assist with data collection.

Analysis and reporting

• To conduct accurate analytical and/¬or microbiological test on samples according to work instruction
• Recording test results accurately
• Analyzing results to ensure consistency to specifications
• Preparing of reagents, solutions and media
• Recognize erroneous results, reporting them immediately and initiate corrective action
• Monitor the production area and the bottling lines to ensure that our products are being used in an optimal manager and that nothing goes wrong.
• Do data collection as might be required

Reports Generation
• Generate monthly reports as requested by the Manager and the customer.
• Do any other duty that will be required of you by your manager

Interested Applicants are to send their CVs to diversey.ng@gmail.com on or before Tuesday 13 November, 2018.

Rumeneration?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by TheMan001: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2018
OgbeniYK:

I hope you are fulfilled with accusing me of lying... Of what use or benefit is it for me to do such a thing to folks like me who are hustling to even eat in this country. Kudos to you for this great achievement. For those that will listen, there is still hope

OK if no be lie why was a screenshot of a link inviting rmas for interview in October attached on this thread to buttress the emails you supposedly say are dropping? Please tell me
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by TheMan001: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2018
Smartslim17:

Pls add me to d group or give me d link.thanks
Bros link no go kee you there
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2018
tico1212:
Just got mine too. But the venue is Abuja cry

But my preferred state is Ogun state but y Abuja again. I'm confused. I've neva been to Abuja.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2018
Emerald94:
wow.....frsc know what they are doing....the test is in batches then....God help us
Hmm Plz guy dont deveive people, we are waiting for finnal lists now
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omo17(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2018
rolaniyonu:

But my preferred state is Ogun state but y Abuja again. I'm confused. I've neva been to Abuja.

Same Here my brother, my preferred center is Ogun. How do I get to abuja from Abeokuta is the issue now
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tico1212(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2018
rolaniyonu:

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Eedson25(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2018
Brodaman

Did you guys also recieve text message??

Am yet to get mine sha but still hopeful.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2018
Abeg who don get for Osun State here?? Officer Cadre.......
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Emerald94(f): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2018
jamilfee:

Hmm Plz guy dont deveive people, we are waiting for finnal lists now

first off,I'm a Lady and secondly, its obvious people are getting messages for the test,I wrote last week but none the less,I wish others well...

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2018
omo17:

Same Here my brother, my preferred center is Ogun. How do I get to abuja from Abeokuta is the issue now

Make enquiry at Raymak transport, Abiola way, Abeokuta.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2018
becoben:

Fear in my voice? Lol
Replying your childish writeup doesn't worth it anymore, you can as well look for your category elsewhere
Now,you know that i don't have your time or time for your likes on Nairaland.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by joshuabless: 11:09am On Nov 07, 2018
Latest update : FRSC can't afford paying jamb at different states so they want everyone at same centre. This batch is a supplementary list Kum recommendations. Those people shouting and ranting don't be surprised that this new batch will be in camp before you. Believe it or not
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2018
joshuabless:
Latest update : FRSC can't afford paying jamb at different states so they want everyone at same centre. This batch is a supplementary list Kum recommendations. Those people shouting and ranting don't be surprised that this new batch will be in camp before you. Believe it or not

Ur Source sir.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by joshuabless: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2018
rolaniyonu:

Ur Source sir.
My phone and my ear
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DaluChris(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2018
TheMan001:

you no go fit spell the thunder wey wan strike you for that cbt wey u go write on Saturday especially for that useless link wey u screenshot.

BABA ALI brother. so because you wrote last week, you don't want others to write abi ?.. I was only comparing last week sms with the one in circulation and you are so much pained. you think writing the the exam is automatic employment ? even if the sms is fake, why not keep calm until its proven rather than displaying your wicked character. people like you will never want others to progress more than them.

9 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by heskeyw(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
Has anyone (officer cadre ) from anambra received the email r the text message ?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
rolaniyonu:

Did U Write Last Week?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
tico1212:

My preferred state is Oyo, but the CBT is in Abuja 10th of this month.
Did U Write Last Week?

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tico1212(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
samwobi:
Did U Write Last Week?

No
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Duduyemi88(f): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Pls anyone from Ekiti that didn't write last week exam and got this sms for Nov 10 should signify pls
E jor o!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omo17(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
Pls how do we get to the center Na d main issue now. I don't want to miss this test
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Crystalng: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
Pleas is this another CBT or the interview

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.