Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662203 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:
We need to b careful with the new invite mail.

If u know u have once drop your mail for past questions in the past , pls try and confirm the mail source before embarking on ainy journey.

Wishing us all the best of luck in our endeavors.
Stop dropping mails and phone numbers for past questions, they won't listen grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Gbogbolet100:

Stop dropping mails and phone numbers for past questions, they won't listen grin

U have a point but how did they get the the FRSC application number and full name of candidate.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by BamideleScope(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
rolaniyonu:

U have a point but how did they get the the FRSC application number and full name of candidate.

You get sense die,
sense no go kill you. grin
rolaniyonu:

You get sense die,
sense no go kill you.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
rolaniyonu:

True you also have a Point.. it might not be from nairaland afteral then.. But do you know that to also get applicants details is very easy, they can visit that pdf list hope you know. it contains more than enough informations of applicants.. I see no reason why frsc will conduct a proper test a week ago organised by JAMB, then next thing for them is to be sending another Invite to people to come to Abuja for another test without a prior notice. What happened to the previous one they used their time and resources for? should will call it a waste? even if its a further stage in the recruitment process, it shouldn't be test again, hadn't been its interview, then i can concur to that. viewing that so called text message is very Odd by how they even described the Venue
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Leaveitblank: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Don't mind them...info reaching me from a source close to a sector commander ,the said messages are fake and should be disregarded...FRSC will communicate to successful applicants in due course..thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
Gbogbolet100:

True you also have a Point.. it might not be from nairaland afteral then.. But do you know that to also get applicants details is very easy, they can visit that pdf list hope you know. it contains more than enough informations of applicants.. I see no reason why frsc will conduct a proper test a week ago organised by JAMB, then next thing for them is to be sending another Invite to people to come to Abuja for another test without a prior notice. What happened to the previous one they used their time and resources for? should will call it a waste? even if its a further stage in the recruitment process, it shouldn't be test again, hadn't been its interview, then i can concur to that. viewing that so called text message is very Odd by how they even described the Venue

Let me burst ur brain, my name and info isn't on the PDF list and I got d message. Bro ekan ni Omo okunrin ku. Let's wait and see. Scam or no scam, I'll be there. Insha Allah.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tico1212(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
Izza fake... grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Preciousify(f): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
rolaniyonu:

Let me burst ur brain, my name and info isn't on the PDF list and I got d message. Bro ekan ni Omo okunrin ku. Let's wait and see. Scam or no scam, I'll be there. Insha Allah.
Safe journey dear.
God will see you through. When you come back, pls share your experience.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
rolaniyonu:

No need to burst my brain because I'm not discouraging you. If you don't know, i did not even participated in the previous test even though my name came out because of some personal reasons.. I should even be in more position to support dis ongoing list because if i might eventually receive d text message it will be an opportunity to participate as i failed to mk it for the last test and perherps i stays in Abj also.. But because of that i wont afford to see anybody to be a victim of any negative things or wasting transport fare from far away
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Eedson25(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
You guys should grow up please.... Stop making those who just got the invitation feel bad....i was at the FRSC office in lokoja...I was opportune to see the ASC...he said their will be 2nd batch of the screening but few candidates will make the list.

So funny some people are acting so pained because other people prayer just got answered.

8 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MoonWater: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
rolaniyonu:

I salute your courage... Safe journey... But I will suggest you log on to the FRSC website and call the care number
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omo17(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
rolaniyonu:

Make enquiry at Raymak transport, Abiola way, Abeokuta.

Pls where exactly , will they move on Fri, because am planning to go on on Friday.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
omo17:

Pls where exactly , will they move on Fri, because am planning to go on on Friday.

It's opposite precious pharmacy, Abiola way.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by joshuabless: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
Eedson25:
You guys should grow up please.... Stop making those who just got the invitation feel bad....i was at the FRSC office in lokoja...I was opportune to see the ASC...he said their will be 2nd batch of the screening but few candidates will make the list.

So funny some people are acting so pained because other people prayer just got answered.
You are right. I wonder why people are just crying more than the bereaved, even if it's waste of money and time is it your concern? Don't worry you will get the story on Saturday after the exam. Instead going to pray for them to invite you for the next stage you are here feeling insecured because other people got the invite. Nigerians!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by izzydiamond: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
Instead of the back and forth argument
Why not call their help desk for confirmation

We just like to drag things
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ijoba123: 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
I just got message that my exam is Saturday pls those that have done last week Saturday, pls which areas should I concentrate on ,hint someone said coat of arm,and name of Liberia President,pls help add your own abeg.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omo17(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
rolaniyonu:

It's opposite precious pharmacy, Abiola way.

OK, thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
Those wey write test on Saturday, I wan ask if Na white shirt and short una wear. Make una give us Area of concentration 4 d test.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omo17(m): 12:11am On Nov 08, 2018
ijoba123:
I just got message that my exam is Saturday pls those that have done last week Saturday, pls which areas should I concentrate on ,hint someone said coat of arm,and name of Liberia President,pls help add your own abeg.

I guess u sent me a pm but I can view it.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nchuks: 12:11am On Nov 08, 2018
Pls, Kindly forward the list to okwuosanchedochuks@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by larybank(m): 1:00am On Nov 08, 2018
MrALIVE:
please send to me ofochebeifeanyi@gmail.com
bros abeg i need the list. lbagudu@gmail.com is my email. thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Josydaky(f): 3:30am On Nov 08, 2018
Since Yesterday I said these messages are real, It is not a scam. Reliable source from HQ
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Josydaky(f): 3:31am On Nov 08, 2018
my friend got the message too, is it white on white you guys wore in the last test
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by heskeyw(m): 4:34am On Nov 08, 2018
henrolevra:
Did you partake in the last test
No
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave0450(m): 4:44am On Nov 08, 2018
Josydaky:
my friend got the message too, is it white on white you guys wore in the last test
No
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by deckylord18: 4:46am On Nov 08, 2018
If I wasn't feeling pained, frustrated and disappointed all this while cos of not making it to the exam stage... I would be lying cos having high hopes which was raised by an uncle that definitely assured me that I would get the job at the onset..
But what's the story line now, he rarely picks his calls..
To all that would make it to camp, congratulations......

Plesse if anyone has a job opportunity, I'm interested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Oreoluwa97: 6:02am On Nov 08, 2018
rolaniyonu:
Those wey write test on Saturday, I wan ask if Na white shirt and short una wear. Make una give us Area of concentration 4 d test.

No... Mufti
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 6:24am On Nov 08, 2018
rolaniyonu:
concentrate on everything, the rest wont come out. tongue
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MoonWater: 7:15am On Nov 08, 2018
ijoba123:
did you apply for Officer Cader or O level?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Emerald94(f): 7:26am On Nov 08, 2018
abdulhamid0:
concentrate on everything, the rest wont come out. tongue

how can you ask someone to concentrate on everything

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by TheMan001: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2018
DaluChris:

It's okay Bro. am sorry for calling you out I never knew you lack simple understanding....

Have you ever heard of pot calling kettle black? Your own kinda pot is the type they use for owambe since you can't look up simple security settings.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.