Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (663614 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by wendyecho: 6:02am On Nov 14, 2018
Josydaky:
una no go kill me wit laf for this page o, connection this, connection that. it is not only by connection, pray and believe it will work. even without connection we will still get it.
even with the connection, prayer is d key.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Paulflip87(m): 6:11am On Nov 14, 2018
wendyecho:
some times you don't even give a code. They can easily create a code OK. Don't be deceived wit those name. Las Las na people wey go camp get d job. Some people first registration na even inside camp
LOL.. You no lie at all... True talk

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Paulflip87(m): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2018
nho4:

Don't mind them let them be shouting connection with senators and rep members up and down. If actually they were this connected, I wonder why they are still unemployed by now.
It has to do with slot my dear... Those that have slots now, might not have slots next time. They will have to plead with others that have slots or they will buy from them.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dollarpee49: 7:33am On Nov 14, 2018
wendyecho:
some times you don't even give a code. They can easily create a code OK. Don't be deceived wit those name. Las Las na people wey go camp get d job. Some people first registration na even inside camp

Abi ooo,thank you ,God bless you.. Tell them let them know for those that doesn't.... Some people will even resume camp some weeks to the end of the camping exetcise...This Nigeria
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave0450(m): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2018
Hmmmm, it is well oooo, all dis slot n connection tins.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by KehindeOmololu: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2018
Good morning,Please help a brother. My screening and Cbt were held in another state.Am I to report to my state of origin for the interview or the same state I did my screening and cbt.... Pls no insult. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 8:18am On Nov 14, 2018
KehindeOmololu:
Good morning,Please help a brother. My screening and Cbt were held in another state.Am I to report to my state of origin for the interview or the same state I did my screening and cbt.... Pls no insult. Thanks in anticipation.

It is stated there clearly. STATE OF ORIGIN.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SamF1sh: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2018
omo17:

For last Saturday test in Abuja?
Osun mehn
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2018
konmoe57:

I got invited, also from kaduna
our interview centre is queen amina college at kakuri right.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tico1212(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2018
Get ready for another trip to abj. Dis thing go finish so?

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chriswazo(m): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2018
tico1212:
Get ready for another trip to abj. Dis thing go finish so?

Hmmm, God help us
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omo17(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2018
FRSC recruitment is stressful oo, The last trip cost me alot. It is well sha
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by saddik(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2018
PLEASE ANYBODY FROM ABUJA GOING TO LAFIA

I DON'T HAVE FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE (FSLC), ANY ADVICE

HOW CAN I GET MY DATA PAGE AS THE PORTAL IS CLOSED?

GOD WILL BLESS ANY ADVICE. TNX. sad sad sad sad
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by zanebaddo(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2018
is there anyone who wrote the cbt but didn't receive the mail?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Oreoluwa97: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2018
saddik:

Drop your WhatsApp number, let me send it you the summary data page on WhatsApp So you'll edit it.
As for the FSLC, if you have your primary school testimonial.. You can use it.

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by saddik(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=Oreoluwa97 post=72957201][/quote]

Tnx.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Crystalng: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=Oreoluwa97 post=72957201][/quote]

I heard FSLC can be replaced with Junior WAEC? Donno how true its though. I'm having the same issue as well.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Miko4christ(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2018
People just can't be passive for once until it is done,YES on the affirmative,we know about the slots and the sharp practices involved in the process,shove it up,there are some folks who irrespective of connections scaled through. So chums,not all that glitters is Gold,connections is very much prone to disappointment,kindly take a case study of The NWC chairman of the APC and the governors of Osun and Imo state,they banked on the Chairman to deliver their mandate but what happened! I would leave our connected brother with that as a food for thought! God is too big to share his glory with another,believe me folks many of us here without a pinch of connection would come back to share our testimonies,be prepared,pay less attention to negative energy,if you get it fine and if otherwise it doesnt make you less of a person,stay close to God! Finally,You are not even in your own hands (both our connected folks) you are in the posters hands and with his touch all things are possible! Good luck!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave06(f): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2018
saddik:

I'll be going to Lafia from Keffi.

You should go to your primary school and get your FSLC na ... shouldn't take so much time n money to do that.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dasphinx1(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2018
Please is anyone else having his/her interview at Osogbo, Osun State? Thanks.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by KehindeOmololu: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Where are my fellow great Oyo State applicants.... our success is guaranteed by the grace of God. Temitayo cares
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by nho4: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Miko4christ:
People just can't be passive for once until it is done,YES on the affirmative,we know about the slots and the sharp practices involved in the process,shove it up,there are some folks who irrespective of connections scaled through. So chums,not all that glitters is Gold,connections is very much prone to disappointment,kindly take a case study of The NWC chairman of the APC and the governors of Osun and Imo state,they banked on the Chairman to deliver their mandate but what happened! I would leave our connected brother with that as a food for thought! God is too big to share his glory with another,believe me folks many of us here without a pinch of connection would come back to share our testimonies,be prepared,pay less attention to negative energy,if you get it fine and if otherwise it doesnt make you less of a person,stay close to God! Finally, You are not even in your own hands (both our connected folks) you are in the posters hands and with his touch all things are possible! Good luck!

Please explain what you meant by "we are all in the poster's hand"
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ofeco: 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
konmoe57:

is the invitation via SMS or email?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ofeco: 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
konmoe57:

konmoe57:

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Josydaky(f): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
omo17:
FRSC recruitment is stressful oo, The last trip cost me alot. It is well sha
I am on my way back to my state from Abuja and I have practically empty my acc
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Josydaky(f): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
ofeco:

both
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Josydaky(f): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
ofeco:

both
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Emerald94(f): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
Miko4christ:
People just can't be passive for once until it is done,YES on the affirmative,we know about the slots and the sharp practices involved in the process,shove it up,there are some folks who irrespective of connections scaled through. So chums,not all that glitters is Gold,connections is very much prone to disappointment,kindly take a case study of The NWC chairman of the APC and the governors of Osun and Imo state,they banked on the Chairman to deliver their mandate but what happened! I would leave our connected brother with that as a food for thought! God is too big to share his glory with another,believe me folks many of us here without a pinch of connection would come back to share our testimonies,be prepared,pay less attention to negative energy,if you get it fine and if otherwise it doesnt make you less of a person,stay close to God! Finally,You are not even in your own hands (both our connected folks) you are in the posters hands and with his touch all things are possible! Good luck!

nice one....but you've said "poster's hands" twice in your post...I assume you meant "Porter's hands"......best of luck to us all

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by saddik(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Medical test in Garki Hospital are charging me 22k shocked

Is that d normal cost?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Miko4christ(m): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Emerald94:

nice one....but you've said "poster's hands" twice in your post...I assume you meant "Porter's hands"......best of luck to us all
Thanks a lot bro,just went through it,auto correct error! God bless u!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Miko4christ(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
nho4:

Please explain what you meant by "we are all in the poster's hand"
I know your type my friend,read to understand the content not to pick holes! its actually"Porters Hands"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.