Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664156 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by eddyfranco(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2019
EMMYB0Y:

but they publish the names of those invited for CBT screening...... and again, pls to avoid being a Thomas... please can u just screenshot your own invitation and upload it... at least nobody can use your name and number to enter camp now.... because all those claiming they've been invited have not been able to do so... I mean the screenshot.. ...

not to Dispute your Logic bro but, how about the second set that wrote? Were their names published?
i see your own point. I get it. Trust me...i do.
but isn't it premature to publish list of Invitees to the public when their status is not confirmed? Tell me they've been giving appointment letters and i'll be with you on the same page. By the way, there would be a published list in camp containing the list of Invitees.

...i had said earlier on that, i'm using a palasa phone that can't screenshot nor do any of those Android Stuff. Na only operamini e get.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Richardjemedafe(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
you and your family members need to visit this address 1st.
Yaba Bus Stop, Adebiaye St, Yaba, Lagos
idiot! Send ur full name and phone number! And watch how my family members visits u... Just do me that favour and i promise that ur life will never remain dsame
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by drseun91(m): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2019
Just confirmed it, those emails are fake. If anyone tells you he received any mail is either he paid for a slot while his fraudsters perfected their dubious act by sending him fake mails or such person copied the fake mail.
Real email from FRSC will link you to a page where you will print some documents . So guys be calm, the due date will be communicated through verified FRSC SOCIAL MEDIA and Some daily news.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave06(f): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2019
JezCalMeJay:

Any update on that list

Not yet.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave06(f): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2019
JezCalMeJay:

Just imagine how military job will do grin grin grin

Hehehe...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SamF1sh: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2019
Lol
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mexyz(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2019
drseun91:
Just confirmed it, those emails are fake. If anyone tells you he received any mail is either he paid for a slot while his fraudsters perfected their dubious act by sending him fake mails or such person copied the fake mail.
Real email from FRSC will link you to a page where you will print some documents . So guys be calm, the due date will be communicated through verified FRSC SOCIAL MEDIA and Some daily news.
Oga no need to console yourself, that mail is as real as anything.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by eddyfranco(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2019
drseun91:

that was how some people on this same thread doubted the existence of a second Cbt exams!
please what documents are you refering? Have you Printed any of such through out the duration of this Exercise?

i want to believe all this doubts is as a result of not receiving an Invite yet. Some people here have sent a screenshot but then, there will always be doubters.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by drseun91(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2019
Mexyz:
Till then
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2019
And I was hoping and praying this job would be mine. I remember running had during the first screening, I remember reading everything online to proceed through the CBT, I remember the day we did the interview and I wondered how only my state has more than 200 candidates for the interview.
I really held my hopes high
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by LadyRia: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2019
drseun91:
do you know how many people have received this mail it's not fake anything I haven't received but don't think anyone will go to this extent to deceive another
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Richardjemedafe(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

oga what are you feeling like grin grin, we don't need any information from you again.. your own source is still in the meeting delibrating they should postpone the list till after election.. But the list is out and i think everybody now knows the next step.. so stop bragging that you won't be giving us info here again..
u must b a fool to talk to me in such manner.. So u think that am lying about the meeting that was held yesterday? U must b dumb not to ask urslf y frsc dnt give out any official statement... Lols y am i even talkin like i owe any1 explanation
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Derawalters(f): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2019
drseun91:

Baba the mail legit die. I'm yet to receive though. But an assistant corps marshal called to ask if I've gotten mine. He said none of his candidates is yet to receive.
Again, he said the corps might not really publish those names now.

Best of luck to the successful ones.

Udo.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 9:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Richardjemedafe:
u must b a fool to talk to me in such manner.. So u think that am lying about the meeting that was held yesterday? U must b dumb not to ask urslf y frsc dnt give out any official statement... Lols y am i even talkin like i owe any1 explanation
you are a fool and a useless idiot.. you gave a total false info.. check your previous write up, you were so 100 percent sure that the camp won't be the date earlier mentioned, see your life, you are even confused, swallow your pride and move on.. nobody demands any fucking information from you.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingsley989(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2019
You guys should stop making a nuisance of yourselves. Please act like adults.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by enesi009: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2019
The mail is legit i have two people dat have recieved it.. One posted to enugu and d other tO mina.. Training is six month plus internship
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by LadyRia: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2019
cry
enesi009:
The mail is legit i have two people dat have recieved it.. One posted to enugu and d other tO mina.. Training is six month plus internship
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crynot fair after all the stress
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave06(f): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2019
Haven't heard from anyone in my state tho.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave06(f): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2019
LadyRia:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crynot fair after all the stress

As in eh
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 9:23am On Jan 04, 2019
enesi009:
if truly their is Minna, then sorry to say RMAs list too is out.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by xtain7: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2019
Richardjemedafe:
idiot! Send ur full name and phone number! And watch how my family members visits u... Just do me that favour and i promise that ur life will never remain dsame

Broh from your words of expression
You're just a toothless bull-Dog

People are here trying to get on with veritable info
You're just creating unsolicited comment's here..

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by enesi009: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

if truly their is Minna, then sorry to say RMAs list too is out.
yes officer(bsc) is enugu ssce is mina
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2019
I Would Try Not To Refresh My Mail Again, Seems MI Wont See Anything Until Evenning
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2019
enesi009:

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2019
enesi009:
yes officer is enugu ssce is mina
what of Marshall inspector. that should be Jos. anybody yet?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2019
I feel like crying.... I believe God knows best

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2019
enesi009:

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Drdreyy: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2019
Mexyz:

Lol, as real as deathgrin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by LadyRia: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Biko any officer received mail yet from Enugu
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2019
people will still called this fake grin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by eazisky(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2019
samwobi:
I Would Try Not To Refresh My Mail Again, Seems MI Wont See Anything Until Evenning

i am also MI, ive refreshed my mail like 72 thousand times just between yesternite and this morning
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2019
jamilfee:

watch out for doubters

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.