Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664149 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Richardjemedafe(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2019
rolaniyonu:
Richard
There was a period I was scold in dis platform, I didn't respond but I had to play along. I av no enemy

After ur comment, u'll write #peace but we get opposite of peace from u.

Richard u are hurting almost everyone in d group with dis suspense and it might backfire.
hmmm!! For the 1st time, i will like to apologise to any1 i av offended in this group i was pushed by some miscrants... .. Its not in my charracter to make trouble online. But this furum is such a difficlt place to be... They must just push u to do tinx u end up regreating.. If i had knwn that tinx wil end up this way i wdnt even start... I stil stand on my ground that i av never given false info on this forum... I was d 1st person that inform the hause that mesg wil strt drpin 2day.." if jesus who was perfct was crucify, then who am i?? PLS IF I HAVE INSULTED ANY OUT ANGER AM SORRY "4GIV ME"..
AND 2 THOSE THAT BLIVE MY SOURCE, AM SORY because, I WIL B OFF THIS FORUM 4 A MONTH OR 2.
LOVE

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2019
man2frayo:
embarassedam heart broken all ready
Richard say something nahhhhh
Are you for real? you are still depending on Richard's bloody news
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by softangelly: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2019
Richardjemedafe:
Its quite obvious that some of my antagonist wants me to say sumtin... Anyway i wnt say anytin til after errection*.... Or maybe when we meet in camp....

Which camp are u talking about? Are u taking sniper too?
Its important to note that the act of suicide, no matter how tragic, is an unforgivable sin. If you are a believer in Christ, you will go to heaven. The Bible is clear that sin which cannot be forgiven is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, and the refusal to believe in Christ.

“But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, he is guilty of an eternal sin.” (Mark 3:29)
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2019
yanabasee:

Oga, there was never a meeting yesterday in respect to when the list should be released.....

Just don't say what you don't know!!!
Thank you boss, i just made enquiries too. and i was told nothing like any meeting yesterday..
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by man2frayo(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2019
embarassedall the suffering from akwa ibom to anambra on the process my infinix note 2 was stolen in a bus, hopes, prayers ahh! olorun, now am beginning to see reasons with yahoo boys, arm robbers, ritualist & ashwawo.

I think we need to protest, carrying placards nation wide.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Mexyz:
The funniest thing that I noticed since yesterday night is that those monikers that are well known and consistent here did not get it, the people testifying were not known to most people here.
Even our information minister(Richard) is yet to see any mail.

It's not about names....most people on here, don't like sharing...they just come online to get updated with the happenings.....

I received my mail yesterday before leaving the FRSC HQ last night..... and I didn't bother to screenshot...

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2019
man2frayo:
embarassedall the suffering from akwa ibom to anambra on the process my infinix note 2 was stolen in a bus, hopes, prayers ahh! olorun, now am beginning to see reasons with yahoo boys, arm robbers, ritualist & ashwawo.

I think we need to protest, carrying placards nation wide.
no point in protesting. everybody cannot be selected. They came out straight that this is the number of applicants thet will be recruiting. I feel your pains, not only u. most of us are in dis together. we just have to move on. Better place ahead

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by man2frayo(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2019
shocked cool FRSC HEADQUARTERS?!!!..God plz connect me, am tired.
yanabasee:

It's not about names....most people on here, don't like sharing...they just come online to get updated with the happenings.....

I received my mail yesterday before leaving the FRSC HQ last night..... and I didn't bother to screenshot...
cool
yanabasee:

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by meggyhascome: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2019
Drdreyy:
To those that have been selected, get ready for random medical tests/examinations like drug test, genotype, HIV/AIDS , blood pressure etc..

Blood or urine?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2019
samwobi:
What Cadre Did U Apply? And Have You Received Their Iv

Officer Cad.....And I received last night....
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Michealee: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2019
I need a fast romance writer and a non fiction story writer who is ready to work asap
Whatsapp. 08147528038
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Richardjemedafe(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2019
Richardjemedafe:
hmmm!! For the 1st time, i will like to apologise to any1 i av offended in this group i was pushed by some miscrants... .. Its not in my charracter to make trouble online. But this furum is such a difficlt place to be... They must just push u to do tinx u end up regreating.. If i had knwn that tinx wil end up this way i wdnt even av started... I stil stand on my ground that i av never given false info on this forum... I was d 1st person that inform the hause that mesg wil strt drpin 2day.." if jesus who was perfct was crucify, then who am i nt to recieve insult PLS IF I HAVE INSULTED ANY one OUT ANGER AM SORRY "4GIV ME" i love every one and av always wishd and pray for d best for every1..

AND 2 THOSE THAT BLIVE MY SOURCE, AM SORY because, I WIL B OFF THIS FORUM 4 A MONTH OR 2.
#LOVE

I got mail to.. Wish u guys the best
#peace
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by idris4eva(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2019
I've tried to get this outta my mind. I have ironed cloth that was iron before mopped my room more than 5ce now just to get it out. The mail is real as Bleep just hoping before the end of today another batch will be sent. Since camp will open on Tuesday and close by Friday there might be possibility that today will be the last day for invites.
God help us, I raised my hope cos this recruitment to me has been one of the transparent recruitment if not for the lower numbers maybe they would have accept more people.

To those that have gotten already Congratulations to those of us waiting God will surprise us. And if we didn't see invitation success to our future endeavors.

6 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Billybio33: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Give thanks to God, in every situation. Don't complain and talk away your blessing. in time of trials and temptation is where you will know a true Christians. I know it pains. Give thanks unto the Lord in a time like this. Since have finished University have been Applying for Jobs, They Shortlisted my name went for interviews and Screening Exercises but to No avail. Have to still thank God. went to Nigerian Airfoce ( NAF) Kaduna where I spent 10 days, went to Nigerian Immigration Service (NI) in Akwa Ibom, went to Federal Inland Revenue Service ( FIRS) Abuja, the Painful job I ever missed in my life. went to this FRSC job now in Abuja. So will I killed myself. I still to say THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST.

16 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by man2frayo(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2019
Billybio33:
Give thanks to God, in every situation. Don't complain and talk away your blessing. in time of trials and temptation is where you will know a true Christians. I know it pains. Give thanks unto the Lord in a time like this. Since have finished University have been Applying for Jobs, They Shortlisted my name went for interviews and Screening Exercises but to No avail. Have to still thank God. went to Nigerian Airfoce ( NAF) Kaduna where I spent 10 days, went to Nigerian Immigration Service (NI) in Akwa Ibom, went to Federal Inland Revenue Service ( FIRS) Abuja, the Painful job I ever missed in my life. went to this FRSC job now in Abuja. So will I killed myself. I still to say THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST.
embarassed
Billybio33:

hmm..�this life is just somehow not fair.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sunymoore(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2019
For those of us yet to receive our mails, I think it's over for us. For those that got the mail, God speed.. Hustle continues

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2019
yanabasee:

Oga, there was never a meeting yesterday in respect to when the list should be released.....

Just don't say what you don't know!!!

Bros, should we still be expecting message. Pls help us find out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Emerald94(f): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2019
Billybio33:

on point......thank you Lord Jesus,I remain grateful for every thing

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chiboy1112: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2019
Emerald94:

This forum is becoming confused, i wonder ooo.

on point......thank you Lord Jesus,I remain grateful for every thing
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2019
Richardjemedafe:

I got mail to.. Wish u guys the best #peace
Rma?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Drdreyy: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2019
meggyhascome:

Blood or urine?

Mostly blood. And the outcome of those tests will be used to determine who stays or leaves the camp.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Officialdongidi(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2019
any selected RMA here?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2019
rolaniyonu:

Bros, should we still be expecting message. Pls help us find out.

Someone said its the presidential list....which comprised the names from all paras fatal under the presidency...

But an officer that I spoke with, said names will definitely drop again....

I can't say for fact...but let's be hopeful....
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by eazisky(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Billybio33:

honestly im totally depressed, ive done everything a normal guy should do to attain success, ive applied for land army twice, NDA twice, airforce once, navy once, police once, now FRSC and all was to no avail, ive been crying my life out since morning, ive never cried like this before in my life, the painful part,is that i get to final stage then got dropped, now i understand why some ppl commit suicide, but i say no, i will not do that, i will keep applying for every opportunities, if really God lives, i will get there someday

17 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ayofag(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2019
I was duly informed no Senator's list was used. Is there anybody with any information concerning that pls?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kenkeso: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Sunymoore:
For those of us yet to receive our mails, I think it's over for us. For those that got the mail, God speed.. Hustle continues
http://dailypost.ng/2018/12/03/2018-recruitment-frsc-speaks-invitation-letters-applicants/
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2019
When there is life there is hope.

stay alive
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2019
ayofag:
I was duly informed no Senator's list was used. Is there anybody with any information concerning that pls?

If your sin'ator do not have a good and cordial relationship with the Honorable in charged of the FRSC recruitment.... Then, his list holds no water.....
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingsley989(m): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by LadyRia: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=Kenkeso post=74441210]
http://dailypost.ng/2018/12/03/2018-recruitment-frsc-speaks-invitation-letters-applicants/[/quotecant you see it's dated Dec 3rd 2018]
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sunymoore(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.