Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664362 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Uchenna31: 9:10am On Jan 07, 2019
yanabasee:

Abi.....??

But mehn.... my spirit and soul never liked a uniform job, cool

Your flesh will love the job since your spirit and soul no like am.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Uchenna31: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2019
Muskingum:

Lemme get you clearly. Have you already applied as an officer cadre before or you just wanna buy/get the slot ?

I have same problem tho....but I applied for Officer Cadre & I was told it's occupied. I only have my Bsc & Msc......but the question I have been asking is will they give me my due promotion after getting the job and working for 2 years as an IM?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2019
Uchenna31:

Your flesh will love the job since your spirit and soul no like am.

L grin L..........

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 07, 2019
Frsc o, Federal character o, Nigeria government o, All of una dey mad. If my uncle no enter for fed house of rep under PDP in kwara state na to japa go meet my sister in dubai No time to stay in this shithole again.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2019
DeOTR:

It was a mistake in the first place that some people have gotten emails.
Even those on the CM list have not gotten email yet.
so their camp entering tomorrow will also be a mistake, or when they reach camp tomorrow, camp officials will send them back that it's not the right time for them to enter camp? mistake kwa... forget that thing. the message was intentionally

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DeOTR: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2019
yanabasee:

My mum is and I've close uniform friends and I know the task ahead if I chose the uniform... A non academic staff has the opportunity to further his/her studies to any level even outside the country,...and can easily switch into lecturing!!!!

As a uniform personnel, you rarely enjoy your annual leave and there is no holidays or breaks and must always be ready for redeployment...... you MUST resume early if you are scheduled for road patrols and close late....

if not for the lack of jobs in the country and high corruption rate, many people will never chose a uniform job...
No one team goes to patrol all day. They have three teams for a day. FRSC encourages people to study and have more qualifications. It's not that difficult to get a job in a higher institution of learning later on as an academic staff.
But what can I say, it's your choice.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DeOTR: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

so their camp entering tomorrow will also be a mistake, or when they reach camp tomorrow, camp officials will send them back that it's not the right time for them to enter camp? mistake kwa... forget that thing. the message was intentionally
Some people will still be going to camp just few weeks to passing out, so forget that stuff.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DeOTR: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

90% of people have not got the message.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mexyz(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2019
Today is really pregnant, I pray it delivers our email from FRSC safely.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Uchenna31: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2019
DeOTR:

True.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2019
Mexyz:
Amen O
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Eritob(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2019
Amen oooo

Mexyz:
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by woligentle(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2019
rolaniyonu:
Please I there any latest info about the list?
today is still very ripe. lat wait till 9pm for further directive
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by xest(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2019
ennygal:
I'm also from Ogun state and i got the mail too. Please chat me up on whatsapp if you don't mind. I want to share an issue with u which has been bothering me. Please, kindly pm ur number or mail me thru ennygal2016@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
whatsapp me here 07038109881
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2019
DeOTR:

Some people will still be going to camp just few weeks to passing out, so forget that stuff.
oga forget that thing and stop calling it a mistake, you should have said mails will come in batches..in which I've confirmed personally from them on their messenger and they told me messages will be in batches, but u calling it a mistake mks it looks somehow
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Drdreyy: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2019
Today is Monday ooo, where are those guys claiming more messages will drop today? It's past 10 am now & no testimony/testimonies yet
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by xest(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2019
jamilfee:

I was recommended by the Sultan of Sokoto and DIG Nogerian police yet i have nt receive any mail, which i know Every recruitment, Both Millitary and paramilitary they are given slots to Sultan of Sokoto and Non disapointed him slots but this time i was very shock, Because i submitted a lots people name in different recuitment and they got it, i just quit my mind not even complain, Though i am 2yrs in service now Federal ministry of police affairs, and Now Already have My new appointment latter as Graduate Asst. and waiting for Approval for Msc in UK
Jamil please whatsapp me here 07038109881
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mexyz(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2019
Drdreyy:
Today is Monday ooo, where are those guys claiming more messages will drop today? It's past 10 am now & no testimony/testimonies yet
oga relax na, none of us here work with FRSC IT department.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Suf20: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2019
Jamil na your kind of connection i need oo please help life. my WhatsApp

jamilfee:

I was recommended by the Sultan of Sokoto and DIG Nogerian police yet i have nt receive any mail, which i know Every recruitment, Both Millitary and paramilitary they are given slots to Sultan of Sokoto and Non disapointed him slots but this time i was very shock, Because i submitted a lots people name in different recuitment and they got it, i just quit my mind not even complain, Though i am 2yrs in service now Federal ministry of police affairs, and Now Already have My new appointment latter as Graduate Asst. and waiting for Approval for Msc in UK
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by softangelly: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=Drdreyy post=74527400]Today is Monday ooo, where are those guys claiming more messages will drop today? It's past 10 am now & no testimony/testimonies yet

More Mail will be send just watch out
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by softangelly: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2019
Pray to be among the receipient and stop complaining its not yet time to complain

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=softangelly post=74527685][/quote] If He Will Not Watch Out, I Will Watch Out, In Fact I'm Watching Out.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Josydaky(f): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

it is not a mistake. don't mind him.
I heard that there is fighting for slots, that is why no sms have been sent.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Richardjemedafe(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2019
Una weldon oh!!

Lols some jobless guys they go research ontop my matter lols!! I knw that many people av missed me... 2 those calling my line am sorry that i dnt pick.. Just dnt want any more trouble..... Those insulting me here are the same people calling and adding me on facebook to sick for my fake info... Lols!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingsley989(m): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2019
Mexyz:
Amen

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mamman40(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2019
jamilfee:

Jamilu... ka dan kira ni a 07035847657... Dan Allah kai hakuri ka kira.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Richardjemedafe(m): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2019
And for those wondering y i changed my facebook user name, i did that because too many people are requesting me as frnds on facebook like am frscNigeria mouth peace....

When i wanted giving u guys a breaking news u guys just jumped on me like hungry vampires!! Lols just eaten my info alone!! I will see u guys next week

#peace

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mamman40(m): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2019
DeOTR:
how did u come about dis statistic?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Uchenna31: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2019
jamilfee:

See scam abeg!!! ���
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chiboy1112: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2019
kingsley989:

Amen

Amen ooo, waec cadre, who knows how far about them.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chiboy1112: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2019
Abeg, who knows how far about Frsc Waec Cadre, is there any email or message yet tongue tongue tongue
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2019
Richardjemedafe:
And for those wondering y i changed my facebook user name, i did that because too many people are requesting me as frnds on facebook like am frscNigeria mouth peace....

When i wanted giving u guys a breaking news u guys just jumped on me like hungry vampires!! Lols just eaten my info alone!! I will see u guys next week

#peace

Keep it to urself and let's have breathing space.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.