Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664132 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Olusola147(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
woligentle:

some people are here begging God to be selected while some are confused on either to go or not...... BABA GOD PICK UP MY CALL if not for anything but for my mum she fasted, go to mountains just for me to make the final list. God please just answer the prayer of this poor widow.
Wow..this comment got me like... To be sincere what people went thru because of this job is unexplainable. But I believe whatever will be will surely be. God knows the best in life. Let us keep believing and hope for the best. I pray God almighty favor us and may his sufficient grace speaks for us. We will definitely be alright!

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Lofeme054: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
woligentle:

some people are here begging God to be selected while some are confused on either to go or not...... BABA GOD PICK UP MY CALL if not for anything but for my mum she fasted, go to mountains just for me to make the final list. God please just answer the prayer of this poor widow.
He will surely pick ur call I was once in ur shoes, I got this job without connection. God is able.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by xtain7: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
woligentle:

God doesn't work that way.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lofeme054:
Am in a dilemma, I been given appointment with federal university as a GA., and now FRSC. Am confused.

Same here..... was offered appointment at a university as a nonacademic staff and I received a mail to report at Enugu state....

But I will not think twice....I've made up my mind to continue with the university process as I love keeping beards and looking normal.,....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Verik: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
Please when are u expected to report and which cadre did u apply for?

Same here..... was offered appointment at a university and I received a mail to report at Enugu state....

But I will not think twice....I've made up my mind to continue with the university process as I love keeping beards and looking normal.,....[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by joshuabless: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
yanabasee:

Same here..... was offered appointment at a university as a nonacademic staff and I received a mail to report at Enugu state....

But I will not think twice....I've made up my mind to continue with the university process as I love keeping beards and looking normal.,....
Enjoy your freedom
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Verik: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Please when are you asked to report at Enugu and which cadre did u apply for? Thank you
yanabasee:

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Verik: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Please are they still sending the mails? Which cadre is yours Biko? Amen to ur prayers to us ooo
Lofeme054:

He will surely pick ur call I was once in ur shoes, I gotthis job without connection. God is able.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Verik: 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
FRSC abeg oooo let me receive my own mail please.
Please have any one with HND receive mail from them? cry cry cry
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by braveheart234(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
woligentle:

Have faith and continue to trust God, bro. God will hear your cries and answer the prayers of you and your mom...not just FRSC job, but wherever you have submitted applications. These are my prayers for you and other applicants today.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by 26dre: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lofeme054:

He will surely pick ur call I was once in ur shoes, I got this job without connection. God is able.
So you sincerely mean you got this job without any influence? Common, say something els4
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by trilobite: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
yanabasee:

Non academic staff?!! Sorry to say, you will regret this decision. The FRSC job would have given you a higher grade ceiling, because your salary as a non academic staff will never reach that of an associate prof.

Sit down and have a frank discussion with an experienced non academic staff before you decide abeg.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Lofeme054: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Verik:
Please are they still sending the mails? Which cadre is yours Biko? Amen to ur prayers to us ooo
Officer cadre
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Timshin(f): 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
I heard from a very good source dat the 2nd batch list /supplementary list is still coming out..
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Lofeme054: 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
26dre:
So you sincerely mean you got this job without any influence? Common, say something els4
Nothing is impossible with God, forget the Nigerian factor. What will I gain if I lie to you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Billybio33: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
In a time of trials and temptation or delay of God to answer prayers is a time we really know who is genuine born again. Because you don't have FRSC job should not make you blasphem against God. He knows more than you. b4 you were born He knows you. b4 you Applied for FRSC He knows how it will end. Since I graduated from the University, have Applied for several employment opportunities but to No avail. such as FIRS, NAF, NIS, WAEC, Civil service Commission and FRSC but to no avail, will this make me to blasphem against God? No. but One day my God will show up. This year is my year. Rejoice & be glad. A living dog is better than a dead Lion. if I am lying, take a walk to Hospitals or Police Station or grave yards. see where destinies are kept.

9 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chiboy1112: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Billybio33:
In a time of trials and temptation or delay of God to answer prayers is a time we really know who is genuine born again. Because you don't have FRSC job should not make you blasphem against God. He knows more than you. b4 you were born He knows you. b4 you Applied for FRSC He knows how it will end. Since I graduated from the University, have Applied for several employment opportunities but to No avail. such as FIRS, NAF, NIS, WAEC, Civil service Commission and FRSC but to no avail, will this make me to blasphem against God? No. but One day my God will show up. This year is my year. Rejoice & be glad. A living dog is better than a dead Lion. if I am lying, take a walk to Hospitals or Police Station or grave yards. see where destinies are kept.

Sure talk.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Timshin:
I heard from a very good source dat the 2nd batch list /supplementary list is still coming out..
When?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Olaitan88: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Good day guys, pls I need your advice, I was told I will be given MI that officer's cadre is occupied, but the problem is that I don't have ND nor HND I only have Degree what is the implications and do you think it worth giving a try? thanks.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mamman40(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
trilobite:

Them ignoring the senators was expected, i remember someone in an earlier page telling us how officers were complaining about the senators *taking all the slots*.

God bless everyone!! This is not the end, but the beginning.

I ain't m sure f ur above statement... because d last I heard abt FRSC is DAT: dey didn't give officer's cadre to d NAT. ASS. they only gave den OND, NCE n WAEC...
smthing is wrong sha...

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Slim987(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
If it’s something u r told to pay for don’t go for it please nAh scam
Olaitan88:
Good day guys, pls I need your advice, I was told I will be given MI that officer's cadre is occupied, but the problem is that I don't have ND nor HND I only have Degree what is the implications and do you think it worth giving a try? thanks.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mexyz(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Olaitan88:
who told you that? So you want to cut corners to get that job, better don't allow them scam you.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DeOTR: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Timshin:
It was a mistake in the first place that some people have gotten emails.
Even those on the CM list have not gotten email yet.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by EndtimeJudge(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
DeOTR:

Even those on the CM list have not gotten email yet.

Those on CM list never commot
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by geoalfa(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
DeOTR:
It was a mistake in the first place that some people have gotten emails. Even those on the CM list have not gotten email yet.
how did you know bro
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kenkeso: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=DeOTR post=74510891]
Even those on the CM list have not gotten email yet. [/quote

I totally agree with you. I know someone whose uncle is a Deputy Corp Marshall and didn't get a mail.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
trilobite:

Non academic staff?!! Sorry to say, you will regret this decision. The FRSC job would have given you a higher grade ceiling, because your salary as a non academic staff will never reach that of an associate prof.

Sit down and have a frank discussion with an experienced non academic staff before you decide abeg.

My mum is and I've close uniform friends and I know the task ahead if I chose the uniform... A non academic staff has the opportunity to further his/her studies to any level even outside the country,...and can easily switch into lecturing!!!!

As a uniform personnel, you rarely enjoy your annual leave and there is no holidays or breaks and must always be ready for redeployment...... you MUST resume early if you are scheduled for road patrols and close late....

if not for the lack of jobs in the country and high corruption rate, many people will never chose a uniform job...

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kenkeso: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=Kenkeso post=74512538][/quote]
I am very sure that more mails will be sent and a comprehensive list of shortlisted candidates will be released. Even at that, not everyone will still make the list. Just keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by trilobite: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
yanabasee:

My mum is and I've close uniform friends and I know the task ahead if I chose the uniform... A non academic staff as the plot unity to further his/her studies to any level even outside the country,...and can easily switch into lecturing!!!!

As a uniform personnel, you rarely enjoy your annual leave and there is no holidays or breaks and must always be ready for redeployment...... you MUST resume early if you are scheduled for road patrols and close late....

if not for the lack of jobs in the country and high corruption rate, many people will never chose a uniform job...

A non academic staff becoming a lecturer in a federal university?!! Like i said, go and ask experienced non academic staffs, go and learn from their job experiences. I know an aged man who was told this same lie, and ended up teaching professors while being stuck in the same low rank for decades.

I agree with your view on uniform jobs, but a bsc uniform officer beats a bsc non academic staff anytime!! Because of the former's clear career path.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ofeco: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
yanabasee:

You guys should please hook me up with your FRSC contacts because I love the work very well and I don't like keeping beards .

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Billybio33:

A lot of people that I know that came out of the labor market successfully is not because the knew people from the onset....
But they went in and suffered and learn from their experience....

Many of which I know, created the said connections.... worked their ways to the top without uncles and aunties...

If you must make it successfully, you must learn yo cut off from some set of friends and keep the ones that can and are willing to lift you....

Anything is possible with God and your determination...... Wailing isn't the way out.... get a book and a biro and draft out a plan and work it up.,..

If people sit you down to tell you a true story about how they moved from nothing to something.... you will be motivated but you don't need such motivation as your present condition is your utmost motivation....let it drive you to stardom!!!!

Good luck!!

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
trilobite:

A non academic staff becoming a lecturer in a federal university?!! Like i said, go and ask experienced non academic staffs, go and learn from their job experiences. I know an aged man who was told this same lie, and ended up teaching professors while being stuck in the same low rank for decades.

I agree with your view on uniform jobs, but a bsc uniform officer beats a bsc non academic staff anytime!! Because of the former's clear career path.

Alright sir..... I still prefer the non acad job... I've never liked a uniform job....

I've seen, during their last promotional exams for two stars officers that came from the state, looking wretched....

I've seen my mum's co worker who got a lecturing job from a nonacademic staff..,.

Every thing is possible.... There is absolutely nothing that I wouldn't get if I truly put my mind into it.......

And a one star officer earns better than a nonacademic staff senior staff...but its not about the pay most time...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.