Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ (22389 Views)

Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached / Any Attempt To Impeach Saraki Will Be Resisted - Tambuwal Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Nobody: 10:47am On May 28, 2018
All I see is offa poly students and precisely asbam executive who are thieves Dem self..hisss
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by ruffDiamond: 10:48am On May 28, 2018
yes,i need to align with sowore ASAP cos anybody who is an enemy of saracrook is my FRIEND angry
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by vertueptime: 10:49am On May 28, 2018
He siezed ur money and u cldnt go to court? Sounds like he refused to bribe u
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by jaxxy(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2018
millomaniac:

I understand you because I was exactly in your shoes 2 months ago. I thought he was hustling with politics Until I researched more about this man. He is not anybody's stooge. You can start by watching his interviews or videos. But thing is he will definitely be better than Jonathan obj(I don't want to even mention buhari because there is no basis for comparison) at the end he is only human and he might change later or not because power corrupts.

I will check the facts out. Bt my perception of him sofar hasn't been Great and he shud stop attacking only saraki it makes it look like a personal agenda.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by millomaniac: 10:57am On May 28, 2018
jaxxy:

I will check the facts out. Bt my perception of him sofar hasn't been Great and he shud stop attacking only saraki it makes it look like a personal agenda.

The internet sensasionalizes the news. Mere reading the title you will be mislead. But when you read or watch the whole thing you will understand the context by which it was said. Then i attacked him violently when he said he will make minimum wage I think it was 150k or something. I was convinced he was a scam but later during my research I found out that he actually has verifiable workable plan that not only makes it achievable but it can actually be even more. I swear our present politicians are wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:59am On May 28, 2018
Will sure all leave our differences and vote this guy we have nothing to loose in the first place.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2018
lindabon:

Bring out your evidence that he is a Tinubu stooge.. So far, the only thing we know is is extensive reports by Sowore's Sahara Reporters on Tinubu past as a Heroine dealer in US and his property abroad which Tinubu bought with Nigerians money. Going by this, it clear to all that he is not in anyone's bag, but rather Sowore is an equal opportunity offender and has no tolerance for corrupt people. Please get us evidence of him working with Tinubu or accepting bribe from Tinubu and we will believe the rumour. We cannot keep on making these false accusation without evidence of any sort. If you have proof, we are challenging not just you, but all those saying he is a Tinubu boy to show us EVIDENCE. As we go on this 2019 election, we cannot afford to go into it lacking knowledge and adequate information about any candidate from consellorship to the presidential aspirants. We must know who we are giving the job of running Nigeria. Knowledge is POWER, and knowledge is what will be used to defeat the old ragged politicians this time around. So everyone get on your laptop, phones and other mobile devices and research on each candidate so we dont repeat the same mistakes we have been making all along.

Absolutely correct

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by lindabon: 11:13am On May 28, 2018
jaxxy:

He is not attacking only Saraki. We was in Ilorin for a town hall meeting and he told Illorin people that their oppressor Saraki who has run Kwara State like a family business will be jailed (and he should be). When he was in Imo State, the decadence he saw on the streets of Imo State, lead him to say that Rochas Okoracha deserves to be tried in the international criminal court for his crimes against Imo State people. He is an equal opportunity offender. Please I enjoin everyone to do a thorough research on Omoyele Sowore and even other presidential aspirants as well. We need to know the track record and pasts of all our leaders before we elect them into office. This guy Sowore has a record of consistency. He has always stood for the truth even when his life was at stake. None of our leaders todays have sacrificed what this man Sowore has sacrificed for Nigerians. Anyone who is willing to risk his life for us is a true patriot and a true leader of the people. Follow him on his facebook page and get to know his candidacy. His campaign is not only talks about jailing criminal politicians, its also everything that needs to be done to make Nigeria great. He is breathing life into our political space and letting everyone know that you, me and any Nigerian can aspire for cousilorship, governorship and presidency if the have the interest of Nigerians at heart. I'm not forcing him down on anyone's throat but next years election, we all as Nigerians must be well informed, wise and have knowledge about all our political aspirants. It cannot be business as usual because if we miss this opportunity to change Nigeria for good come 2019, I'm afraid that Nigeria will be so decimated to the point that our country will become cheap commodity for auction on eBay.

7 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by King44(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2018
I don't believe all the lies he is spilling but at least make Buhari gerrout make PDP and APC find their way commot for this country, if e enters and fail the people as expected he n his generation would be cursed with untimely death n then we shall dismantle the country along with our igbo brothers not the ipob thugs, I notice he has been able to reach out to the youths n grassroots , should reach out to the elderly ones too sowara or whatever needs numbers
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by King44(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2018
I don't believe all the lies he is spilling but at least make Buhari gerrout make PDP and APC find their way commot for this country, if e enters and fail the people as expected he n his generation would be cursed with untimely death n then we shall dismantle the country along with our igbo brothers not the ipob thugs, I notice he has been able to reach out to the youths n grassroots , he should reach out to the elderly ones too sowara or whatever needs numbers
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by kyutepanda(f): 11:29am On May 28, 2018
Faces of fedpofittes i see there
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by kyutepanda(f): 11:32am On May 28, 2018
olagbola55:
All I see is offa poly students and precisely asbam executive who are thieves Dem self..hisss

ahahahahaha are you a Liberator ni? lol only a liberator can say such anyways em too see saraki niyen they would campaign for hi, if he chooses to go for presidency thats what reformers know how to do best......grab silly opportunities and disturb the whole fedpoffa with it see the way omo ola be looking like a purging goat ahahahaaha lekelee still dey attractive small
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Oxalic(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2018
This man is surely working for Asiwaju BAT.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by bikefab(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2018
How will jailing Sarki solve Nigeria's economic woes or its security problems? Another incompetent political failure spotted...

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by precious1967(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2018
Omo to ni iya oun oni sun ni, oun na ko ni fojuba orun. Who ll vote him, even in his ward he cannot get more than six votes. I love u sowore just face your journalism.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 28, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
You realize that's how the politicians see us ALL? Inconsequential.
This is not about Sowore you silly sleeping youths
This might be our very last chance

Exactly .this isn't about sowore...I don't care who it is....whoever it will be should come ready...and not just with a vendetta to jail pple based on records....these
pple are just too evil..records can't move them..

Records that haven't been used since...records with no actual proof...the problem isn't just these legislative....
The corruption is down to the judiciary as well...Won't u take take someone to court before jailing them.
You don't know these pple, their occult connections runs through all the three arms of government...

We need better moves, like the Jerry rawlings move in ghana

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by seunjungle1(m): 12:41pm On May 28, 2018
Why must you see it as a comedy? Because you're inconsequential! Because you're so lazy to liberate yourself from those politicians that jeopardizing your future.

merryossai:
lol...though saraki and other politicians deserve to be jailed, but coming from sowore, I see this as a comedy statement because even a Lehman knows that even a forgotten nnamdi kalu has a better chance of ruling this shit hole country than sowore.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by londoner: 12:45pm On May 28, 2018
Abudu2000:
exactly what I'm thinking bru. I took the guy serious until I watched his compaign promises. Someone said over 3000words and not a mention of what electricity will become when he assumes office...

I just dey look am with small eye since that day. Electricity is the major issue in Nigeria, everything else is minor, at least that's what I think... How can someone be using generator in 2018 when a country as small as Germany is over supplying light?

Let this not destract us from the fact that Buhari made this exactly statement during his own campaign.

From what I saw/heard from him he is thinking about solar and not generators as you claim. He said he wants to make electricity generation localised to the point you can generate electricity from solar power for personal use and sell the rest for the national grid. Not sure how feasible that is but he is not talking about the generators we all know of.

Hmmm is Nigeria even curable?
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by whitebeard(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2018
seguno2:

Oga Nigerian patriot, please tell us which candidates you have identified and are promoting for the different political offices, including the president, in our country.
What has your past experience produced for 2019
non..sowore be making promises like a guy promising a girl different kinda things just so he can sleep with her..and after the whole thing.. He can't fulfil his promise..is this not what bahari, obj, tinubu atiku use to do..!

Me i believe in my country and any stupid human trying to toy with my country will only be biting off more than he can chew..the next generation are watching closely..!
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by londoner: 12:47pm On May 28, 2018
lindabon:

He is not attacking only Saraki. We was in Ilorin for a town hall meeting and he told Illorin people that their oppressor Saraki who has run Kwara State like a family business will be jailed (and he should be). When he was in Imo State, the decadence he saw on the streets of Imo State, lead him to say that Rochas Okoracha deserves to be tried in the international criminal court for his crimes against Imo State people. He is an equal opportunity offender. Please I enjoin everyone to do a thorough research on Omoyele Sowore and even other presidential aspirants as well. We need to know the track record and pasts of all our leaders before we elect them into office. This guy Sowore has a record of consistency. He has always stood for the truth even when his life was at stake. None of our leaders todays have sacrificed what this man Sowore has sacrificed for Nigerians. Anyone who is willing to risk his life for us is a true patriot and a true leader of the people. Follow him on his facebook page and get to know his candidacy. His campaign is not only talks about jailing criminal politicians, its also everything that needs to be done to make Nigeria great. He is breathing life into our political space and letting everyone know that you, me and any Nigerian can aspire for cousilorship, governorship and presidency if the have the interest of Nigerians at heart. I'm not forcing him on anyone's throat but next years election, we all as Nigerians must be well informed, wise and have knowledge about all our political aspirants. It cannot be business as usual because if we miss this opportunity to change Nigeria for good in 2019, I'm afraid that Nigeria will be so decimated to the point that our country will become cheap commodity for auction on eBay.

He is capable of at least setting Nigeria in the direction it should go. Sowore is the last hope before all out civil war erupts.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by seguno2: 12:49pm On May 28, 2018
whitebeard:
non..sowore be making promises like a guy promising a girl different kinda things just so he can sleep with her..and after the whole thing.. He can't fulfil his promise..is this not what bahari, obj, tinubu atiku use to do..!

Me i believe in my country and any stupid human trying to toy with my country will only be biting off more than he can chew..the next generation are watching closely..!

Thanks for sharing your opinion on Sowore and the others.
I am waiting for your list of candidates whom you are campaigning for in the various elections next year.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 28, 2018
lindabon:

He killed his campaign because he spoke the truth? When did saying the truth become a crime in Nigeria?
Yes, the Tinubu's and Saraki's of Nigeria should all be in jail, for the crimes they have committed against the Nigerian people. Nigerians must get JUSTICE and our country will continue to bleed and remain unjust until our criminal politicians go to jail one by one. As long as these politicians keep roaming around our streets, crime will be the order of the day. We cannot have criminals as leaders and expect anything to change in our country. They all need to go to JAIL, no exceptions.

No, Sowore has no business being neutral. That's what some of the other presidential candidates are doing; playing politics by being afraid to say the truth. Wonder why Sowore is the name in town? Because Nigerians are tired of the dirty old politics of silence, bloodletting, cover-ups, fear, godfatherism and secrecy. Sowore is speaking to the conscience of Nigerians to stand for the truth and stand for what is right; he is awakening the Giant in the Nigerian people .. Nigeria needs a clean slate and a fresh start. How can this New Nigeria emerge? We must first cleanse and purge the land of all the bad eggs in our political space, and give power back to the Nigerian people. A true leaders should always be on the side of the Nigerian people and on the side of truth not a neutral. Neutral is another way of saying Sowore should be on the side of truth and at the same time in bed with corrupt people. That is not what Nigerians need right now. What Nigeria needs is a leader who is fearless enough to take on all the evil people that have kept our country in it's state and deliver the country from the hands of the evil ones. No more cowards, weak and feeble minded leaders. We need a leader that is brave enough to speak TRUTH TO POWER.
My advise to all Nigerians, is this; we must end the FEAR and begin to say the truth. Our politics has been hijacked by criminals who have organised themselves to bring pain and misery to the Nigerian people. The truth is that our politicians are criminals and the place for criminals is in jail not in our society. Do not be scared of THE TRUTH. Only the truth will set us free

Let me tell you this; The only way Sowore will loose 2019 election is if he is killed before his time. As long as he lives, that man is going to become the next president of Nigeria. Any one still undermining him at this stage is probably thinking like the politicians of the old and their ancient ways of doing politics. 2019 election will shock not just the doubting Nigerians, but it will shock the entire world. Nigeria is ready for a revolution and it will not be an ordinary revolution; it will be the most peaceful, tactical and digitalised revolution in WORLD HISTORY. After delivering Nigeria, next will be to deliver the whole of Africa from all the old, wicked, evil, corrupt and incompetent dictators all over Africa. By the time this is over, Nigeria will not only have saved itself, Nigeria will be instrumental in saving the entire African continent and finally restoring the DIGNITY and RESPECT of the black man.
Saying the truth becomes a crime since Buhari and his gang of terrorist took over power.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by lindabon: 12:59pm On May 28, 2018
wildimagination:

Exactly .this isn't about sowore...I don't care who it is....whoever it will be should come ready...and not just with a vendetta to jail pple based on records....these

Records that haven't been used since...records with no actual proof...the problem isn't just these legislative....
The corruption is down to the judiciary as well...Won't u take take someone to court before jailing them.
You don't know these pple, their occult connections runs through all the three arms of government...

We want better moves, like the Jerry rawlings move in ghana

Defeatism Defeatism Defeastism..
Nigeria is a country of 190 million people held hostage by less than 1 million greedy politicians. So for heavens sakes, what are WE afraid of? If you think 1 million Nigerians are strong enough to stop the might of the rest of the countrys population, think again. The problem is not that these people cannot be defeated, the problem is that Nigerians have always allowed them to have a free ride. The problem is not that they are more powerful than us, the problem is that we have never shown true desire to defeat these criminals. We have allowed their lies, propaganda and devisive rhetorics to destroy our morals, ethics, principles and conscience. There have always been more GOOD people in Nigeria than the bad ones, but the good Nigerians have remained relegated to the background, thereby allowing for the emergence of the WORST of us into politics. The moment we come together as one and fight our oppressors, they will be the ones running away from us and not the other way round. Look at the things happening in Nigeria today; Nigerians are now seeing through the ethnic and religious lines that they have used to divide and conquer us. The private jet flying religious leaders are even under fire as Nigerians are now beginning to ask questions of their pastors and imams. Money will not only fail in 2019 election, even religion and other divides they use against us will fail them. Nigerians are coming around and many are finally waking up. For so many, they could not be bothered to do anything about Nigeria because there was never any alternative to the leaders we had, but not anymore. We have an option now and so many Nigerians are going for an alternative leadership. So believe me, a revolution is very much around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by capacino(m): 1:07pm On May 28, 2018
See what mind control and inferiority complex has caused the Nigerian youths, they think shallow because it was embedded in them by their parents who sold their future for bags of rice.

Developed countries jail corrupt leaders and that’s how Ghana was revived by Rawlings

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 28, 2018
lindabon:

Defeatism Defeatism Defeastism..
Nigeria is a country of 190 million people held hostage by less than 1 million greedy politicians. If you think 1 million Nigerians are strong enough to stop the might of the rest of the countrys population, think again. The problem is not that these people cannot be defeated, the problem is that Nigerians have always allowed them to have a free ride. The problem is not that they are more powerful than us, the problem is that we have never shown true desire to defeat these criminals. We have allowed their lies, propaganda and devisive oppressions to destroy our morals, principles and conscience. The moment we come together as one and fight our oppressors together, they will be the ones running away from us and not the other way round. Look at the things happening in Nigeria today; Nigerias are now seeing through the ethnic and religious lines that they have used to divide and conquer us. The private jet flying religious leaders are now even under fire as Nigerians are now beginning to ask questions of their pastors and imams. Money will not only fail in 2019 election, even religion and other divides they use against us will fail them. Nigerians are coming around and many are finally waking up. For so many, they could not be bothered to do anything about Nigeria because there was never any alternative to the leaders we had, but not anymore. We have an option now and so many Nigerians are going for an alternative leadership. So believe me, a revolution is very much around the corner.

[b]What are the options Sir?..and I'm not just talking about the executives...,because that's one of our problems in this nation we focus too much on the executive..we forget the legislative arm who are suppose to represent us. Because really they are the ones that will actually make or break us....
..the president is just one man ....at the end of the day, bills will still have to be subject to yaaay or naaayy.
look at how they held a year's budget till half of the year all because of bribe.

We need an all round sanitization, it's not just the president, there are lawmakers that have been on sit for more than 4terms....
In one of my post, i commented on how I witnessed full scale rigging in Oyo state 2010 house of representatives election....and it was easy because pple didn't bother to come vote like they did for the executives..the thugs just came and thumbed away filling the ballot box of their godfather candidate...

How do we do this..??

The contract audit companies are own by the same government officials...that's how they all get away with unexecuted projects...
2016, we went as a neighbour to complain about the roads in my area, u won't believe we were told that the roads we came to complain about have been awarded, executed, commissioned , and maintained twice, all on paper...
[/b]
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 28, 2018
You can only jail Saraki if he is found guilty. This is a careless statement assuming Sowore is not quoted out of contest by a mischievous poster. Sowore has many admirers. He should be careful not to play the politics of "I know it all". APC have made many Nigerians to be wary of candidates who speak with the bearing of self righteousness. They often have nothing to offer.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 28, 2018
bikefab:
How will jailing Sarki solve Nigeria's economic woes or its security problems? Another incompetent political failure spotted...

Exactly....., His shout on jailing is too much..how do we come out of the immediate mess.?..masses are suffering, things are too expensive.
This country's problem started when the naira started to devalue..we just didn't wake up on time...the cascade effect of a nation's currency purchasing power is not something to joke with....
What pple didn't worry about before became a problem...all of a sudden the cost of things went up, education was no longer free, scholarships that our fathers used were no longer available. Everybody started stealing because of the fear of tomorrow...the price of everything has never been stable, it's on a steady increase...
Our parent were paid salaries of 500-1500 naira monthly and it was enough...that's like the average salary in the UK now at a rate of 7£ per hour for an individual without certificate working less than 30hrs a week.... The price of TM shirt in the UK has been the same since 2010....
No one is afraid of what will happen tomorrow, education is free at primary school and secondary school level, in Scotland and Germany its even free to PhD level. No one is worried about stealing so much to secure tomorrow....
We want someone that will give us workable, realistic agenda to put thing like these into place...
Other wise, we are just deceiving ourselves...corruption will never end.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by lindabon: 1:45pm On May 28, 2018
wildimagination:

[b]What are the options Sir?..and I'm not just talking about the executives...,because that's one of our problems in this nation we focus too much on the executive..we forget the legislative arm who are suppose to represent us. Because really they are the ones that will actually make or break us....
..the president is just one man ....at the end of the day, bills will still have to be subject to yaaay or naaayy.
look at how they held a year's budget till half of the year all because of bribe.

We need an all round sanitization, it's not just the president, there are lawmakers that have been on sit for more than 4terms....
In one of my post, i commented on how I witnessed full scale rigging in Oyo state 2010 house of representatives election....and it was easy because pple didn't bother to come vote like they did for the executives..the thugs just came and thumbed away filling the ballot box of their godfather candidate...

How do we do this..??

The contract audit companies are own by the same government officials...that's how they all get away with unexecuted projects...
2016, we went as a neighbour to complain about the roads in my area, u won't believe we were told that the roads we came to complain about have been awarded, executed, commissioned , and maintained twice, all on paper...
[/b]

This is where we all have to do our own part. As you rightly said Sowore is just one man. The thing about the #takeitback movement is that it is not just about Sowore, its a call for all good people of Nigeria to take Nigeria back from the wrong hands by going into politics themselves. I am not interested in politics but I am informing well-meaning Nigerians who want to contribute their quota into the development of Nigeria to go an contest under the takeitback movement. I am also going to do my part in educating those at the grassroots, the villages, the rural areas on the need to shun politicians who give them stomach infrastructure and embrace leaders who will bring them real infrastructural development. You see even those we abuse for selling their vote for a grain of rice do so because no one is educating and informing them about the realities on the ground. In fact, as much as our politicians are the ones to blame for the state of our nation, in our own way we have contributed in helping them destroy Nigeria with our SILENCE. For every person that has died in an accident because of bad roads, for every person that has died of curable diseases because of our bad health care, for every armed robber, boko haramist, Fulani herdsmen that have kill our people because of their lack of education, or the lack of job opportunity in the country, we are all to blame because we have remained silent and allowed the bloodletting happening all over the country. A part of us is guilty and we must search our conscience this time and say NO MORE. In all the political positions in Nigeria today, we must overhaul our politics with credible candidates come 2019 from the top to the bottom. So if you are a well-meaning Nigerians and have the interest of the Nigerian people at heart, or if you know someone credible who has the interest of Nigeria at heart, encourage them to go into politics. If there are no existing platforms to run on, they are welcomed to register under the #takeitback movement. That's how we are going to deliver and rescue our country and defeat corrupt politicians.

wildimagination:

Exactly....., His shout on jailing is too much..how do we come out of the immediate mess.?..masses are suffering, things are too expensive.
This country's problem started when the naira started to devalue..we just didn't wake up on time...the cascade effect of a nation's currency purchasing power is not something to joke with....
What pple didn't worry about before became a problem...all of a sudden the cost of things went up, education was no longer free, scholarships that our fathers used were no longer available. Everybody started stealing because of the fear of tomorrow...the price of everything has never been stable, it's on a steady increase...
Our parent were paid salaries of 500-1500 naira monthly and it was enough...that's like the average salary in the UK now at a rate of 7£ per hour for an individual without certificate working less than 30hrs a week.... The price of TM shirt in the UK has been the same since 2010....
No one is afraid of what will happen tomorrow, education is free at primary school and secondary school level, in Scotland and Germany its even free to PhD level. No one is worried about stealing so much to secure tomorrow....
We want someone that will give us workable, realistic agenda to put thing like these into place...
Other wise, we are just deceiving ourselves...corruption will never end.

If you follow him, you will see all his campaign promises. He is not just talking about jailing politicians alone, he is talking policies that will deliver our country. The 47-year-old aspirant said he has already encapsulated the priority of his government which was derived from a survey on priorities of Nigerians into the acronym, 'SPICER -HEAT'

According to him, 'SPICER-HEAT' is an acronym for Security, Power, Infrastructure, Economy, Restructuring, Health, Education, Agriculture, and Technology.
In fact, his policies have nothing to do with jailing anyone. It needs not to be because jailing corrupt government officials is something that must be done so that Nigerians will for once get JUSTICE for all the atrocities that have be committed by our politicians. Without justice, we cannot have a fair society and criminals will continue to walk free thereby endangering the lives of our people. Injustice is a danger to any society and justice must be done for the peace and prosperity of our country. Justice is not a political agenda; JUSTICE IS A MUST before Nigerians can move forward.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2018
You talk about Rawlings and then you say nobody with a vendetta to jail ppl should contest?
Do you really know what you want?
The choices are quite simple
Go with the old with its predictable end
Or take a risk
Judges can retire or be charged to court
Remember Annas of Ghana? single-handedly retired a couple of corrupt judges with investigative journalism

wildimagination:

We need better moves, like the Jerry rawlings move in ghana
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by jossy4joseph(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2018
Wake-up from your sleep Sowore...i bet u will not have more than 1000 votes in the federation
Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by Ziggylady(f): 2:25pm On May 28, 2018
lindabon:

He killed his campaign because he spoke the truth? When did saying the truth become a crime in Nigeria?
Yes, the Tinubu's and Saraki's of Nigeria should all be in jail, for the crimes they have committed against the Nigerian people. Nigerians must get JUSTICE and our country will continue to bleed and remain unjust until our criminal politicians go to jail one by one. As long as these politicians keep roaming around our streets, crime will be the order of the day. We cannot have criminals as leaders and expect anything to change in our country. They all need to go to JAIL, no exceptions.

No, Sowore has no business being neutral. That's what some of the other presidential candidates are doing; playing politics by being afraid to say the truth. Wonder why Sowore is the name in town? Because Nigerians are tired of the dirty old politics of silence, bloodletting, cover-ups, fear, godfatherism and secrecy. Sowore is speaking to the conscience of Nigerians to stand for the truth and stand for what is right; he is awakening the Giant in the Nigerian people .. Nigeria needs a clean slate and a fresh start. How can this New Nigeria emerge? We must first cleanse and purge the land of all the bad eggs in our political space, and give power back to the Nigerian people. A true leaders should always be on the side of the Nigerian people and on the side of truth not a neutral. Neutral is another way of saying Sowore should be on the side of truth and at the same time in bed with corrupt people. That is not what Nigerians need right now. What Nigeria needs is a leader who is fearless enough to take on all the evil people that have kept our country in it's state and deliver the country from the hands of the evil ones. No more cowards, weak and feeble minded leaders. We need a leader that is brave enough to speak TRUTH TO POWER.
My advise to all Nigerians, is this; we must end the FEAR and begin to say the truth. Our politics has been hijacked by criminals who have organised themselves to bring pain and misery to the Nigerian people. The truth is that our politicians are criminals and the place for criminals is in jail not in our society. Do not be scared of THE TRUTH. Only the truth will set us free

Let me tell you this; The only way Sowore will loose 2019 election is if he is killed before his time. As long as he lives, that man is going to become the next president of Nigeria. Any one still undermining him at this stage is probably thinking like the politicians of the old and their ancient ways of doing politics. 2019 election will shock not just the doubting Nigerians, but it will shock the entire world. Nigeria is ready for a revolution and it will not be an ordinary revolution; it will be the most peaceful, tactical and digitalised revolution in WORLD HISTORY. After delivering Nigeria, next will be to deliver the whole of Africa from all the old, wicked, evil, corrupt and incompetent dictators all over Africa. By the time this is over, Nigeria will not only have saved itself, Nigeria will be instrumental in saving the entire African continent and finally restoring the DIGNITY and RESPECT of the black man.

You are a freaking dreamer!!..Sowore is not winning jack!!....How many people in SE,SS,MB knows who he is??...or you think Lagos (which i am sure he will not even win ) equals Nigeria??..Sowore comes off as a blackmailer and a Tinubu stooge to everyone i know and we are all youths...This is nothing but the facts...Bookmark that.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ by lindabon: 2:37pm On May 28, 2018
jossy4joseph:
Wake-up from your sleep Sowore...i bet u will not have more than 1000 votes in the federation

He has already generated $48,000 of his campaign funding from Nigerians abroad in the space of only 2months through his open and transparent funding on gofundme.com (simply google to confirm).. These financial contributions have been made by Nigerians living abroad alone and they are real people, not snakes or monkeys. It's a new era for Nigerian politics; Politics without Godfathers. If for anything, we the people of Nigeria will own our politicians this time around and we will be the Godfathers and Godmothers sponsoring them financially and otherwise so when they get elected into office, they will remain answerable to us not to any Godfather as has been the case over the years... Sowore has not even declared which political platform he is running on but many Nigerians are already falling in love with his ideas. He is selling ideas to Nigerian people, not money or rice and Nigerians are listening to him, asking him questions and making suggestions to him. His town hall meetings both home and abroad are always filled to the brim, a feat most candidates even the president himself, can only achieve if they share money. But people are rushing to his town hall meetings to hear him speak, out of their own volition. Again, anyone thinking this is a joke is probably still stuck in that analog age of our corrupt mediocre politicians. Please join the digital trend of politics that is captivating the entire country. Sowore is leading the race at it is and he just started barely 2months ago. Before the end of the year, Sowore will be a household name. This is the reality that is on the ground as of today.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest / Buhari’s Presidency: We’ve Nothing To Show For Being In Power –North / Buhari Raises Committee On Ministers Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.