Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt (1332 Views)

Godwin Emefiele Joined Buhari In Islamic Prayer In Throwback Photo / Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign / Garba Shehu Calls Reno Omokri "A Lying Pastor", Reveals How He Joined Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by stane007: 9:07pm On May 27, 2018
Garba Shehu, President Buhari's Senior Media Aide, has reacted to claims by Reno Omokri that he was an active member of the PDP Government for 12 years, which he turned around to accuse of looting Nigeria's economy after joining President Buhari's government.

In an essay entitled: ‘The real price of “change the change” campaign’, Garba Shehu who revealed how he joined the current administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, stated that Omokri’s assertion that he imposes himself on any government in power was totally wrong.

He wrote: “For those Reno tried to mislead, yes it is a fact that I worked in the media office of a PDP administration. Not for five years as the new-day pastor published but only for six months at which point it was announced on NTA news, to my surprise, that my letter of resignation had been accepted when I hadn’t written any. I learned of course that I was fired because the head of the country at that time, who believed that every published criticism was sponsored by an insider, read the weekly magazine, The News, and didn’t like what was written about him.

“Another point the “Pastor” keeps making is that he was my colleague at that time. No, he wasn’t. His boss was. The Reno I knew was a Personal Assistant (PA) to a Principal Officer like me. He didn’t attend meetings and didn’t receive official briefings as we did but ran errands for his boss.

“Not being a principal officer by status, he could not have had an office opposite my own. He may, however, have perched on a stool in one of those offices but I didn’t take particular notice of which one. He was, however, very personable at that time.

“Pastor” Reno lied by calling me an AGIP – meaning an unprincipled person ready to serve any government in power. The period he was referring to was one in which my boss ran into bad political weather and some of us around him were scapegoated. I was locked in DSS detention many times, my houses in Kano and Abuja broken into and valuables, including cash some of which were never returned were seized.

“I was going to court for two years and for the most part of which I didn’t have a passport. In the course of that trial, the judge presiding called back my lawyers, Niyi Akintola, SAN and Rickey Tarfa, SAN, after an adjournment to say that “I didn’t mean that he should be kept in DSS detention. I said he should be taken to Kuje Prison,” and that’s where I was kept. Under detention in the DSS I was stripped down to the pants and photographed head to toe. All that didn’t make one to capitulate.

“When they lost to Muhammadu Buhari in the party primaries, the candidates in that race, Governor Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso, Waziri Atiku Abubakar, Rochas Okorocha and Sam Nda-Isaiah surrendered their media assets to the winner who had the grace to ask me to lead the media team. When we won, he (then President-elect Buhari) invited me to serve as one of his two spokespersons and I pledged 100 per cent loyalty to him and that’s where I am. This cannot be AGIP by any standards.

“Reno should stop lying, if only to help the pastoral calling to retain its good name. Otherwise he should quit the ministry.”

https://lailasnews.com/garba-shehu-replies-lying-pastor-reno-omokri-reveals-how-he-joined-buharis-govt/

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by proudevil: 9:11pm On May 27, 2018
tongue ftc
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by UAE123(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2018
This issue is getting more interesting. Anyway, I hope to here the of "the new day" pastor to the statement of Garba Shehu
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by PlsBanMe: 9:15pm On May 27, 2018
Both Reno and Shehu ought to hide their head in shame.

Their principals are nothing but unfortunate beings who have done very little,if any in spite of their position to better the lives of Nigerians.
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by dlondonbadboy: 9:16pm On May 27, 2018
They are both fools...and Nigerians are tired of these fools.
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by kotv: 9:23pm On May 27, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
They are both fools...and Nigerians are tired of these fools.

It's like every leader from all regions are both emotionally and mentally challenged. Nigeria is cursed with fools as leaders

1 Like

Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by dlondonbadboy: 9:25pm On May 27, 2018
kotv:

It's like every leader from all regions are both emotionally and mentally challenged. Nigeria is cursed with fools as leaders

I swear...
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by Okoroawusa: 9:30pm On May 27, 2018
So Reno was a boy boy?

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by dlondonbadboy: 9:38pm On May 27, 2018
Okoroawusa:
So Reno was a boy boy?

But your uncle okorocha sold gala on the streets of jos na...

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by chuka5000(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2018
Okoroawusa:
So Reno was a boy boy?
if u can swallow that lie then u can digest a whole whale without blinking.
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by NaughtyDiamond(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2018
I'm wondering if this politicians are serving the Country or their political parties
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by Okoroawusa: 10:11pm On May 27, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

But your uncle okorocha sold gala on the streets of jos na...
Okorocha has never lied about his humble beginning in Jos but Reno is claiming that Shehu was his colleague and talked like he had an office in the presidency back then.

Am waiting for Reno's reply to all that Shehu said.Shehu wasn't even insultive in his reply.He just wanted to set the record straight

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by Okoroawusa: 10:14pm On May 27, 2018
chuka5000:

if u can swallow that lie then u can digest a whole whale without blinking.
For believing Reno, am waiting for you to vomit your own whale
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by dlondonbadboy: 10:17pm On May 27, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Okorocha has never lied about his humble beginning in Jos but Reno is claiming that Shehu was his colleague and talked like he had an office in the presidency back then.

Am waiting for Reno's reply to all that Shehu said.Shehu wasn't even insultive in his reply.He just wanted to set the record straight

Yea, despise not the days of little beginnings. If a poor Hausa boy that was hawking gala and okpa in th3 streets of jos can fvck his way to Douglas house in Imo state then I think you should leave Reno alone whether he has an office or not in AsoRock. Who office help?
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by buhariguy(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2018
Thief reno is a crayfish,

Is not Even Worthy to hold office in ineffectual buffoon government.

Ineffectual buffoon just gave him laptop to be posting rubbish online.
dlondonbadboy:

Yea, despise not the days of little beginnings. If a poor Hausa boy that was hawking gala and okpa in th3 streets of jos can fvck his way to Douglas house in Imo state then I think you should leave Reno alone whether he has an office or not in AsoRock. Who office help?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by Okoroawusa: 10:26pm On May 27, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Bros,na Reno bring the matter up.Who cares if he had an office in aso rock or not. I also have my days of little beginnings

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by dlondonbadboy: 10:29pm On May 27, 2018
buhariguy:
Thief reno is a crayfish,

Is not Even Worthy to hold office in ineffectual buffoon government.

Ineffectual buffoon just gave him laptop to be posting rubbish online.

Because you sell crayfish, all your thoughts are crayfish continually? Nawa o
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by dlondonbadboy: 10:31pm On May 27, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Bros,na Reno bring the matter up.Who cares if he had an office in aso rock or not. I also have my days of little beginnings

Bros, you still dey your little beginning. As a matter of fact, you have not even began!
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by Okoroawusa: 11:05pm On May 27, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Bros, you still dey your little beginning. As a matter of fact, you have not even began!
Thank you
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by hucienda: 5:21am On May 28, 2018
lol ... na d latest spin be dis. At least you no deny am.

Fact remains if Reno didn't reveal it, the public wouldn't have know you were even part the '16 Years PDP' crew.

Any other thing na side show. So you both can keep on entertaining the public.
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by PointZerom: 5:37am On May 28, 2018
Only rejected criminals surrounds Buhari.

Cc yarimo progress69 madridguy Lzza Immhotep
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by madridguy(m): 5:47am On May 28, 2018
Stop mentioning me guy. Make your point without mentioning me.

PointZerom:
Only rejected criminals surrounds Buhari.

Cc yarimo progress69 madridguy Lzza Immhotep
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by PointZerom: 5:51am On May 28, 2018
madridguy:
Stop mentioning me guy. Make your point without mentioning me.

Who are you?
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by dlondonbadboy: 5:55am On May 28, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Thank you

You are welcome. Who would have known that almost all th3 clowns that keep shouting 16years misrule were all part of it. And goats keep defending clowns..SMH
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by madridguy(m): 5:57am On May 28, 2018
Future senate president of Nigeria.

PointZerom:

Who are you?
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by tesppidd: 6:44am On May 28, 2018
grin

Garba Shehu dishing out savages like giving present to kids at a party.

Mehn Reno you gon' take that?
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by PointZerom: 6:47am On May 28, 2018
grin
madridguy:
Future senate president of Nigeria.

I see.
You'll definitely operate without MACE
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by tesppidd: 6:49am On May 28, 2018
What is the difference between the position Garba Shehu is holding and that of Femi Adesina?

Pls someone in the house, I need an answer sincerely.
Re: Shehu Replies ‘lying Pastor’ Reno Omokri, Reveals How He Joined Buhari's Govt by lalasticlala(m): 7:29am On May 28, 2018

(1)

Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose Has Asked Pres Buhari 8 Critical Questions / BREAKING: Dasuki Perfects Bail Condition / How Ex-pres. Jonathan Cancelled Baro Port & Divert N19 Billions To ND Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.