Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos (50819 Views)

World Cup 2018: FIFA To Pay Super Eagles £6.1 Million After Crashing Out / (photo) Zambia Fans Wants FIFA To Order Match Against Nigeria Replayed / Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by babony1: 12:53am On May 28, 2018
CSTR1003:

It is just like saying " can't real Madrid do without Ronaldo "?

Without Ronaldo, real Madrid would have crashed out of the champions league long ago.

Without Ronaldo, Madrid is just an above average team.

With Liverpool and salah, the impact is even greater.
And so without Sarah livestock is what team? Pooooooo.
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by BlackHatNaija: 12:58am On May 28, 2018
I've said this already, FIFA needs to look into the reply of that incident.
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:01am On May 28, 2018
VanjoshIII:
What's the proof he did it intentionally? and Salah self didn't protect himself..
Even if it wasn’t intentional,he already has a bad history.

1 Like

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by babmal: 1:01am On May 28, 2018
You must be a fool for talking with your anus angry. You this bigot, how many muslims around the world wants Ramos punished. I'm a muslim and also a Real fan. It was a professional foul. This things happens in the game of football frequently. Ronaldo was brought down by Puyet during the final of the Europe cup, nobody called for his head. Our super eagles fell to the tactics of Arigosachi during the USA 94 world cup. Amuneke and Amochachi were taken out and Nigeria crashed. Did we call for heads to be brought down.How could klopp could have built his team around just Sallah alone. Same thing comes to mind against Roma, immediately Sallah was removed everything almost came crashing for Liverpool. It is called tactis, you go to the game with your best strategy and plan B, C, D etc. It was the final and not the group stage. Instead of you to remain your Barca fan and swallow the humble Jeje, angryyou come here to talk rubbish and even bring religion into this, You must be on a coedine diet.
sweetyme001:
Still don't know what is wrong with this Muslim people!! They want to bring religion into the game of football. Ramos has apologized despite not being at fault these useless Muslim people still won't let him be because he is a Christian!!
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by greggng: 1:05am On May 28, 2018
ToriBaze:
Source: ToriBaze

http://toribaze.com/naija-news/champions-league-170000-sign-petition-fifa-punish-ramos/

Medicine after death. Better luck next time. Some of us forget easily how Daniel amukachi was injured during the USA 94 world cup against Italy. Coach aregosachi was shouting Dino Dino and eventually Daniel amokachi exit like Salah made us lost that game. In a nutshell, strategy can come in different forms but the bottom line is to destabilise the team and make them suffer defeat whether justly or unjustly. Make bad belle people free my man and plan for next time. Meanwhile enjoy the highlight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by babony1: 1:09am On May 28, 2018
showafrica:

Well some players knows how to do that without been booked, that's why barca starts the game with cheap fowls in order to make you fear to tackle them badly. I blame Salah here bc, at a stage in football you must learn its not all about skills but tricks and smartness. He got wounded bc while Ramos was holding his hand, he was still stretching to get the ball and fell without protection. Messi or suarz would have left the ball and call the attention of the referee while Ramos was still holding the hand and it could had been a yellow card but Salah was desperate. That fowl vexed me oo, e no go better for ramos
e don better 4 dat guy ooo, so yah course no go du amm notin brosh, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by theDEVILisHERE: 1:20am On May 28, 2018
Herrmes:
Take your sensitivity elsewhere, it's not a love story.

I do as I please

move along
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by nelsonebby(m): 2:53am On May 28, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

I think you guys should stop blaming Ramos. He did what he should have done, football is unpredictable you can't never say what will happen next minute.

I blame liverpool players, can't they play without Salah on the Pitch.
This is not his first time.
Please focus on your mouthrhyno trophyless squad
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by adedayoa2(f): 2:57am On May 28, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

I think you guys should stop blaming Ramos. He did what he should have done, football is unpredictable you can't never say what will happen next minute.

God bless you o
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by talk2percy(m): 3:07am On May 28, 2018
Maka chukwu eh, I hate this Ramos guy eh...
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by wyserose: 3:37am On May 28, 2018
Mathis of France did same to onanzi of nigeria then dey won d match eliminate d enemy.Ramos just did
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by shizzle1: 3:52am On May 28, 2018
Peppergroove:
Abegi mah hear word
When salah put his hand across Ramos's, was he expecting a world class defender like SERGIO RAMOS to pat the hand Nd return it back
Stupid Catalans and Egyptians!!!

Ramos carry go ojere!!, they just made u more popular grin
gringringrin
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by shizzle1: 4:02am On May 28, 2018
AiiVee:
Ramos didn't do what any defender would have done.. Fair play defenders any ways. but then majority of the petition is due to the fact that Salah was the player fans wanted to see yesterday and Ramos rubbed us of that and more. so gimme pen, i gats sign
so the reason you want to sign the petition is because the team you wanted didn't win?

Indeed, mist Nigerians are plain stuoid

Please go ahead, sign the petition let's see what comes out of it. You think this is love/romance or Nigeria where things work on emotions and sentiments

Stupid, bitter people everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by shizzle1: 4:06am On May 28, 2018
HRich:
Useless Petition,

Ramos was more experience than Salah, Infect I became in love with Ramos last night,

He's a Hero, those signing that nonsense are those that lost their money in a Bet business, 99% of those that signed are africans
True! And I guarantee you that 60% are Nigerians. stupid people who cry more than the bereaved
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by mvem(m): 4:07am On May 28, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

...same thing will happen to barca if the loose messi in a final...
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by ehbellsho(m): 4:07am On May 28, 2018
and how wil d punishment affect his life wen he's already wearing n adding d CL medal to his colections? i guess you wasted your ink... wake up joor that's FOOTBALL.

1 Like

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by shizzle1: 4:14am On May 28, 2018
CSTR1003:

Without Ronaldo, real Madrid would have crashed out of the champions league long ago.

Oga salah or no salah Liverpool would have lost that match. Where you expecting Madrid to lose to Liverpool before?

Ronaldo didn't show up on the night, in fact he performed so poorly that I wished he could be substituted, but what happened? Gareth Bale came on and stole the show with a man of the match display. You could even tell that Ronaldo was disappointed with himself after the game

Football is a team work not an individual game If you're trying to convince me that Liverpool cannot win without salah then I tell you that they didn't deserve to be in the final because football let alone a final of this magnitude doesn't need a one-nan show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by shizzle1: 4:19am On May 28, 2018
wambosamuel1980:
Let us forget about this issue and pray for Salah quick recovery to participate in the world cup, many famous players like Salah faces similar issues before world cup.
please Salah is not famous. One season of fluke does not make one famous

He is only famous to
1. fanatical arab/muslim people

2. Stupid Judgemental Africans especially Nigerians

3. Sentimental football fans (especially barcelona fans and most English club supporters)

I honestly do not care about salah

God bless Sergio Ramos

#Get well soon Dani Carvajal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Snippes567(m): 4:25am On May 28, 2018
Kneephy:
Mtchew. In ur weirdest dream ogaa, Goan sit down Campaign after election

Y'all should wake up from your slumber.
Galacticos are Champions of Europe third time CONSECUTIVELY!

World Cup on my mind.....

I stand with Naija and Portugal!

Football should just bless Ronaldo with World Cup trophy please.
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by shizzle1: 4:34am On May 28, 2018
BlackManta:

I love Salah but i'm not a muslim.

Salah has millions of fans comprised of

1. Every Liverpool fan.

2. The Arab world.

3. Africans.

Muslims are not the only ones that signed that petition.

Shut up and stop crying

Salah fans are

1. Barcelona and Messi fans

2. Very few true Liverpool fans

3. Fanatical arab and Muslim world

4. Sentimental africans (mostly Nigerians)especially fans of English clubs

These are bitter and pained people that signed the petition
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by shizzle1: 4:38am On May 28, 2018
Checked86:
You see Ramos and Suarez? i hate them a lot. they are great in their positions on the pitch but i detest their style of play. they are bitter people. I am Barcelona fan but i never supported Suarez. The last El Classico Saurez nearly break somebody's leg. Even though that particular foul by Suarez was not noticed by the Ref and it led to Messi's goal, I complained about it there and then. Suarez sometimes drain his energy looking for trounle where there is none. Ramos in his own part has contributed a lot to Real Madrid with his awful games. i can only wish him luck.
Leave him for us, we LOVE him like that

Abi is it your awful?
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by abimic(m): 4:47am On May 28, 2018
The only person needed to be punished First is the Liverpool keeper, he's worst and a more devil than Ramos in the final!
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by arcahmad(m): 5:04am On May 28, 2018
If l were SALAH l will join barca, give this people headache both elclassico and uefa
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by madridguy(m): 5:13am On May 28, 2018
Baseless petition grin grin grin
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by heffem(m): 5:31am On May 28, 2018
VanjoshIII:
What's the proof he did it intentionally? and Salah self didn't protect himself..
my brother I tire o....going by the video replay, Salah grabbed Ramos first, knowing how devilish Ramos is, Salah was careless not protecting himself along...
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Nobody: 5:31am On May 28, 2018
post=67940868:
Ramos against the World!!!

It's now official that millions of people love this humble gentle guy call Salah.

Gonna miss you at the world cup ma guy!!

Get well soon.
Does it matter?
That is football. A winning tactics
They did it to Emmanuel Amuneke vs Italy USA 94.
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Princeboca12(m): 5:33am On May 28, 2018
Why are these fans adding to much emotion to a game that even if Ramos is punished, will not give Liverpool the cup. When Ramsey's leg was turned to C,where were these same people? When Payer injured Rinaldo in the euro's final, where were they? When an Athletico player injured Payet in the most recent final of the Europa league, where were these same fans? Ramos never intended to injure Salah. Sorry to say, FIFA doesnt work that way. #Gunners4life
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by redangel2017: 5:44am On May 28, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Ramos must die angry angry
Lost money cos of that goat
lolzzzz
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by CSTR1003: 5:50am On May 28, 2018
shizzle1:
Oga salah or no salah Liverpool would have lost that match. Where you expecting Madrid to lose to Liverpool before?

Ronaldo didn't show up on the night, in fact he performed so poorly that I wished he could be substituted, but what happened? Gareth Bale came on and stole the show with a man of the match display. You could even tell that Ronaldo was disappointed with himself after the game

Football is a team work not an individual game If you're trying to convince me that Liverpool cannot win without salah then I tell you that they didn't deserve to be in the final because football let alone a final of this magnitude doesn't need a one-nan show
Chelsea won against Bayern Munich in 2012 even when they had no right winning given the huge gap in quality.

You think if Drogba had been taken off, Chelsea would still have won?
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by ohiku4every1(m): 6:10am On May 28, 2018
dey get the guy for mind even before the match

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Almost1122: 6:20am On May 28, 2018
babmal:
You must be a fool for talking with your anus angry. You this bigot, how many muslims around the world wants Ramos punished. I'm a muslim and also a Real fan. It was a professional foul. This things happens in the game of football frequently. Ronaldo was brought down by Puyet during the final of the Europe cup, nobody called for his head. Our super eagles fell to the tactics of Arigosachi during the USA 94 world cup. Amuneke and Amochachi were taken out and Nigeria crashed. Did we call for heads to be brought down.How could klopp could have built his team around just Sallah alone. Same thing comes to mind against Roma, immediately Sallah was removed everything almost came crashing for Liverpool. It is called tactis, you go to the game with your best strategy and plan B, C, D etc. It was the final and not the group stage. Instead of you to remain your Barca fan and swallow the humble Jeje, angryyou come here to talk rubbish and even bring religion into this, You must be on a coedine diet.

1+1+1=1= Christianity = Stupidity!!!

hahahaha! fool!
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by graciously2013: 6:21am On May 28, 2018
CSTR1003:

Every team have their talisman. If Ronaldo should leave Madrid now, Madrid will still be Madrid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.