Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos (50789 Views)

World Cup 2018: FIFA To Pay Super Eagles £6.1 Million After Crashing Out / (photo) Zambia Fans Wants FIFA To Order Match Against Nigeria Replayed / Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by CSTR1003: 6:25am On May 28, 2018
graciously2013:

Every team have their talisman. If Ronaldo should leave Madrid now, Madrid will still be Madrid
You forgot how terribly poor Madrid was in 2003-2008 or so.
It took outrageous spending and a Ronaldo to get you back to the top.

If Ronaldo leaves, Madrid would still be good.
But you will no longer be the best club in the world.

Ronaldo adds that extra quality, the likes of Bayern don't have.
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by perdollar(m): 6:36am On May 28, 2018
I fear for Ramos. jihadist WL come for his head. violent religion
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by mywells: 6:40am On May 28, 2018
Any one that blames Sergio Ramos would blame their parent for giving birth to them Sallah has no advisers at all,how can you play a Madrid team made up of wizards players without been advised or take psychological caution about Madrid players individually most especially Ramos, the most annoying is comparing CR7 and Messi to Sallah on what ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by shizzle1: 6:41am On May 28, 2018
CSTR1003:

Chelsea won against Bayern Munich in 2012 even when they had no right winning given the huge gap in quality.

You think if Drogba had been taken off, Chelsea would still have won?
Drogba being on the pitch didn't guarantee Chelsea's win, afterall they didn't win in 90mins or even extra time.

Penalty lottery decided it. So It could have still gone either way
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by ogbiwa: 6:44am On May 28, 2018
All these petitions are useless. What do they expect FIFA to do? My suggestion is, at the World cup, can't one of the coaches playing against Spain just assign one player he doesn't use regularly with the glorious task of dislocating Ramos's leg in the 90th minute then receive his red card and come out a hero? It's high time the guy learnt that he's not the only hard man in football. I wish he tried this stuff against an African team, the team coach will just be like...you're done

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by shizzle1: 6:46am On May 28, 2018
CSTR1003:

You forgot how terribly poor Madrid was in 2003-2008 or so.
It took outrageous spending and a Ronaldo to get you back to the top.

If Ronaldo leaves, Madrid would still be good.
But you will no longer be the best club in the world.

Madrid is a brand. Great players will come, do their bit, achieve greatness with Madrid, then leave or retire. Madrid will remain.

Before Cristiano Ronaldo, Madrid has been a great club for decades, they will still be doing great things after Cristiano Ronaldo leaves or retires.

Raul Gonzalez used to be the golden boy of Real Madrid and indeed Spanish football, before someone greater CR7 came on board. If CR7 quite today, another Madrid great will be born. Only question is 'Who will that be? '

Madrid is a brand name. Madrid is Greatness!
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Seun360(m): 6:48am On May 28, 2018
Kneephy:
Mtchew. Campaign after election

Y'all should wake up from your slumber. Galacticos are Champions of Europe third time CONSECUTIVELY!
World Cup on my mind.....

I stand with Naija and Portugal!
Football should just bless Ronaldo with World Cup trophy please.
Have my doubts if Portugal will make it out of the group phase.

Fancy Spain and Maroc though.
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Greystone: 6:50am On May 28, 2018

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by LorDBolton(m): 6:50am On May 28, 2018
Peppergroove:
Abegi mah hear word
When salah put his hand across Ramos's, was he expecting a world class defender like SERGIO RAMOS to pat the hand Nd return it back
Stupid Catalans and Egyptians!!!

Ramos carry go ojere!!, they just made u more popular grin

Rotfl at the bolded... guy you no ball abeg
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Seun360(m): 6:52am On May 28, 2018
CSTR1003:
You forgot how terribly poor Madrid was in 2003-2008 or so. It took outrageous spending and a Ronaldo to get you back to the top.
If Ronaldo leaves, Madrid would still be good. But you will no longer be the best club in the world.
Not a madrid fan but get ur fact right.
Between these period. Madrid won 3 league titles.
And always advance to the knock out phase in the UCL.
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by shizzle1: 6:52am On May 28, 2018
Greystone:

Update: signed petitions almost 300,000
please gather your extended family, whole community even self wake your ancestors to sign, make sure it gets to 10,000,000 signatures

Bitter and pained losers everywhere

Nonsense
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by chiiraq802(m): 6:54am On May 28, 2018
Good morning my fellow MADRID fans(greatest MADRIDSTAS)....
I still cant comprehend why barca fans are pained....
They won laliga n copa dey rel(2 minor cups thoooo)... And MADRID just won 1 cup,,still barca fans wan die...
Those idiotic bigot barca fans and co, that are busing signing petition against RAMOS D GREAT, that will not even pass UEFA back gate, when LUIS CANNIBAL SUAREZ was busing chewing his opponents as if they were pork meat, u ungrateful barca fans n co, did not sign any petition.....
U were all saying its a mistake, but as na MADRID player now, its intentional, once more again> THUNDER FIRE ANYBODY THAT IS SAYING SHIT ABOUT RAMOS D GREAT....
#HALA MADRID!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by CSTR1003: 6:59am On May 28, 2018
Seun360:

Only to get knocked out by Lyon in the quarter finals. That is not world class performance in any way.
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by shizzle1: 6:59am On May 28, 2018
Seun360:

lol...i even forgot to remind him that Madrid was the only club to win 3 UCL trophies in 5 years 1998, 2000 and 2002. Barcelona with all their gra gra could only manage 3 UCL in 6 years (2009, 2011 and 2015)

Madrid just built on its greatness with this latest feat 3 UCL trophies in a row and 4 UCL trophies in 5years

UEFA is even considering re-naming it Real Madrid cup wink

Now that's greatness! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Bgorgeous: 7:22am On May 28, 2018
I want to also sign
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Nobody: 7:22am On May 28, 2018
ogbiwa:
All these petitions are useless. What do they expect FIFA to do? My suggestion is, at the World cup, can't one of the coaches playing against Spain just assign one player he doesn't use regularly with the glorious task of dislocating Ramos's leg in the 90th minute then receive his red card and come out a hero? It's high time the guy learnt that he's not the only hard man in football. I wish he tried this stuff against an African team, the team coach will just be like...you're done
make he try that one against ngolo kante na cry go end am
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by 8stargeneral: 7:26am On May 28, 2018
They should free ramos abeg,is salah injury d worst ever
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by ashala(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2018
Mama Peace would scream ''Chai''

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Boyooosa(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2018
geoinvestor:
Like for Amadioha, share for Ogun.
Make two of them combine effort to strike Ramos at once! and suddenly!
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by satowind(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Ramos must die angry angry
Lost money cos of that goat
take heart my guy
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Ejanla07: 8:12am On May 28, 2018
sallah got served. he initiated wateva he got. he held Ramos and Ramos took advantage. sallah held Ramos and left him but Ramos didn't think dats enough. he wanted dem to keep holding each other
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by chineduemmao: 8:25am On May 28, 2018
AiiVee:
Ramos didn't do what any defender would have done.. Fair play defenders any ways. but then majority of the petition is due to the fact that Salah was the player fans wanted to see yesterday and Ramos rubbed us of that and more. so gimme pen, i gats sign
exactly the point, I supported Ronaldo to win UCL but after that tackle I lost interest in the match. Ramos made it boring and one-sided.
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Herrmes: 8:35am On May 28, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

I do as I please

move along
Okay
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Nobody: 8:37am On May 28, 2018
Suspect33:
170,000 Barcelona fans you mean?? Ramos did what any defender would have done, why did'nt they sign petition when Payet injured Ronaldo in Euro 2016 final, Salah was just unfortunate to have landed so badly, people just hating bcus Real Madrid are ruling football, y'all better chill or we go take vex win next year own join grin grin grin
How u people reason football is baffling, Ramos did what any defender would have done, how? do u even watch football?
Ramos simply showed he's scared & no longer fit to cope with the speed,threats and skills of Salah.
for the records, watch the last match between Man United and Liverpool; Ashley Young dispossessed Salah 89 times in 90 mins and Young is a defender not recognised as Ramos.
Don't generalise issues especially the ones u 're not sure about.
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Nobody: 8:38am On May 28, 2018
obainojazz:
shocked

170000 jealous Barça fans

epic...made me laugh

check my signature and earn
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Emmabuh: 8:51am On May 28, 2018
VanjoshIII:
What's the proof he did it intentionally? and Salah self didn't protect himself..

Please keep quite if you don't know what to say here. Which other prove do u need?
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Blamtom(f): 8:52am On May 28, 2018
⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽
It's a new week, let's kill the bookies, *free 58odd is about to be posted here for FREE* �
✅✅✅ Join the link on my signature & Rebroadcast ✅✅✅

Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Nobody: 8:57am On May 28, 2018
Suspect33:
170,000 Barcelona fans you mean?? Ramos did what any defender would have done, why did'nt they sign petition when Payet injured Ronaldo in Euro 2016 final, Salah was just unfortunate to have landed so badly, people just hating bcus Real Madrid are ruling football, y'all better chill or we go take vex win next year own join grin grin grin

Salah was unfortunate abi? But when Varane was unfortunate to be in front of Suarez and he took him out Shaolin style, una dey shout blue murder

The next classico will be bloody, and that's for sure!
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Mambox: 9:03am On May 28, 2018
acesoul:
Mtcheww..Sallah gave himself up.

Look clearly, Sallah struggled for a break from the fall after he was pushed by Ramos, but he used the opportunity to "clip" the arm and pull it all the way to the ground with his full weight "deliberately" inverted so it falls squarely on Sallah's shoulder.

Unfortunate but te vicious intent is unmistakable.
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Heffe: 9:06am On May 28, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Ramos has a track record of such acts

I believe if you have a track record of intentional acts like that you should get a punishment eg: Suarez bitting act

I don't like when so called fans praise people like that cause of sentiment, that's selfish and insensitive

Look at players Van basten, Boban etc all careers destroyed cause stupid fans kept praising idiots that were kicking them

Players who engage in premeditated acts should be monitored and punished when their behaviour becomes obvious

Ramos should not be punished but FIFA has to create laws to monitor this type of issue
no b only fifa go purnish am.islam too wil purnish him
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by naturalwaves: 9:25am On May 28, 2018
Bunch of sore losers. Was it not Salah that entangled his hands with Ramos before they both struggled and fell and Salah fell awkwardly. It was never intentional.
Re: Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos by Heffe: 9:37am On May 28, 2018
Wiseman5:

How u people reason football is baffling, Ramos did what any defender would have done, how? do u even watch football?
Ramos simply showed he's scared & no longer fit to cope with the speed,threats and skills of Salah.
for the records, watch the last match between Man United and Liverpool; Ashley Young dispossessed Salah 89 times in 90 mins and Young is a defender not recognised as Ramos.
Don't generalise issues especially the ones u 're not sure about.
oga hw cud u say ramos cud nt cope wit d speed,do u realise dat it was sala who first put his arm at ramos? Salah initiated d whole tin n cud nt protect himself..how many of una cry wen matuidi took onazi out during d last world cup or wen payet injured world best ronaldo n was removed frm d game?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final / UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.