Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Whats Up With The Number '7' In Anime - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whats Up With The Number '7' In Anime (574 Views)

TOP 10 FALLS!!! ��� Number 7 Will Shock You!!! / Why Am Suddenly Loosing Interest In Anime / Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Up With The Number '7' In Anime by Sync201(m): 2:15am On May 28, 2018
Every single anime I have watched always have a 7 in them...
In NARUTO there was the '7' swordsmen of the hidden mist. NARUTO ended up becoming the '7th' hokage

In FAIRYTAIL there was the '7' dragon slayers and erza scarlet endes up being the '7th' master of fairytail

In FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST there had the '7' sins of man

In NANASTU NO TAZAI the name of the anime literally means seven deadly sins

In KATEKYOU HITMAN REBORN there 6vongola guardians and the boss making them '7' in total

*I can't remember the rest*

But really what's with the '7' in anime
Re: Whats Up With The Number '7' In Anime by Ayolzi(m): 1:05am On Jul 28, 2019
Sync201:
Every single anime I have watched always have a 7 in them...
In NARUTO there was the '7' swordsmen of the hidden mist. NARUTO ended up becoming the '7th' hokage

In FAIRYTAIL there was the '7' dragon slayers and erza scarlet endes up being the '7th' master of fairytail

In FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST there had the '7' sins of man

In NANASTU NO TAZAI the name of the anime literally means seven deadly sins

In KATEKYOU HITMAN REBORN there 6vongola guardians and the boss making them '7' in total

*I can't remember the rest*

But really what's with the '7' in anime
actually you are right you forgot dragonball they live in universe 7

(1) (Reply)

Cultist Openly Confesses To Killing A Member Of Counter Cult Group (must Watch) / New Glo Unlimited Browsing For 2019 / How To Stream And Watch Game Of Thrones Season 8 Online From Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.