Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,217 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Why Am Suddenly Loosing Interest In Anime - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Am Suddenly Loosing Interest In Anime (263 Views)

5 Sign She’s Loosing Interest In You | Take Note Of These Signs / Whats Up With The Number '7' In Anime / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Am Suddenly Loosing Interest In Anime by skyhighweb(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
high school of the dead was one anime i suddenly found online that was interesting had horror mature content acting, not anime where small head suddenly turns big head.
unnecessary outbust.
scared character suddenly become super heros
boring story line
character spending half d episode explaining what they are about to do in their mind then spend the other half trying to do it just to fail.

i for one think cartoons are better but a few only come out
anime from different designers hit d air but u just can't help wonder if the same fellow is d one doing it, the energy they put inside is so low that u can feel it.

fight styles are raring lovely these days, castlevania and dororo did a lovely job on this part, u should chk it out, other anime fight scene makes u loose hope and u cant help wonder, wheres d selling point here.

characters run towards each other with style just to end up swinging swords over a thousand times in d air before landing and then they start talking to them selves again about how he/she knows every move, arrrrrr jeez wtf.

i checked out blade anime and just want to say, dont go there, u gonna hate it, and weep for mavel for letting them ruin that character but then again dey bleeped xmen up also the anime version is just nahhhhh.

last night after mixing a song i had time to kill went through some list of anime and i just couldn't see my self going tru first episode, all those pervert crying for more short skirt on grown up little girls shows how lonely there art work designers are becoming.

attack on titans anime i need, but i already stopped watching d series as they just keep repeating same story and talking to them selves half d time now and its more of politics and soldiers than monster damn i miss the first 2 seasons after that dead on arrival was d rest.

so if u got an anime i wud like and also have issue with some anime let us all know.

oh chk kanebari might not b spelling it well but u will get a hit it super awersome and also check train to bursan the anime, dopeeee

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Forgot Hulu Password? / Shirtless Actors Enjoy Day Off From Shooting A Movie, With Incantation Of Spirit / June 2020 Week 1 Latest Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.