Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Televangelist Jesse Duplantis Seeks Donations For $54M Private Jet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Televangelist Jesse Duplantis Seeks Donations For $54M Private Jet (296 Views)

Methodist Church Seeks Donations As Kidnappers Of Prelate, Others Demand N100m / TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC / Televangelist Wants Followers To Pay For $54 Million Private Jet, It's His 4th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Televangelist Jesse Duplantis Seeks Donations For $54M Private Jet by chikachuks1(m): 3:56am On May 28, 2018
Televangelist Jesse Duplantis is seeking for donations in order to raise a sum of $54M which is intended to for the acquisition of a brand new Falcon 7X private jet. He made this request just few months after Kenneth Copeland acquired a new multimillion dollar Gulfstream V jet. In the video he released, he said he was believing God for it.

In his words, he said, “You know I’ve owned three different jets in my life and used them and just burning them up for the Lord. Now some people believe that preachers shouldn’t have jets. I really believe that preachers ought to go on every available voice, every available outlet, to get this gospel preached to the world,” he adds.

Jesse Duplantis says he wants this new jet so that he can go to places non-stop, which he cannot do with the plane he currently owns. He adds that God has asked him to believe Him for a Falcon 7X, and not to pay for it.

“Jesse, I didn’t ask you to pay for it. I asked you to believe for it,” he claims God told him.

“I really believe that if Jesus was physically on the earth today he wouldn’t be riding a donkey. Think about that for a minute. He’d be in an airplane preaching the gospel all over the world,” he adds.
http://www.christianityupdate.com/blog/televangelist-jesse-duplantis-seeks-donations-54m-private-jet/
Re: Televangelist Jesse Duplantis Seeks Donations For $54M Private Jet by dabeto: 4:03am On May 28, 2018
The foolish will donate

1 Like

Re: Televangelist Jesse Duplantis Seeks Donations For $54M Private Jet by Anigreat: 5:12am On May 28, 2018
dabeto:
The foolish will donate

Is it your foolishness?

2 Likes

Re: Televangelist Jesse Duplantis Seeks Donations For $54M Private Jet by JeromeBlack: 5:23am On May 28, 2018
Soon pastors will be asking for a billion dollars to buy a piece of land in heaven.

Christians, please stop enriching your pastors' hedonism. That 54 million dollars could save a lot of souls from poverty and suffering.

(1) (Reply)

Why Most People Think They Don't Need Jesus / Woman Dumps 3 Kids At Synagogue Church, Drinks Poison To Die / The Enemy's Stronghold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.