Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,035 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Why Most People Think They Don't Need Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Most People Think They Don't Need Jesus (297 Views)

Why I Don't Need Jesus. / 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / Reasons You Need Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most People Think They Don't Need Jesus by lordlyncon(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2018
Pls read this to the end.
*DO YOU EVEN NEED JESUS?*
Ever wonder why someone you don't know will stop you on the road and tell you sir/ma, Jesus loves you and with a gaze in your eyes you will be like "i know!" or sometimes you say "that is not my business right now" some people will even sit you down and start narrating the bible to you on why you should accept Jesus but deep inside of you, you start asking yourself some questions like do i even need Jesus? I'm doing fine in school, i'm married, blessed with good job and lovely children and everything seem fine and all right.
Do you know that the more success you attain in life, the more of God you need? The devil is so dangerous that he doesn't want anybody to have peace of mind knowing fully that you will be able to serve God comfortably. That is why the bible describe him like a roaring lion roaming about seeking whom to devour. The devil is so diligent in his work that he gives you no reason to accept Jesus knowing fully that He's (Jesus) the only one that can save you from him. Nevertheless, no amount of physical, mental or spiritual comfort should make you conclude that accepting Jesus is the last thing you need.
Let me tell you some of the reasons why you need Him (Jesus)
* He loves you, despite your shortcomings Jesus still cares about you. (Matthew 11:28)
*He will always forgive you. (Jeremiah 14:7, Luke 9:47-48)
*He's ready to protect and look after you. (2Chro 16:9a)
*In Him there's life and peace. (John 1:4)
*His plans for you are far more than what you can imagine. (1Cor 2:9)
*Finally, He is the only way to heaven. (John 14:6-7)
You need Jesus more than how you can ever imagine. Take that decision today and accept Him. Jesus Loves you!!! Shalom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Acting On The Healing Anointing / Archaeological Discoveries Prove Torah To Be Accurate / Stories Behind Great Hymns... My Faith Looks Up To Thee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.